• Türkçe, İngilizce, Almanca, Rusça, Fransızca ve Arapça dil desteği
• Güncel sefer tarifeleri
•Bulunduğunuz konumdan en yakın istasyona veya seçeceğiniz istasyona yol tarifi •Tüm istasyonları harita üzerinde görebilme •Harita üzerinde zoom yaparak gezinme seçeneği •İstasyonların özürlü erişim, wc, asansör ve otopark bilgileri •İstanbul Raylı Sistemler Ağ Haritası •Yazı, ses, fotoğraf ve video ile müşteri hizmetlerine başvurabilme •Yapmış olduğunuz başvuruyu takip edebilme •Güncel bilet fiyatları •Güncel haberler •Kayıp eşya •Sıkça Sorulan Sorular •Ücretsiz
Daha fazla bilgi için http://www.istanbululasim.com.tr adresini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
Make your life easier with MetroIstanbul, the enterprise application of Istanbul Ulasim …
•Language support in Turkish, English, German, Russian, French, and Arabic •Current timetables •Directions from your current location to the closest or any selected station •All stations displayed on the map •Zoom option on the map •Information about accessibility, WC, elevator and parking for the stations •Railway Network Map of Istanbul •Contact the customer services by texting, voice, photos and videos •Follow-up on previous enquiries •Current fares •Current news •Lost and Found •Frequently Asked Questions •Free of Charge
For further information please visit http://www.istanbululasim.com.tr
Machen Sie sich das Leben einfacher mit der Corporate- Anwendung…
Funktionen der Anwendung
•Sprachenunterstützung in Türkisch, Englisch, Arabisch, Französich, Russisch und Deutsch •Aktuelle Fahrplaene •Beschreibung der Verbindung zu Ihrer Zielstrecke oder zur naechten Haltestelle •Alle Haltestellen auf der Netzwerk- Karte sichtbar •Auf der Netzwerk- Karte Zoom möglich.
•Wegweisung für Behinderten, Angaben über WC, Aufzug, Autoparkmöglichkeiten
•Netzwerk- Karte für Istanbul-Bahnsysteme •Sie können sich schriftlich, per Photo oder Video beim Kundendienst melden •Nach dem Stand der Anmeldung abfragen möglich •Aktuelle Fahrscheinpreise •Aktuelle Nachrrichten •Fundsache •Haeufig gestellte Fargen •Kostenlos
Simplifiez-vous la vie avec MetroIstanbul, application d’entreprise d’Istanbul Ulasim…
•Fonctionnalités de l'application:
•Assistance de langue en Turc, Anglais, Arabe, Français, Allemand et Russe •Les horaires a jour •le plan de guide de votre itineraire a la station la plus proche ou a la station que vous choisirez.
•Toutes les stations affichées sur la carte •Option de zoom sur la carte •Information sur l’accessibilité, les WC, les ascenseurs et le parking dans les stations •Carte de reseau ferroviaire d’Istanbul •Contacter le service clients par SMS, messagerie vocale, photo et video •Suivre vos demandes •Les tarifs à jour •Dernieres nouvelles •Objets trouvés •Foire aux questions •Gratuite
Новые удобства от Metroİstanbul, который является институционным приложением Торгово-промышленного АО «Истанбул Улашым »…
•Языковая поддержка на турецком, английском немецкий французский и арабском языках •Новые расписания •Описание маршрута от Вашего местонахождения до избранной станции •Указание на карте всех станций •Возможность увеличения изучаемого объекта на карте •Информация о доступе, туалетах, лифтах и автостоянках для инвалидов •Карта сети рельсовых транспортных систем Стамбула •Возможность передать в департамент обслуживания клиентов/пассажиров текстовые, аудио сообщения, фото и видео •Возможность отследить процедуры, связанные с Вашим обращением •Новые цены на билеты •Новости •Служба «Поиск потерянных вещей» •Часто задаваемые вопросы •Бесплатно
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Keyword: Turkey Istanbul subway Istanbul metro Istanbul map Istanbul city map
İnternet bağlantısına gerek duymayan Metro İstanbul, tamamen çevrimdışı çalışan bir yapıya sahip. Metro, Metrobüs, Marmaray, Vapur, Tramvay ve Füniküler hatlarını kapsayan bu yeni yardımcınız; İstanbul’un bir noktasından diğer bir noktasına gitmek istediğinizde, size mümkün olan en kısa ve en kolay seçeneği gösteriyor.
Metro İstanbul ile:
- Metro hatlarına Deniz ulaşımını da bağladık. Böylece, Anadolu - Avrupa – Anadolu arasındaki herhangi bir noktaya, en çabuk nasıl gidileceğini görebilirsiniz.
- İstanbul’un herhangi bir noktasından, herhangi bir noktasına, hangi ulaşım aracıyla gideceğiniz bilgisine ulaşabilirsiniz.
- Ulaşım araçlarının ve hatların duraklarını, çalışma saatlerini kontrol edebilirsiniz.
- GPS aracılığıyla etrafınızdaki en yakın durağın nerede olduğunu bulabilirsiniz.
- Hava Durumu özelliğiyle, o anki hava durumunu da görebilirsiniz.
İster İstanbullu olun isterseniz de yerel bir turist, dünyanın bu en kapsamlı metro uygulamasını cebinizde taşıyabilir ve 40 yıllık bir İstanbullu gibi şehirde rahatça dolaşabilirsiniz.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Istanbul (Turkish: İstanbul) is Turkey's most populous city, and its cultural and financial center. Located on both sides of the Bosphorus, the narrow strait between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, Istanbul bridges Asia and Europe both physically and culturally. Istanbul's population is estimated to be between 12 and 19 million people, making it also one of the largest in Europe and the world.
Istanbul was one of three European Capitals of Culture in 2010
With its long history at the center of empires, Istanbul offers a wealth of historic and religious places to take in. The bulk of these ancient monuments, dating back to Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman periods, including the Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), and Basilica Cistern are located around Sultanahmet Square, while some others are dispersed throughout the peninsula of old city, such as Church of St Savior in Chora (Kariye Müzesi), entire inside of which is covered by mindblowing frescoes and mosaics. An impressive section of mostly intact Theodosian walls, which mark the full length of western boundary of the peninsula, is right next to this particular church.
There are many travel guides available, but here is what sets cityscouter.com guides apart from the rest:
• Designed to be used OFFLINE. All articles, events, transport and maps can be viewed without an internet connection.
• An up-to-date events guide: Update when you have an internet connection, and hundreds of upcoming events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events, festivals and more will be stored on your device. Updates occur regularly so your guide will never be behind.
• Fully zoomable, offline maps that shows your location and points of interest around you (your location is shown on the map). If a travel guide doesn’t have a map, it’s as good as useless.
• Professionally written content by locals who know the city well, and not just content taken from Wikipedia like so many other guides.
• Major transport lines and stations are stored in the guide. You can view the lines/stations on a map, or find the nearest station to you or any attractions with just a few taps.
• Hundreds of points of interest (all searchable) detailing attractions, museums, hotels, bars and cafes, nightlife and more with opening hours, pictures and prices.
• English, Czech, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Turkish and Chinese languages are supported for the travel guide content (event section is mostly in English).
Read below for more information:
The cityscouter.com Istanbul travel guide is the perfect companion during your time in the city. It is designed to be used offline so you can avoid expensive roaming fees.
Our guides are professionally written and have a huge amount of information about everything this city has to offer. Using your device’s location services, you can also always see what points of interest are around you at any time.
The events guide includes hundreds of upcoming events, and is regularly updated. Just click the update button when you have an internet connection, and the events will be stored on your device for offline use.
The most important thing to figure out when you arrive in a new city is the transport system. That’s why we’ve included information on all major transport points and lines. These are all viewable on a map, and the "Nearby stations" feature makes it easy to determine where the closest transport is to your current location.
Other features include the built in currency converter (converts 45 of the world’s top currencies), a "Want to visit" list where you can mark the attractions you want to see, and a review/notes section.
cityscouter.com Travel Guides are available for over 80 cities world wide. Just search for "cityscouter" to see them all!
Are you ready for a comprehensive guide written by someone who’s actually been there? Our local writer has personally visited and researched each attraction to deliver you with authentic, current, and interesting information. We'll tell you the best places to shop. The guide also allows users to make reservations at some of Istanbul’s premier restaurants and book hotel rooms.
Check what other travelers are seeing and doing in Istanbul and how much they’re enjoying it. You can also get great information about promos and deals available to app users. Discover Istanbul will update you on performances and events happening in the city.
The detailed map allows users to explore Istanbul entirely offline (with no roaming charges). Filter by attractions, shopping, restaurants, free wifi, and more to find what’s closest to you.
Get detailed directions to and from Istanbul’s airports and most popular destinations. We tell you the fastest and most economical routes. You also have the option of renting a car right through Discover Istanbul.
Check out the latest currency exchange rate, to make sure that Turkish carpet is in your price range. Get contact numbers for local emergency services. Learn helpful Turkish phrases, along with cultural facts. If you’re limited on time, try one of our exciting itineraries.
Follow us on social media for extra tips and information:
This is the mappa map for Istanbul (Turkish: İstanbul) Turkey's most populous city. Located on both sides of the Bosphorus, the narrow strait between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, Istanbul bridges Asia and Europe both physically and culturally.
The offline Istanbul mappa map covers: Sultanahmet - Old City; Galata (includes Beyoğlu, Istiklal Street and Taksim Square); New City (Elmadağ, Nişantaşı and Etiler); Bosphorus; Golden Horn; Princes’ Islands; Asian Side (Marmara and Bosphorus coasts); Western Suburbs, the Western chunk of the European Side.
The map covers public transport, Istanbulkart, airports, trains, buses, metro and tram, and the ports.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Istanbul, Turkey:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Istanbul now!
Follow us @
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet Camii, Topkapi Sarayi, Galata Kulesi, Dolmabahçe Sarayi, Kiz Kulesi, Yerebatan Sarnici, Kariye Camii, Süleymaniye Camii, Arkeoloji Müzesi, Eyüp Sultan Camii, The Column of Constantine, Bayezid Mosque, Miniatürk, Modern Sanat Müzesi, Sakip Sabanci Müzesi, Büyük Saray Mozaikleri Müzesi, Türk ve Islam Eserleri Müzesi, At Meydani, Museum of Calligraphy.
Başkentler başkenti olarak bilinen, önce Roma, ardından Doğu Roma(Bizans) İmparatorluğu ve kıtalara hükmederek büyük barış coğrafyaları yaratan, Osmanlı İmpatatorluğuna başkentlik yapan İstanbul, geçmişin ihtişamını gururla korurken modern bir geleceğe doğru ilerliyor.
Müzeleri, kiliseleri, sarayları, camileri, pazar yerleri ve doğal
güzellikleri bitmez tükenmez nüanslar sunuyor ziyaretçilerine. Boğazın kıyısında şöyle bir arkanıza yaslandığınızda, grupta kızaran renklerin karşı sahildeki evlerin pencerelerine yansımasını seyrederek,yüzyıllar öncesinde, insanların bu olağanüstü yeri neden seçtiklerini birden anlıyor ve İstanbul'un "dünyanın merkezindeki" şehir olduğunu hissediyorsunuz.
Uygulamamızda bu güzel şehir hakkında bilmek istediğiniz her şeye ulaşabilirsiniz.
The cradle of civilizations and the meeting point of the continents, Istanbul ... "There, God and human, nature and art are together, have created such a perfect place ont he earth that is worth seeing" says the poet Lamartine about the city Istanbul.
Istanbul is known as the capital of capitals. First in Rome and then in Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire and continents, it created huge peace geographies. The city that has being the capital of Ottoman Empire, moving towards modern future with preserving magnificence of history with proud. Museums, churches, palaces, mosques, bazaars and natural places offers it visitors endless nuances of beauty.
Everything you want to know about this beautiful city can be found in our application.
Le berceau des civilisations et le point de rencontre des continents, Istanbul ... «Là, Dieu et l'homme, la nature et l'art sont ensemble, ont créé un tel have endroit idéal qu'il la terre qui vaut le détour», dit le poète Lamartine à propos de la ville d'Istanbul.
Istanbul est connue comme la capitale des capitales. D'abord à Rome, puis en romain d'Orient (Byzance) Empire et les continents, il a créé d'énormes zones géographiques de la paix. La ville qui a est la capitale de l'Empire ottoman, se déplaçant vers l'avenir moderne tout en préservant la magnificence de l'histoire avec fierté. Musées, églises, palais, mosquées, les bazars et les lieux naturels lui offre des nuances infinies de visiteurs beauté.
Tout ce que vous voulez savoir sur cette belle ville peuvent être trouvées dans notre application.
Die Wiege der Zivilisationen und der Treffpunkt der Kontinente, Istanbul ... Sagt der Dichter Lamartine über die Stadt Istanbul "Es, Gott und Mensch, Natur und Kunst zusammen sind, haben eine solche perfekte Ort ont er Erde, die sehenswert ist geschaffen."
Istanbul gilt als die Hauptstadt der Hauptstädte bekannt. Zuerst in Rom und dann in Oströmischen (Byzantinischen) Reiches und Kontinenten, erstellt es riesige Frieden Regionen. Die Stadt, die die Hauptstadt des Osmanischen Reiches wurde, steuert gegen moderne Zukunft mit der Erhaltung Pracht der Geschichte mit Stolz. Museen, Kirchen, Paläste, Moscheen, Basaren und natürlichen Sehenswürdigkeiten bietet es den Besuchern endlosen Nuancen der Schönheit.
Alles, was Sie über diese wunderschöne Stadt kennen lernen können in unserer Anwendung finden.
- полная поддержка русского языка;
- справочная информацию о множестве достопримечательностей: адреса, стоимость, график работы, номер телефона и др.;
- сохранение самых интересных объектов в списке избранных;
- отслеживание текущего местоположения по координатам GPS или сотовой сети;
- вычисление ближайших достопримечательностей, расстояния и направления до них;
- актуальная транспортная схема Стамбула, включающая в себя метро, трамваи, часть автобусов;
- рассчет количества станций и времени движения между остановками;
- поиск ближайшей остановки и расстояния до нее.
После покупки карты Вы сможете:
-использовать подробную оффлайн карту Стамбула с более чем 10000 объектов на ней;
-прокладывать маршрут между любыми 2 точками на карте;
-сохранять выбранные места в списке Избранного.
Красивое, удобное и многофункциональное приложение для самостоятельных путешественников.
БЕСПЛАТНО ВЫ ПОЛУЧАЕТЕ:
- Обзорную экскурсию по Стамбулу;
- Offline-карту с отметками достопримечательностей и маршрутов для прогулок по городу;
- Фотогалерею самых красивых мест Стамбула;
- Подробный список интересных объектов, музеев, кафе и ресторанов.
ЗА ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНУЮ ПЛАТУ ДОСТУПНЫ:
Заплатив от 1 доллара за маршрут, вы можете загрузить:
- Аудиогид по Айя-София
- Прогулку по району Султанахмет
- Экскурсию по Дворцу Топкапы
- Путеводитель по базарам Стамбула
- Маршрут по району Бейоглу
5 ПРИЧИН СКАЧАТЬ:
- Это действительно качественный продукт: все экскурсии подготовлены экспертом по Стамбулу и озвучены профессиональным диктором.
- Всё и сразу: вы скачиваете не просто аудиогид, а полноценное мультимедийное приложение, внутри которого есть аудиорассказы, описания достопримечательностей, фотогалерея и карта города.
- Offline-карта: после скачивания откройте приложение и немного рассмотрите карту города. Так она сохранится в памяти телефона, и по приезду в Стамбул будет работать без подключения к сети, что важно в условиях роуминга.
- Дешевле не придумаешь: дополнительно загружаемые маршруты стоят от 1 доллара. Даже стакан знаменитого стамбульского гранатового сока обойдется вам дороже!
- Идеальное путешествие: вы сами будете решать ЧТО, ГДЕ и КОГДА вам посмотреть. Вы можете гулять в любое время суток, не спеша за туристической группой и не нося с собой тяжелые бумажные путеводители. Удобно, не правда ли?
- Рекомендуем скачивать приложение, подключившись к wi-fi: аудио-файлы и фотографии «весят» довольно много, а мы не хотим «съесть» весь ваш мобильный трафик ;)
- После того как приложение установится, обязательно откройте его и «походите» по разным разделам: посмотрите маршруты, изучите карту, почитайте описания достопримечательностей. Так наш контент загрузится полностью и будет доступен даже в offline-режиме.
- Продолжительное использование аудиогида с включенным GPS значительно быстрее разряжает батарею вашего телефона. Не забудьте зарядить устройство перед выходом в город!
СОВЕТ ДЛЯ ЭКОНОМНЫХ:
В Google Play вы также найдете и платную версию этого приложения - Аудиогид по Стамбулу "PRO". Скачайте его и получите одну из экскурсий в подарок!
TravelMe – это команда молодых и креативных любителей путешествий! Присоединяйтесь!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (12 sights)
* Mosques of Istanbul (9 sights)
* Churches of Istanbul (8 sights)
* Museums of Istanbul (6 sights)
* Istanbul's Asian Part (6 sights)
* Theodosian Wall (8 sights)
* Outer Constantinople (8 sights)
* Roman Heritage - I (6 sights)
* Roman Heritage - II (7 sights)
* Architectural Tour (8 sights)
* The Bosphorus Coast (9 sights)
* Shopping Tour (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Istanbul (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Paris Metro
- Paris RER
- Paris Tramway.
The Paris Métro or Métropolitain (French: Métro de Paris) is the rapid transit Metro system in Paris, France. It has become a symbol of the city, noted for its density within the city limits and its uniform architecture influenced by Art Nouveau. The network's sixteen lines are mostly underground and run to 214 km (133 mi) in length. There are 301 stations (384 stops), of which 62 facilitate transfer to another line.
Paris has one of the densest Metro networks in the world, with 245 stations within 86.9 km2 (34 sq mi) of the city of Paris. Lines are numbered 1 to 14, with two minor lines, 3bis and 7bis. The minor lines were originally part of lines 3 and 7 but became independent.
Lines are identified on maps by number and colour. Direction of travel is indicated by the destination terminus.
Paris is the second busiest metro system in Europe, after Moscow. It carries 4.5 million passengers a day, and an annual total of 1.479 billion (2009). Châtelet – Les Halles, with 5 Métro lines and three RER commuter rail lines, is the world's largest Metro (Subway) station.
The first line opened without ceremony on 19 July 1900, during the World Fair (Exposition Universelle). The system expanded quickly until the First World War and the core was complete by the 1920s. Extensions into suburbs (together with Line 11) were built in the 1930s.
The network reached saturation after World War II. The Métro introduced newer trains to allow higher traffic. Further improvements are limited by the design of the network, such as short distances between stations, the solution was a second network. Besides the Metro, Downtown Paris and its urban area are served by the RER developed from the 1960s, several tramway lines, the Transilien (suburban trains) and two VAL lines serving Charles De Gaulle and Orly airports.
In the late 1990s, the automated line 14 was built to relieve RER line A.
On June 26, 2012, it was announced that the Paris Métro would get Wi-Fi coverage in most stations. Access provided is free to users, and a premium paid alternative offer is proposed for a faster internet connection.
Bus services which are operated mainly in the city proper of Paris are named with two-digit numbers. Bus services which are operated mainly in the suburbs are named with three-digit numbers.
The RATP uses the numbers 20–96 for lines operated mainly in the city proper. The first number represents the terminal:
- 2 representing Gare Saint-Lazare
- 3 representing Gare de l'Est
- 4 representing Gare du Nord
- 5 represents Place de la République
- 7 represents Châtelet
- 8 represents Quartier Latin
- 9 represents Gare Montparnasse
The second number represents the outermost arrondissement:
- 2 represents the 16th arrondissement
- 3 and 4 represent the 17th arrondissement
- 5 represents the 18th arrondissement and the 19th arrondissement
- 6 represents the 20th arrondissement and the 12th arrondissement
- 7 represents the 13th arrondissement
- 8 represents the 14th arrondissement
- 9 represents the 15th arrondissement
The RATP operates 59 bus lines within the city of Paris proper, and 205 bus lines in Paris suburbs. In 2004, 953.6 million journeys were made on RATP bus lines, including 352.2 million journeys on Paris lines and 601.4 million journeys on suburbs lines.
The Berlin U-Bahn (from "Untergrundbahn", meaning "underground railway") is a rapid transit railway in Berlin, the capital city of Germany, and is a major part of the public transport system of the city. Opened in 1902, the U-Bahn serves 173 stations spread across ten lines, with a total track length of 146.3 kilometres (90.9 mi), about 80% of which is underground. Trains run every two to five minutes during peak hours, every five minutes for the rest of the day and every ten minutes in the evening. They travel 20.9 million km (13 million mi), carrying 496 million passengers, over the year. The entire system is maintained and operated by the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe, commonly known as the BVG.
Designed to alleviate traffic flowing into and out of central Berlin, the U-Bahn rapidly expanded until the city was divided into East and West Berlin at the end of World War II. Although the system initially remained open to residents of both sides, the construction of the Berlin Wall and the subsequent restrictions imposed by the East German government limited travel across the border: The East Berlin U-Bahn lines were severed from West Berlin; while two West Berlin lines that ran through East Berlin (U6 and U8) were allowed to pass through without stopping, although the stations were closed, with the exception of Friedrichstraße, used as a transfer point (between U6 and the West Berlin S-Bahn system) and a border crossing into East Berlin. The system was reopened completely following the fall of the Berlin Wall, and German reunification.
As of 2007, the Berlin U-Bahn is the most extensive underground network in Germany. True to its original goal, it has been calculated that, in 2006, use of the U-Bahn amounted to the equivalent of 122.2 million km (76 million mi) of car journeys. Together with the S-Bahn, it serves as the main means of transport of the capital and in addition the Tram operates in the eastern parts of the city.
The Moscow Metro is a state-owned enterprise. Its total length is 308.7 km (191.8 mi) and consists of 12 lines and 186 stations. The average daily passenger traffic is 6.6 million. Ridership is highest on weekdays (when the Metro carries over 7 million passengers per day) and lower on weekends. Each line is identified according to an alphanumeric index (usually consisting of a number), a name and a colour. Voice announcements refer to the lines by name. A male voice announces the next station when traveling towards the centre of the city, and a female voice when going away from it. On the circle line the clockwise direction has a male announcer for the stations, while the counter-clockwise direction has a female announcer. The lines are also assigned specific colours for maps and signs. Naming by colour is frequent in colloquial usage, except for the very similar shades of green assigned to the Kakhovskaya Line (route 11), the Zamoskvoretskaya Line (route 2), the Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya Line (route 10) and the Butovskaya Line (route L1).
The system operates in an enhanced spoke-hub distribution paradigm, with the majority of rail lines running radially from the centre of Moscow to the outlying areas. The Koltsevaya Line (route 5) forms a 20-kilometre (12 mi)long ring which enables passenger travel between these spokes. Signs showing the stations that can be reached in a given direction are in each station. A complete map is also on each station both inside and outside, and in the trains, but not on the platforms. Most of the stations and lines are underground, but some lines have at-grade and elevated sections. The Filyovskaya Line is notable for being the only line with most of its route at grade.
The Moscow Metro is open from about 5:30 am and until 1:00 am. The precise opening time varies at different stations according to the arrival of the first train, but all stations simultaneously close their entrances at 01:00 for maintenance. The minimum interval between trains is 90 seconds during the morning and evening rush hours.
- Marseille Metro
- Marseille Tramway
The Marseille metro serves the City of Marseille. It is a rubber-tyred metro derived from the technology developed by the RATP for Paris Metro and opened at the end of 1977. It comprises two lines, partly underground, with an overall length of 11.8 miles (19 km).
Two extensions are proposed: the first, located on Line 1, is under construction; the second, on Line 2, has reached the stage of preliminary studies.
The Metro is a municipal public utility under the control of the Régie des transports de Marseille.
- Prague Metro
- Prague Trams
The Prague Metro is a subway, underground public transportation network in Prague, Czech Republic. It is the fastest means of transportation around the city and serves about one and a half million passengers a day, which makes it the seventh busiest metro system in Europe and the most-used in the world on a per capita basis.
The Prague Metro comprises three lines, each of which is represented by its own colour on the maps and signs: Line A (green), Line B (yellow) and Line C (red). There are 57 stations in total (three of which are transfer stations) connected by nearly 60 kilometres of mostly underground railways. The metro service operates between 4-5 am until midnight from Sunday to Thursday (on Friday and Saturday the last trains journey start at 1am), with about two- to three-minute intervals between trains during rush hours. Over 500 million passengers use the Prague Metro every year.
The metro is run by the Prague Public Transit Company Co. Inc. (in Czech officially Dopravní podnik hlavního města Prahy a.s.) which manages all means of public transport around the city (the metro, tramways, buses, the funicular to Petřín Hill and the chairlift inside Prague Zoo). Since 1993, this system has been connected to commuter trains and buses and also to "park-and-ride" parking lots. Together they form a public transportation network reaching further from the city called Prague Integrated Transport (Pražská integrovaná doprava—PID). Whilst the large system is zonally priced, the metro is fully inside the central zone.
Many Prague Metro stations are quite large, with several entrances spaced relatively far apart. This can often lead to confusion for tourists, especially at the central hubs such as Můstek or Muzeum: it is not enough to merely get off at the right station; one must also choose the right way out to the surface, otherwise one can easily find oneself five or ten minutes' walking distance from the required destination. However, in general the stations are well signposted even for those unfamiliar with local language.
The Athens Metro is an underground rapid transit system serving the greater area of Athens, the capital city of Greece.
It was constructed and owned by Attiko Metro S.A. and operated until 2011 by Attiko Metro Etaireia Leitourgias S.A.
Currently it is being integrated with ISAP and Athens Tram in the new company STASY S.A.
Once in Leipzig a marker showing your location will appear on the map in order to get a better orientation between you and near points of interest ( for a better positioning turn on GPS ).
It includes :
- Art galleries
- monuments and other points of interest
- Lyon Metro
- Lyon Tramway
- Lyon Trolley
The Lyon metro, in Lyon, France, first opened in 1978 and now consists of four lines. It is part of the Transports en Commun Lyonnais (TCL) system of public transport, and is supported by a network of tramways.
Unlike all other French metro systems, but like the SNCF and RER, Lyon metro trains run on the left. This is the result of an unrealised project to run the metro into the suburbs on existing railway lines. The loading gauge for lines A, B, and D is 2.90 m (9 ft 6.2 in), more generous than the average for metros in Europe. The loading gauge for line C is 2.78 m (9 ft 1.4 in).
The Lyon Metro owes its inspiration to the Montreal Metro which was built a few years prior, and has similar (wider) rubber-wheel cars and station design.
The total track length is 30 km (18.6 mi), 80% of which is underground and it has over 708,000 daily weekday boardings.
- Frankfurt Rapid Transit (The suburban rail service is provided by rapid transit trains (S-Bahn). All but one of the lines run together in a single underground section through the city centre, and then go their separate ways at either end.)
- Frankfurt Trams (There are 9 Tram lines, with trams arriving usually every 10 min. Many sections are served by 2 lines, combining to give a 5 minute frequency during rush-hour.)
- Frankfurt Underground (There are 9 Stadtbahn lines known as the U-Bahn.)
The London Underground (often shortened to the Underground) is a rapid transit system in the United Kingdom, serving a large part of Greater London and some parts of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Essex. It incorporates the oldest section of underground railway in the world, which opened in 1863 and now forms part of the Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan lines; and the first line to operate electric trains, in 1890, now part of the Northern line.
The Underground system is also colloquially called the Tube. As commonly used today both by Londoners and in most official publicity, this term embraces the entire system.
It originally applied only to the deep-level lines with trains of a smaller and more circular cross-section, and served to distinguish them from the sub-surface "cut-and-cover" lines that were built first and originally used steam locomotives.
The Barcelona Metro, part of the public transportation system of Barcelona, Catalonia, is an extensive network of electrified railways that run underground in central Barcelona and above ground into the city's suburbs.
Since September 20, 2011, Barcelona Metro system consists of 11 lines with 166 stations and 125 km in total.
Once in Rome the a marker showing your location will appear on the map in order to get a better orientation between you and near points of interest ( for a better positioning turn on GPS ).
It includes :
- Art galleries
- monuments and other points of interest
Once in New York a marker showing your location will appear on the map in order to get a better orientation between you and near points of interest ( for a better positioning turn on GPS ).
It includes :
- Art galleries
- monuments and other points of interest
In each marker you'll find information regarding price range classes and other necessary information necessary to get there.
Once in New York the a marker showing your location will appear on the map in order to get a better orientation between you and near hotels ( for a better positioning turn on GPS ).
It includes :
- classification by price range
In each marker you'll find information regarding price range classes and other necessary information necessary to get there.
Once in Venice the a marker showing your location will appear on the map in order to get a better orientation between you and near hotels ( for a better positioning turn on GPS ).
It includes :
- classification by price range