Nation Employment App provides a platform for user to keep track of the FDW’s application status and progress efficiently.
1. “Maid Search” function enables users to search FDWs. By entering the preference and criteria, FDW’s profiles will show in one page, indicating their name, code, nationality, salary and experience.
2. By Logging in, user is able to obtain the updated application information for the FDW, from WP submission till WP card collection and documents renewal.
3. “WP application” indicates the status of the application. User will be informed of the date and result of the application.
4. “FDW arrival” provides information of scheduled arrival date of FDW.
5. Upon arrival, “FDW handover” updates the information of medical check-up, SIP, E-issue, thumb print arrangement and Employer pick up date for user.
6. “WP Card collection” updates the date of WP card collection for user.
7. “Document Renewal” sets reminder for user one month prior to expiry of passport/Work Permit/Medical check-up, so that user will not miss the renewal date for the documents.
8. Push notification will be sent to user for all the updates and status changes. User will be alerted once receive the push notification.