*** Subscription Sale: Save 34% on an annual subscription & get instant access to the latest issue for FREE. Offer ends 28th March 2018 ***
The World of Cross Stitching brings together craft experts and a community of stitchers to help you create fabulous cross stitch patterns, from traditional and stylish to cute and pretty. Whether you’re an expert stitcher or just beginning, The World of Cross Stitching is with you every stitch of the way.
Inside every issue:
• At least 70 superb designs
• Your favourite designers
• Essential cross stitch advice
• Inspirational reader stories
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please tap "Email Support" in the app menu.
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*