Open Tuesday to Friday; lunchtime noon to 3:00pm; evening 6:00pm to 11:00pm; Saturday; noon to 7:00pm (Note closing time Saturday evening due to England international football)
• Tuesday to Friday lunchtime Free;
• Tuesday and Wednesday evening £1.00;
• Thursday evening £3:00;
• Friday evening £4.00;
• Saturday all day £2.00;
• Free at all times to card carrying CAMRA members.
Over 120 different beers, over 30 different ciders and perrys plus a selection of English country wines and mead.
Entertainment as follows:
• Tuesday and Wednesday evening – Quiet nights (no live music),
• Thursday evening – Legacy
• Friday evening – Larry and the Streamers
• Saturday lunchtime and afternoon – Rumford Morris Men, followed by – Sentimental Journey, followed by - The Blarneys.
Children not allowed in main hall at any time and only allowed in garden or foyer up to 6:00pm if accompanied by a responsible adult.
Souvenir glass available plus CAMRA membership and products stand.
Hot and cold food available at all sessions.
Outdoor drinking area available.
For latest information visit branch website: http://swessex.camra.org.uk/
For all enquiries call festival hotline on: 07960 969462