*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
If you are unable to view a KML or KMZ file or attachment in Google Earth, then this may be the app that you need!
KMLZ to Earth Pro allows you to browse through your local files to select a KML or KMZ file to display in Google Earth. It also allows you to view your saved email attachments in Google Earth.
In the Explorer activity, if you browse to a directory containing images with location information you can also:
* Tap the file icon to view the photo closely
* Tap the file name to create a KMZ file
* Tap "View images to create KMZ" to create a KMZ file with the locations and images from multiple photos
In your email application, save the KML or KMZ file, and then tap it again to choose to view it with KMLZ to Earth Pro.
Since Google Earth for Android doesn't seem to have published limits on file sizes, your success with files larger than 4MB may vary. Large files cause Google Earth to to load slowly, or if they are too large, not display them entirely. If this occurs, try to reduce the size of the images used or the number of images selected to create smaller KMZ files.
The size of the images shown in Google Earth decreases progressively as the total size of images are selected, in order to try to keep the total file size small enough to view on Google Earth for Android.
When creating a KMZ file, each image containing location information is shown as a thumbnail, along with the image name, time taken, resolution and size. Thumbnails can be tapped for a larger preview of the image. All, none, or individual files can be selected to create a KMZ file from images in one directory.
DO NOT PUT SPACES OR OTHER STRANGE CHARACTERS IN FILE NAMES! LETTER, NUMBER, UNDERSCORE, PERIOD, AND HYPHEN CHARACTERS ALLOWED. ANY OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE REPLACED WITH UNDERSCORES.
File names must end in ".jpg", ".kml", ".kmz" to be visible to view in KMLZ to Earth Pro, and capitalization does not matter.
Files that you select to view are copied to the "Home" directory, typically /mnt/sdcard/kmlz. WARNING! Any file that does not end in ".kml" or ".kmz" will be deleted automatically from this directory, or when you choose to use Menu, Clear Home, and confirm.
The Home button will take you quickly to the /mnt/sdcard/kmlz directory (or a similar path) to see which files you have previously viewed, and view them again.
This app can't be set as default for any action, if you try, then it will reset itself. This ensures you the choice of action always and prevents a possible undesirable loop.
If experiencing problems with Google Earth, use the Menu, Manage Earth, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache. Clear Cache is very helpful to get accurate results if you are testing the same file name multiple times.
Likewise, if experiencing problems with KMLZ to Earth, use the Menu, Manage KMLZ, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache.
This application runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8001/ to serve pages from it's "Home" directory to Google Earth. In order to do this, it will have a running process in the background. A notification will be issued to remind you that this process is running. If you view the notification, then you can stop this background web server process. Also, from the application, pressing back will allow you to terminate the application and the background web server process.
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
-View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.
-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the Android device (see note).
-Download new pictures automatically.
-View existing pictures remotely and download selected photos.
-Pass photos to other apps via the OS "Share" intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location data from the smart device to pictures during upload.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Control the overall brightness of pictures during shooting (see note).
-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).
-If both the camera and smart device support NFC, touching the device to the camera automatically launches the app for a hassle-free connection (see note).
-Take pictures with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the smart device.
-Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.
-The app can not be used for remote movie recording. It can be used to download movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) but not to play them back.
-The photo and movie portions of Motion Snapshots are treated as separate files.
-Only one camera can be connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the smart device before using it to launch the app and connect to the camera.
-Performance varies with network and local conditions.
-The app may not function as expected when installed on devices that have not been tested and approved for use.
-A display with a resolution of at least 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is required.
For more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Supported Digital Cameras (as of April 2015)
Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c are not supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
•Smart Device System Requirements
Android 4.0 to 5.1
A smart device with support for GPS.
•Supported Devices (as of March 2015)
The following smartphones are supported (Android version):
Galaxy S5 (4.4.2), S4 (4.4.2), S3α (4.3), S2 (4.0.3)
Galaxy note 3 (4.4.2)
Nexus 9 (5.0.1)
Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4.4.4), 2013 Wi-Fi (5.1), 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Nexus 6 (5.0.1)
Nexus 5 (5.0.1)
Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z3 (4.4.4)
LG Electronics G2 (4.2.2)
HTC J One (4.4.2)
HUAWEI Ascend P7 (4.4.2)
Android, Google Play, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Looking for cool camera effects? Try best photo effects with special effects camera booth! It's free!
Modify your photos, add super photo effects and stickers, superpower effects (kamehameha, beam cannon, laser, rasengan) , face booth (masks, glasses), troll face (meme maker), cartoon camera, tatoo, weapons, wings and insta photo filters.
Become a superhero with any free super power you want. Add cool photo stickers to your foto
Take a picture or load it from your phone. Add photo effects, insta filters and fun stickers
Choose from special effects: explosions, anime effects: kamehameha, chidori, laser beam.
Enchant foto with face booth: masks, glasses, scars.
Arm with weapons: katana, sword, gun, minigun, shotgun, chainsaw.
Add comics stickers: BOOM, POW, BOMB, BOOTH, LOL
With Super Camera Effects you can booth boring picture into funny pic.
For sure you love photo effects, now you have a chance to upgrade your camera - sticker camera is waiting for you!
✔ add special effects and photo filters!
✔ Share cool photo via email, etc
✔ Become your favorite character like Naruto, Goku or Comics superhero
✔ photo booth effects: superpowers, guns, swords, meme, troll face, cartoon camera
Superpower is a popular culture term for a fictional superhuman ability.
When a character possesses multiple such abilities, the terms super powers or simply powers are used. It is most frequently used in pulp magazines, comic books, science fiction, television shows and film as the key attribute of a superhero.
Become a super hero, booth your foto, add stickers and special effects.
Try our best phone camera app. New cam effects coming soon!
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or higher or Android can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
- Use a live preview to pose, and review your photos right away on a large screen
- Take high-quality photos with your SLR, including RAW file support
- Choose from multiple layout templates, or import your own
- Personalize the filmstrip layout with your logo or custom graphic
- Share via email or social media
- Print directly to a supported printer via wifi or usb
- Trigger via touch, bluetooth remote, or usbfoot pedal
- Supports portrait and landscape orientations
The main feature of the 'GPS Map Camera':
When you take a piture with GPS enabled, it will paste the google map, address and weather to picture. (GPS latitue/longitude also include in the information)
Please enable your network and GPS function before using this application.
In the camera setting page, the similar functions will be grouped with the same color.
Now, Seperate the following groups if your device has support.
2. Scene/Exposure/White Balance/Color Effect/ISO.
3. Focus Mode.
5. Picture Size/Picture Quality.
6. GPS Use/GPS Picture Save/Map Zoom Scale/Map Size.
The color of function string is white as default. If change to another function, the color will change to grouped color. It's better to recognize what you set.
The focus and zoom when preview:
Focus: use one finger to touch the screen.
Zoom: use two finger to zoom in/out.
1. Don't want to get MAP: "Option Settings" --> "GPS picture save" --> choice "one (original)".
2. Don't want to save GPS position: "Option Settings" --> "GPS Use" --> choice "disable GPS".
3. Don't want to popup prompt dialog: "Option Settings" --> "Prompt Dialog" --> choice "disable".
1. The picture saving time is more longer if the android version is below android-3.0.
2. The picture save to SD card (GpsMapCamera). Some device need a SD card.
3. In the outdoors, please set to "GPS Use" => "good GPS location"
"GPS use" => "roughly GPS location" can be used in indoor positioning is relatively fast.
But in some Android system, it seems have problem after using a period of time, you need to reboot to use it again or upgrade you android OS.
Third party resources be used (The ownership is belong to them.):
1. Google map. ( https://maps.google.com/ )
2. Yahoo weather info. (http://weather.yahoo.com/)
3. Xda weather icon (http://cpanelcloudvps.com/xda-developers-view-single-post-util-spb-mobile-shell-301/)
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
You can download the free app with ads, test it, and, if it works with your camera model, you may buy the full version without advertisement.
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
=== Current Features ===
* Shutter Trigger w/2s timer for supported cameras
* Timed interval timer (Take X amount of shots, one every Y seconds)
=== Planned Features ===
* Support for Nikon, Pentax, Sony Alpha, and other DSLR Cameras
* UI Improvements
* New timer settings
=== IMPORTANT NOTES ===
This app uses the IR Blaster feature on the HTC One in order to trigger the shutter on your camera. It is currently only compatible with the HTC One.
It will (currently) *NOT* work on any other devices.
You can choose what information you want to overlay on your photos to suit the type of fieldwork you do.
- Latitude & Longitude
- Date & time
- Show Compass
- Show Cardinal points in Building mode; e.g. North or South Elevations of a building face
USEABLE INFORMATION DONE EASILY
Don’t worry about writing down information just snap and take the photo and you know where and when the photo was taken.
EMAIL PHOTOS WITH:
- Compass reading
- Elevation of building face
- GPS Coordinates
- Date & Time taken
- Link to Google maps
Share photos from the app on Facebook & Twitter.
• Field Workers: Show where and when work was done including geo coordinates (Compass & Building mode)
• Tradespeople/Contractors: Quoting work is easier with photos tagged for your client (Building mode)
• Real Estate buyers/investors: Know which way rooms face to get the best solar gain (Compass & Building mode)
• Builders: Check with client what needs to be fixed/quoted and then email off to tradespeople (Building mode)
• Architects: Take photos of building elevations for redesign, also easy to file and find later. (Building mode). Compass mode for new builds
• Sales People: Capture more information for professional quotations and proposals (Compass & Building mode)
• Drivers: Capture when and where an accident happened but importantly what direction you or others were driving (Compass mode)
• For more examples please visit www.solocator.com