Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: email@example.com
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
This is a WIDGET, not an app, long press on home screen and choose Widgets to add and configure it!
This WIDGET offers 12 different sizes from 2X2 to 6X6, scan your sdcard, choose a single picture, search Google for contents or connect to your Picasa albums!
Random and Recursive scan options, image rotation, many borders, timed slideshow and full screen view with pinch to zoom!
Please visit website for info and report any issue
GalleryVault can easily hide your pictures, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see. Now it fully supports SD card for all devices include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of GalleryVault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, GalleryVault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of GalleryVault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
You can launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->My Gallery).
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
It gives you control of who sees what and help to protect your privacy.
With hide-something, your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only for who can unlock.
With hide-something, you can customize your gallery when you want to show different photos to different people.
With hide-something, you can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to unhide them
Problems? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
--What our developers say.--
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
Advanced options supports setting start and end positions, allows you to extract short audio from a movie to create your ring tone.
This app uses LGPL ffmpeg and mp3lame libraries as underlying codecs.
Kyms is the only App on Google Play that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
- Videos: ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
- Documents: text files
The media can be imported from:
- Device local files
- Device Camera
- Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
Additional security features:
Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password
Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (needs a device equipped with proximity sensor)
**Device restart required for version 1.2.0 and above. Please email support for further assistance.**
*Photos are securely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy*
* Do not delete .PL folder*
*Do not move app to SD card*
*Not recommended for devices on custom ROM*
*Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card*
Sensitive photos from your Android photo gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Photo Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features include:
1)Encryption - hidden pictures are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden picture files, they will still be unable to view the locked photos.
2)User friendly operation - Easily hide photos via default gallery or from within Photo Locker itself.
3)Fast bulk hide - Keep safe hundreds of photos quickly
4)Folder level locking - lock individual hidden photo albums. This allows you to show only 1 hidden photo album without exposing the others.
5)Zoom in and out of hidden photos with multi-touch. Hidden photos maintain their original resolution and are not scaled down as in some other photo hiding apps.
6)Rotate hidden pictures left and right
7)Slideshow - Slideshow viewing mode available with customizable delay setting
8)Removed from recent app list - Photo Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
9)Lock on sleep - If you forgot to exit the Photo Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your phone goes to sleep mode.
10)Tablet optimized - Photo Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
11)PIN recovery - With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious files even if you forgot your PIN code. The app will email the PIN to you in the event you forgot Photo Locker's PIN code.
12)Un-hide pictures easily - Un-hide photos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden photos go.
1)Stealth Mode - Hide the app itself! Photo Locker App will disappear from the app drawer as if it never exist on your phone. Access to your private photo vault can only be achieved by dialing the secret PIN code or via an innocent looking calculator widget.
2)Ad-free viewing experience
Download Photo Locker now!
Photo Locker is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Having issues with Photo Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!
★Do you have pictures or videos on your phone that you don't want others to see? Hide pictures & private videos with HidePhoto to keep them protected from prying eyes. Keeping pictures & videos safe, secure and hidden has never been easier!
☞ Show only what you want seen. Hiding pictures and videos with HidePhoto on Android gives you control of who sees what. Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. Take control of your privacy!
☞ Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind pin lock or pattern lock. With HidePhoto, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
Easy to use!
Gallery for quick and easy hiding
Take pictures or videos
Share pictures and videos
Multi-select pictures & videos for easy management
Most Secure - Hidden pictures are only visible in HidePhoto
Fastest and most secure private gallery
Tons more great features and even more coming soon!
Two easy ways to keep safe:
Select Pictures & Videos to Hide in HidePhoto
1. Open HidePhoto & tap the Lock icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap a folder to view items
3. Tap items to select & tap the lock at the top to hide selected pictures & videos
”Share” Pictures & Videos to Hide From Other Apps (gallery, browser, etc.)
1. While viewing an item tap the share icon
2. Select HidePhoto from the list of apps to share with
3. HidePhoto will remove the pictures & videos from your gallery and hide them safely in your vault
Free and no ads.
Great! How do I HidePhoto?
1. Select pictures and videos
2. Press hide
Q: How do I unhide pictures and videos?
A: 1. Open HidePhoto and select images and videos
2. In the bottom bar, press 'Unhide'
3. Confirm the unhide action
Q: How does HidePhoto work?
A: HidePhoto provides you with a locked gallery that lives on your phone.
Q: Does this app hide videos?
A: Yes, we support single video hiding and multiple videos. There is also no limit to how many videos you can hide.
Q: Where are my pictures after I un-hide them?
A: Your pictures will be in the same location as before they were hidden.
Q: I forgot my password, how to find it?
A: Open HidePhoto, If you are using pattern lock, please change to pin lock.
Tap the '?' icon .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer to reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
Q: Are my hidden pictures stored online?
A: No! HidePhoto only stores pictures in a secret box on your Android phone.
Q: How many pictures can I hide in HidePhoto?
A: As many as you want. A secret box without limits.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No, it isn't. HidePhoto is a special gallery that locks your pictures but you place them in there.
Q: Can HidePhoto lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into HidePhoto, they are locked behind a PIN pad
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures with only a couple of clicks.
Q: I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
A: Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
The Android media scanner ignores folders containing an empty file named ".nomedia", using less time, battery and memory.
This app identifies folders, creates and deletes .nomedia files, refresh the media library and stops or restores the media scanning.
- show pictures to someone else and avoid that he can see some embarrassing
- filter undesired ringtones, music and other files used by some apps and games
- shorten the long media scanning triggered at boot when your phone is full of media files
- fix files disappearing from the media library but shown in a file manager
- list of all folders containing .nomedia files
- force scanning recursively
- recursive mark of subfolders is possible
- .noscanandnomtp files from CyanogenMod
- lightweight and minimalistic
- rescan (toggle twice) for newly added files to hidden directories
- for some devices, can't write on external SD card
** Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
Play all formats fluently
• Video: mkv, avi, rmvb, flv, wmv, mov, mp4, ts, mpg, divx, etc
• Music: mp3, wma, aac, etc
• Lossless Audio: ape, flac, wav, aiff, etc
• Subtitle: srt (automatically load if srt with same name of video file exists)
* Exchange files between many devices over Wi-Fi
* Share to any RockPlayer2 user, both Android or iOS, more in future.
FreeSeek - Progress bar reinvented
* Designed for touch screen, the whole progress bar is draggable.
* It is easy to seek by thumb even holding by single hand.
Customizable play control bar
* Swipe on the bar to get another 5 buttons
* Long press any button to choose favorite buttons
* 15 buttons are available for all kinds of functions, more are coming.
* Pause playback - two fingers, tap
* Volume - one finger, tap right side or swipe in from right outer side
* Brightness - one finger, tap left side or swipe in from left outer side
* Fast forward - one finger, swipe left or right
* Stop playback - two fingers, pinch
* Show/Hide control bar - one finger, tap
* Show/Hide control buttons - one finger, swipe up/down
Media file management
* New folder, move, delete, rename, add to playlist
* Tap pencil icon at left top corner to edit
* Hide videos by shaking when items are selected in media library. To enter Konami code in search box to show them.
* Built-in UPnP client
* Support multiple protocols, like HTTP, HLS, RTSP, etc
• HDMI Mirroring
• Intel Wi-Di Display (x86 only)
RockPlayer website : http://www.rockplayer.com
Rock Player facebook: http://www.facebook.com/changetech.corp
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
The webservice and instructions for the installation can be downloaded from this link: (Download IDBrowserServiceV2.zip when using database created by PhotoSupreme)
To export a database enable the "Save previews in database" function in the IDImager application under "Options" - "Previews". Then select the images to export and choose "Transfer" - "Export to SQLite database". Copy the two SQLite files to your sdcard and select those two files on the login screen. (Install OI File Manager to select the files using the file browser)
Note for Android 4.4 stock users:
In Android 4.4 on stock roms the apps access to the external sd card is limited to read only access. The app needs read write permissions the first time it opens a new database, so please copy the database to the internal sd card the first time it is opened to fix this problem.
To play video streams directly from windows file share set the mediaserver to "Samba server" in the preferences and install the BsPlayer app. (If windows share requires a login the server must be configured in BsPlayer first)
Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Video Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features of Video Locker include:
1) Encryption - hidden videos are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden video files, they will still be unable to view the locked videos.
2) Removed from recent app list - Video Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
3) Lock on sleep - If you forgot to exit Video Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your device goes into sleep mode.
4) Folder level locking - lock individual hidden video albums. This allows you to show only 1 hidden video album without exposing the others.
5) Tablet optimized - Video Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
6) PIN recovery - With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious video files even if you forgot your PIN code. The app will email the PIN to you in the event you forgot Video Locker's PIN code.
7) User friendly operation - Easily hide videos via default gallery or from within Video Locker itself.
8) Fast bulk hide - Keep safe dozens of videos in seconds!
9) Un-hide videos easily - Un-hide videos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden videos go.
Premium features (available in Video Locker Pro):
1) Stealth Mode - Hide the app itself! Video Locker App will disappear from the app drawer as if it never exist on your phone. Access to your private video vault can only be achieved by dialing the secret PIN code or via an innocent looking calculator widget.
2) Ad-free viewing experience
Download Video Locker now!
Video Locker is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Notes to users:
- All videos are safely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy.
- App must not be moved to SD card.
- Do not delete .VL folder.
- Not recommended for devices on custom ROM
- Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Having issues with Video Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!