Over 20 total image hosts supported! Including:
- added plixi.com support
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
I've transferred the next generation of this app to another group for better support and development because I don't have time for new features. It has better interface and more features. ***
video and audio information display
Scan entire devices for video files for conversion
Extract part of a video by specifying the start time and end time
Extract mp3 from video, extract aac from video, convert to mp3 or aac from mp4 and other video formats
-convert to mp4 or h.264 or mpg from most commonly seen video formats (video to video converter)
-extract audio from videos, in mp3 or aac format (audio profile, video to audio)
-reduce video file size to send out through SMS etc. (Reduce size profile)
-convert video while keep original video quality (Keep quality profile)
-advanced mode to specify video bitrate, arbitrary resolution, audio bitrate, codec etc. (Manual profile)
***video converter android pro key is available. menu->help->GetPro to get the pro version key. It gets rid of the ads and enables more features***
***If Video Converter Android always fails to convert videos, please press menu=>help=>feedback=>conversion to send out a detailed log. We’ve been making the app work on more and more devices.***
Video Converter Android (VidCon) is the best (and free!) video converters on Android for Android. With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc. If you want a specific video format to be supported, please leave the details in comments or email us. We’ll try to add the support in future release.
Instead of using MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, DoubleTwist Player, mVideoPlayer, VPlayer, RockPlayer and many other video players to play the video in various formats, you can use Video Converter for Android to convert the video to formats Android support, and play the video using system player with hardware acceleration. It gives you better video experience.
With the new audio only profile, we can now convert mp4 to mp3 or other video formats to mp3 or aac.
android.permission.INTERNET: for ads display if pro key is not installed
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store the output video files and logs
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for video conversion when phone screen is switched off
android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.
files and streaming directly on Android devices. Just transfer the media files to your Android devices, then it can be played at once.
* Built-in UPnP client, folder playback supported (Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically)
* srt,ass,ssa,smi,"idx+sub",Blu-ray pgs and mkv embedded subtitle supported
* m3u playlist supported
* DVD .iso playback supported
* Built-in WebDAV client, folder playback supported (Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically), both HTTP and HTTPS supported
* HTTP, RTSP,MMS,MMSH,MMST,RTP(both unicast and multicast),HTTPS and UDP(both unicast and multicast) streaming playback supported
ra,ram,rm,rmi,rmvb,s3m,spx,tp,ts,tta,tts,vob,voc,vqf,vro,w64,wav,webm,wm,wma,wmv,wv,xa,xesc,xm file formats supported
1. Support site: http://hustmobile.com/goodplayer-android/
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ #1: What is the difference between GoodPlayer for Android and GoodPlayer Pro for Android?
GoodPlayer for Android is free and ad-supported. GoodPlayer Pro for Android is a paid app and ad-free.
Please first check out the free GoodPlayer for Android on Google Play, so to make sure the GoodPlayer Pro for Android will work on the device.
FAQ #2: Does GoodPlayer/GoodPlayer Pro for Android support DVD .iso file format? Why is there no audio during .iso playback?
Yes. GoodPlayer/GoodPlayer Pro for Android supports DVD .iso file format. By default, it will play with the first audio track, so it comes without audio. Please use the "Options Menu"-->"Audio Track" to find the correct audio track, generally it is the last audio track for DVD .iso file format. From 1.1 version, DVD .iso audio track selection improved, now the app will select the last audio track for DVD .iso automatically.
FAQ #3: In the GoodPlayer built-in UPnP and WebDAV client, how to play all the files in one folder?
Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically.
Automatic detection of media on the SD card
Unified start screen to access audio or video files and playing internet radio or e-radio
Intuitive playlist creation and editing
Intelligent play button
Audio meta data (artist, album, year) information
Easy Insert mode for adding songs to a playlist
Advanced play controls like 'swipe to seek'
Ability to set Shuffle, Repeat, Loop, Mute Volume features
Ability to quit the application so that you don't waste your system resources
Live streaming support for capturing internet radio or music streaming
Exit option from audio, video or internet radio interfaces
Full screen video support
Please rank the application if you like it.
NB: This application shows ads when you are connected to the Internet. Those are Google AdMob ads, which are supposed to be safe. This is a free app and there are ads to ensure long term support. Also we may supply at most 2 notification ads per day.
This is a build of the 2.3 (Gingerbread) native music app that supports Android 1.6 and higher.
- Customizable 5 band EQ to enhance your listening
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, and album artists.
- High quality decoding with mp3, mp4/m4a, wma, flac and ape;
- Smart Playlists for you to easy access your favorite and recent played songs.
- Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, the Gallery app, ID3 tags.
- 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
- home screen WIDGETS
- NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist.
Try the most successful and high quality Music Player for Android now.
Here is just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
This app is based on Android Music code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Android Music code: https://code.google.com/p/android/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control
KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users! All for free!
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
Review Us, Rate Us, Comment on Us!
Got an idea? What a change?
We would love to hear what you think! Email us @ email@example.com