This app is meant to offer “Digital jobs for a Digital era”, recognizing creativity and culture creation as a natural strong point of younger generations and ensuring efforts to create better inclusive training according to the new skills needed as well as better employment and self-employment opportunities that will allow youngsters to get economically active.
In concrete, the project is aiming at:
1. Develop youngster’s creativity through digital skills for the development of innovative solutions.
2. Close the digital skills gap and ensure that new generations are prepared to embrace the opportunities of an even more digitalized labor market.
3. Enabling a platform where potential employers and young jobseekers can meet and work together.
4. Helping on the recuperation of the European cultural and creative sector, vital for the economic, social, and mental wellbeing of our communities.
5. Promote incentives for businesses hiring unemployed young people for remote digital jobs and successful measures and provided benefits to promote youth self-employment.