Learn and cultivate mindfulness, meditation, wisdom and compassion with leading authorities including Matthieu Ricard and Dr Alan Wallace, backed by years of meditation under the guidance of some of the greatest masters of our era and a deep understanding of the latest scientific research.
Start your Journey!
- video tutorials, audio guided sessions and text support in both English and French
- Learn and practice with Matthieu Ricard and Charles Hastings: why and how to meditate, foundations of meditation, mindfulness, deeper insight, genuine happiness, altruistic love and compassion, contemplative inspirations
- Practice with Dr Alan Wallace: mindfulness of breathing for relaxation, stability, and vividness of attention
- Practice meditation for free with your children from 4 to 8 year old
- Stunning original photography by Matthieu Ricard and Alan Kozlowski
- Thought of the Day: daily words of wisdom for your journey
- A timer to further your practice in silence
About Matthieu Ricard
Matthieu is a Buddhist monk, humanitarian, scientist, bestselling author, photographer and speaker at TED Talks, Davos World Economic Forum, Happiness and its Causes, and the United Nations. His goal is to bridge contemplative science of the mind with modern scientific inquiry. All of Matthieu Ricard’s proceeds from the sale of this app go to Karuna-Shechen, the humanitarian organization he co-founded to provide primary health care and education for under-served populations in the Himalayan region—Compassion in action!
About Dr Alan Wallace
Alan has devoted fourteen years to training as a Tibetan Buddhist monk and was ordained by H. H. the Dalai Lama. He went on to earn an undergraduate degree in physics and the philosophy of science at Amherst College and a doctorate in religious studies at Stanford. He was the lead meditation teacher in the Shamatha Project, a major scientific study on intensive meditation by the University of California, Davis. He is also the author of numerous books and essays. With his unique background, Alan brings his deep experience and applied skills to the challenge of integrating traditional Indo-Tibetan Buddhism with the modern world.