The app is still in beta and will expire on 30 Oct 2013
Currently works only on lotus notes 8.5.3 + (will add old version support)
* auto login
* login to inbox directly
#lotus notes client , web client notes , handy notes , lotus traveller , tenthstone , lotus notes
Worlds First Server Sizing tool for Mobile Devices.
This sizer is to size & verify your Lotus Traveler server configurations for capacity, scalability and reliability.
Give it your current server configurations and will verify any constraints & bottlenecks in a very simple interface. Reviews them from OS, Storage and off-course Lotus Traveler perspective.
I/OPS, MegaCycle, Storage, Core Traveler algorithms built-in, used by industry consultants.
Identifies bottlenecks, recommends notes.ini parameters, infact proposes an architecture that may solve the issue.
This is an attempt to formulate a domain that has always been very vague, based on OEM's product data, our 15+ years of Industry experience, Known Issues during project deployments.Please do contribute to this if you feel any section can be further improved in terms of formula & algorithms. Thank You in advance.
Give the possibility to store your login information of your Lotus Notes webmail. Go to preferences form and define your own parameters.
ICS (Android 4.0 and more) owner : there is no support for calendar import in this version due to heavy modification , working on a new version of Lotus Launcher to give full support of ICS.
Free version limitation :
- calendar import limited to 7 days
- no security pattern protection
Download and test this free version, and get full version to unlock these functionalities.
Web site : http://android.miny.fr
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
IBM Notes Traveler includes a server component deployed on your company intranet or the IBM SmartCloud. This IBM Notes Traveler client for
Android™ provides access to mail, calendar, contacts and To Dos on your Android phone or tablet device.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
- Read, compose, reply, forward, file,
- Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
- Manage mail folders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Agenda, day, week, month views
- Management of invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, reminders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Synchronize contacts with Android OS contacts app
- Lookup contacts from the server
- To Dos*
- View by due date, priority, and completed status
- Create custom categories
- Add a widget to your home screen
- Configure how much data to sync and how often
- Use SMS notification to save battery life
- Security policy management
- Offline support
- Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 18.104.22.168 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=Using IBM Notes Traveler 9#action=openDocument&res_title=Using_an_Android_device_FAQ_U9&content=pdcontent
If you need to uninstall for any reason, such as you don't have a Traveler environment:
- Launch the Notes Traveler icon and press menu/tools/uninstall and follow the prompts.
- If that doesn't work, then use the OS settings app to remove the device administrator, then use the OS settings app to uninstall the application.
ICS (Android 4.0 and more) support ! Beta version, do not hesitate to contact me if you find bugs.
Free version limitation :
- calendar import limited to 7 days
- no security pattern protection
Download and test this free version, and get Lotus Launcher full version to unlock these functionalities.
Web site : http://android.miny.fr
For people getting Error 500 - HTTP Web Server : Invalid POST Request Exception
This is a known issue from IBM. Please look at my website for more information.
Melwin Mail is based on the popular K9 mail client, but designed for tablets. Although it was designed to take advantage of the larger tablet format, it compresses for easy use and display on Android handsets as well. Use it on your phone and you tablet. Includes several enhancements, such as Quick Text replies, Instant Send, and more, in an user-friendly, attractive interface, ability to queue messages in airplane mode and have them sent later.
NOTE: Phone users can double tap any message to see it Full Screen. Also, if you have an issue, email us -- we cannot respond to reviews.
Melwin Mail now comes with graphical skins to better personalize your mail experience. Choose from skins such as the Classic Melwin, Simply White, Rose Red, Boring Gray, Red Marble, Artsy, Blue Cross, UK Flag, US Flag, Italian Flag, Yellow Dahlia, Purple Dragonfly, Monarch Butterflies, and more!
Melwin Mail supports IMAP, POP3, WebDAV (Exchange 2003 if enabled) and can support multiple accounts with a Unified Mailbox and cross-account and folder search.
With Melwin Mail, you'll find that you're ripping through your email faster than you ever have.
Most mailboxes supported by the built-in mail client for Android will work with Melwin Mail.
Need help using a feature? Something not working right? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melwin Mail is continuously evolving and improving, send your feedback and we'll incorporate it in as quickly as possible.
Unique new features:
- Quick buttons for Compose, Check, Search, and Batch
- Tablet optimize interface, resembling desktop mail clients
- Expand/collapse message view
- New preview formatting for easier viewing and mail processing
- Great looking full-color icons
- Quick send button on Compose screen (no need to open a menu to send a mail)
- Quick text stores common phrases for quick message composition
- Expunge feature allows you to cancel polling loops in the K-9 engine from the message list menu
- Search from message list instead of the Account screen
- Custom graphical skins to personalize the interface even more to your taste
- Queue and sends emails later when in airplane mode
If you have a suggestion for a feature or a new skin, please email us at email@example.com and just ask! We really do listen and even better, we'll incorporate your requests as quickly as possible.
Melwin Mail is perfect for people looking for:
Android Tablet Mail Client, Alternative Mail Client, E-mail Quick Replies and Quick Text, and E-mail Clients for Android phones, as well as, Email for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Recent Enhancements include:
- Special handling for Airplane mode to send all messages properly when reconnected.
- NEW! Android Widget show Unread Messages by Mailbox
- New and improved interface with quick message buttons replacing need for long tap options
- Improved loading engine
- Quick button for Folders
- Improve HTML mail rendering
- Various bug fixes
Note: This app is not compatible with Asus Transformer devices (except the TF101). Affected customers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
Key Features of mySecureMail Free
- No banner ads,
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Many settings available to customize the client and the individual mail accounts for your own needs and preferences
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Great performance
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- And much more
mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
mySecureMail can protect your privacy against PRISM! Note: PRISM is a large-scale, top-secret, electronic surveillance program run by the NSA, which monitors and collects e-mails, phone calls, messages, etc.
Key Features of mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Verification of certificates performed on-line by the OCSP
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
The discount coupon that you’ve been waiting for in newspapers are now delivered direct to your phone and may be used instantly without having to buy the newspapers. In addition, you may find other discount coupons from shops and restaurants in Tesco Lotus Plaza.
- Virtual Clubcard
Carry your Clubcard with you at all time as the new Tesco Lotus application comes with the Virtual Clubcard feature, allowing you to store your Clubcard number in your phone and use it to collect points and receive many special benefits.
- More convenience with improved functions
You can view brochures, find store locations, click on links to shop online and Tesco Lotus Facebook Fan Page as well as read news and update through this app.
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
We have reworked every piece of ProfiMail to make it run natively on Android. Now we offer you the result.
With years of experience in developing an email client for mobile devices, we listened to many requests which were asked many times, but could not be incorporated into older version of ProfiMail.
With such amazing mobile operating system as Android, most of requests were possible, and we have added even more.
Free version works for one account. To use with multiple accounts, we offer monthly or yearly subscription for reasonable price.
● Folders tree hierarchy - see all accounts and their folders in a tree view
● Signatures - add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
● Rules - conditions and actions applied automatically on incoming messages
● S/MIME cryptography - mail encryption and digital signatures
● Combined folder - see messages from multiple folders in one place
● Conversations and Threads - see related messages in a conversation in a tree view
● Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
● Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
● Multiple panes - see more on large screens
● Full-text search - find any message on your device
● Integration with X-plore - uses our free file manager for working with images, sounds, and other files
● Tight integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content, whatever
● Fully automatic or manual work - check mail any way you like
● Push mail - using IMAP IDLE to connect to any IMAP folders that you wish
● Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it
● Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails
● Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent
Supports Multimedia and uses phone camera to take an image/video as an attachment.
Supports POP3, IMAP and Microsoft exchange.
Provides powerful features, such as search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing and so on.
Thank you for using it.
Keywords: gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail, aol email, email, mail, email client, mail client, K9, K9 mail, K-9, K-9 mail, multimedia,
multimedia email, multimedia mail, multimedia message, send email, send mail, send message,
send multimedia message
SOLO PER UTENTI TIM O TELECOM ITALIA
Alice Mail è un servizio di posta elettronica molto diffuso in Italia.
Questa applicazione non è nient'altro che una facilitazione all'accesso della propria posta senza dover mettere mano alle configurazioni di posta.
Per accedere basta inserire la propria email seguita dalla password ed inoltre è possibile configurare più account.
L'accesso alla mail è immediato!
Le caratteristiche più rilevanti sono:
-Rapidità di accesso
Tutto ciò in una sola applicazione che verrà comunque costantemente aggiornata.
Per informazioni, chiarimenti e quant'altro: firstname.lastname@example.org