• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
IF YOU NEED HELP UNINSTALLING THIS APPLICATION READ THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN AT THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION HERE AND NOT RATE THIS APPLICATION ASKING FOR THE SAME.
There are a variety of configurable ways you can have your phone to wake or sleep with gestures. If you find using the power/sleep key too much of a hassle, this application might be just for you.
# PLEASE NOTE:
The performance of this application is based on the performance of your proximity sensor, if you face issues with its performance try cleaning your proximity sensor.
To UNINSTALL this application, you need:
1. Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators
2. Disable "Wake On Gesture"
3. Uninstall as you like
Just try Air Lock Screen! Swipe your hand on top of your phone and see the magic!
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand swipe.
- Three lock mode supported (desktop only, all apps mode and white list mode).
- Enable/Disable app in notification center.
- Disable in landscape to prevent screen lock when playing game or watching video.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
WARNING: BEFORE UNINSTALL YOU MUST RELEASE THE LOCK ADMIN! (run ScreenWakeUp and select on RELEASE LOCK ADMIN)
You can lock the screen with ScreenLock application (it's not a widget), a long press on search key, covering the proximity sensor on the top of the phone for a few seconds (settable) or simply you can put the phone in your pocket (I've noticed it can fail if the tissue of pocket is opaque black, I think due of how the proximity sensor works).
The screen automatically wakes up (or unlocks if enabled) when you take the phone out from the pocket or you move a hand over it.
The program is event driven (don't uses CPU cycles to check sensors), but the phone needs to stay in PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK mode to permit the wake up. The CPU doesn't go into sleep mode, so after a few minutes (settable) the lock will be released to prevent battery drain. You can read more about PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK here: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/PowerManager.html
Don't be afraid about consumption of proximity sensor, it's really low (0.045mA on my atrix).
- WAKE_LOCK for turn on the screen
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD for unlock the phone automatically
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for check if a headset is connected
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for restart automatically at boot
- VIBRATE for vibrate on screen lock
No internet connection needed, no ads, no privacy risk.
- Sometime the auto unlock option don't works
- Sometime the proximity sensor stops to work when the phone is connected to PC (you must restart the phone)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Tested only on Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4
For comment / feedback / bug / suggestion / localization / donations write to: iiizio AT users.sf.net
PS: Sorry for my bad English
Thanks to Daniel Añez Scott for spanish translation.
Thanks to Stefan (sk750) for the motion sensors management.
ASUS Remote Link turns your Android mobile phone or tablet into a WiFi or Bluetooth remote control for your PC. Including a touchpad remote, a keyboard remote, a presentation remote, a media remote and more.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad remote turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In Presentation remote, it allows you to give a slick presentation. So easy! So professional!
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media remote, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via WiFi or Bluetooth using ASUS Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now remotely control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
- Use voice commands to launch ASUS Remote Link on ZenWatch
- Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a WiFi or Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone.
- Before using ASUS Remote Link, you must install ASUS Remote Link server on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download and install it on your computer.
★ The Origin of AppLock, Supporting 31 languages
Smart AppLock is an AppLock or App Protector that will lock and protect apps using a password or pattern!
With Smart AppLock, you can :
✔ lock any apps(SNS, Game, Photos, Videos, SMS)
✔ detect and takes a picture of the Intruder
✔ lock apps using Fake Forced Close pop-up
✔ lock apps using multiple password
✔ lock your phone using remote control
✔ lock systems(Wi-Fi, Settings, install/uninstall and more)
★ Don't worry about exposing your privacy and private data to friends!
★ Don't worry about kids change your settings and game.
• Lock any apps using password and pattern
• Detects and takes a picture of the Intruder
• Send the captured Intruder via email
• Fake Forced Close pop-up
• Multiple passwords for each app
• Profile for each user
• Custemize lock screen(background and theme)
• Variable size of pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
• Remote Lock Controll
• Home Screen Locker
• Support PIN, Pattern, Passcode, Guesture
• Hide Smart AppLock's icon from launcher
• Lock screen timeout
• Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming and outgoing calls
• Lock 3G, 4G data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
• Lock new apps
• Uninstallation Prevention
• Backup and Restore
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations(Smart Lock)
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock status bar in Home Screen Locker
• And Lots of More features
• Easy-to-use and user friendly GUI
• Can I lock any app?
Yes, you can lock any installed apps in your device.(Google Play Store, Market and any apps)
• How can I lock the app?
It's simple, please add apps you want to lock, and set your password.
• How can I prevent this app to be uninstalled and delete?
Please enable 'Uninstallation Prevention' option in default settings, then AppLock is never uninstalled.
• How can I prevent lock service to be killed by Task Manager?
Please install Helper, then, Task Manager can't kill lock service.
• Is there a feature for forgotten password
Yes, if you set your email or security QnA, you can initialize your password when you forgot password.
• Can't run(find) Smart AppLock(or AppLock disappears in App Drawer)
if you hide Smart AppLock's Icon in options, and then AppLock will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of AppLock in Widget List and click it.
• Can I detect instruder
Yes, If you enable 'Observer' feature, 'Observer' will take a picture of instruder and send it via your email.
• What is Remote Lock
If you send Lock(or Unlock) Keyword using SMS to your phone from other phone, then, your phone will be locked.(or unlocked) - phone number doesn't matter
* App Name is changed from Smart App Protector.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
How to Use:
1. Click the Gestures icon in the add-on panel, or click the floating button at the bottom right corner of the browser to enter the gestures panel;
2. Use your finger to draw a gesture, and let the magic begin!
• Gestures is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
important role. Gestures is born of those needs providing the users the
facility to access to different functions by drawing a simple gesture on the
Gestures has its own lock screen, which is optional. This provides a huge
speed performing any action, with no need to unlock the device.
Gestures allows us to:
- Call a contact.
- Run an application.
- Enable / Disable: Wifi, Bluetooth, Sound, GPS, Airplane Mode
- Access to a Website.
- Run system options.
- Lock / Unlock Device
- Access multimedia functions: Camera, Gallery
As far as configuration is concerned, Gestures can:
- Be activated by double touch on the home screen.
- Lock screen gestures sensitive alternative.
- Permanent Notification toggling the floating button (overlay)
- Adjust the sensitivity.
- Position the floating button
The steps are three:
1. Locate the desired option from the menu and access it.
2. Press the option and draw a gesture. (Once saved it appears in
3. Access to the gestures processor by the overlay, the double
touch option on the screen (home) or the lock screen, drawing the
gesture right there.