Earth School 2 will take children on an incredible journey from Earth to space through 12 interactive educational games for kids. Preschool children will enjoy the interactive games about science and the universe.
The Earth School 2 is designed to cover a wide range of critical learning skills such as counting, sorting, classification, memory matching, letters and many more. By playing the game and practicing these skills, children can understand the origin of water on Earth, recognize constellations in the sky, explore the moon, and more. Simple to use, this application will not frustrate your child. If your child likes rockets, cars or robots, it will be a very suitable product.
- 12 different mini-games to play with
- Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
- Fun sounds and animations!
- Fantastic original artwork!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- Star wars games in space for kids!
- Builder your own!
If you like Dinosaur Games in Jurassic Park – try our other kids' apps!
Dinosaur Games for kids
Dinosaur Park in Jurassic Park
- educational games for kids free
- days of week for kids
- educational quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- educational apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- educational games and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- educational flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle
- education quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for kids
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps
- teacher games
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10
- educational games for adults
- educational activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation