IMDb I prefer the Full Web Site, because one can't use "Find On This Page", nor can one HighLight and Copy a Name, Word nor a Phrase, nor have Google Search for the HighLighted Section.
Way behind iOS version & needs material design upgrade UPDATE (for the millionth time!): I still can't add movies/tv shows to my custom-created lists.
Ads now ruin experience Since Amazon bought them, they've overly commercialized IMDB. Every screen you get an ugly pop over. Yes, you can dismiss it, for now I bet, but it just comes back. They show totally irrelevant ads or ads for companies I despise (recently fired cable company for example). I don't mind ads, but obnoxious ones will lead me to remove this app. Also, Prime customers shouldn't have to see ads.
An invaluable resource For any film lover, release dates, trailers and trivia are all here. Watchlist enables you to track upcoming films. Ads for Amazon extremely wearing. Would pay for Ads free
It's great! Seriously, there's not once that I've come on this site 2 look up anything frm actor or movies or etc. Like I sais "It's Great!"
For the love of God update this app UI App api dates back to the 90s ( by that I mean gingerbread and ICS)
• Introduced Top 250 TV (beta)
• Fixed some images not appearing in Featured Lists
• Performance and bug fixes
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
• We’ve made it easier to discover videos (clips, interviews, trailers, featurettes, etc.) on name pages.
• TV series pages now have info on season premieres, season returns, and next episodes.
• Like what we're doing with the app? Please send us your feedback!
Find and reserve Redbox movies and games nearby with the official Redbox app!
Popcornflix™ is GREAT MOVIES FREE. Watch FREE films on your Android device!
Live Mobile TV! Watch and Record more than 300 Global LIVE TV Channels for FREE