• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Another software: English Conversation Core is now available, Welcome to free download.
1. Text and voice simultaneously playback, simultaneous display Chinese translation or not. Oversized fonts,to protect your eyes.
2. Adaptive support for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English. Adaptive support for iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad.
3. Click topics picture to play topics, support select topics or paragraphs to play.
4. Support normal playback, a single topic looping, a single paragraph looping, continuous play (auto play the next section). Suppport playing in background mode.
5. Support timer to stop playing, you can use it to start listening for bedtime.
6. Support the total listen time and today listen time statistics.
7. Support English Examination function. According to your selection of topic, system will random generate some question from 8000 sentence, given the Chinese, require users to fill in the corresponding English. System can evaluate the exam result and limit the exam time. Support statistics and manage. This feature is a paid plug-ins, users need to pay another $ 1.99 to buy.
2.Enjoy leisure time
4.Love and marriage
7.Date and Time
15.Variety of problems
29.On the Plane,restaurant
30.Walking in the street
giveApp de iPhone
◎ コンピュータとのチャットで英会話を実践 【会話モード】
◎ そのまま使えるリアルな英語 【充実の英会話集】
◎ 聴覚刺激で英語脳に 【リスニングモード】
◎ 偉人達の心に残る言葉を英語で覚える 【名言モード】
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
VoiceTube is the best English Learning community providing abundant English Content over 15,000 videos including TED talks, TED-Ed, CNN Student News, Comic, Movie Segments, Games, English Learning Skills. In VoiceTube App, you can search learning material you're interested in and enhance your learning efficiency via special functions designed for Android App.
✔ Updated Video Content everyday
✔ Watch videos with synchronization of subtitles
✔ Sentence Repeat
✔ Trace user's learning progress
✔ Lookup and store the vocabulary online(English-English, English-Chinese)
✔ Share your favorite video to friends
• Contact Information：
1. Practice english examination Toeic, Ielts, Toeft. Every subject includes a famous series of videos for writing, speaking, listening, reading. Also, application provides a series of well-known channels for learning english such as australian network, english ryan, academic english help...
2. Practice english skills as speaking, listening, writing, reading, vocabulary, grammar.
3. Practice english by news with bbc, voa, and english for business.
4. Learning english by famous songs ,series of films.
In addition, the application also provides some features:
- Taking notes videos learned, and review it again in Note screen.
- Add favorite playlists.
- Search videos and playlists.
Besides that, everyday you can receive new videos involving many things such as learning english by:
- Famous persons
- Hot news
- Popular songs.
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
You can read and listen to it.
*this can improve your English reading and listening comprehension level.
*200 brief articles in English and reading these articles corresponding MP3.
*Articles are short. reading speed is slow.
*All reading mp3 are free to download.
*Favorite your favorite articles.
If you're learning English, download it. Thank you.
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Cool books to read learning experience , together with the core word , carefully detailed, curriculum support practice questions , and the flexibility to set the display font , set the order ( loop ) playback experience , allows you to easily complete the classic English learning tutorial on the phone .
Learning English as a stepping stone from the first volume , to savor the essence of the fourth book in English , easily reach university level six zero base from English !
In fact, a variety of teaching English learning a lot , learning effect is quite different.
The New Concept English is a complete English learning materials, no matter what your level of English proficiency is ,
It will be your English learning materials a good choice , bring you great learning.
If what you are not, you can go to learn ( the first book ) from ABC
If you have a middle and high school level , it is a second book to start learning is a good choice.
The second book after school , you can communicate in simple English , the equivalent of a first-year university level.
The third book is the examination of the contents of four , after the completion of three volumes learn English test grade 4 no problem.
If you want to continue to be more proficient in English , then you can choose the fourth book .
The fourth book will make you broaden your horizons , from the humanities in English , geography, history, philosophy , etc.
Explain the roots of Western culture , familiar with English , and the fourth book is not just to learn English is to use and more proficient in English.
Meanwhile trained your spoken English fluently , and your ability to read . If you seriously study completed four .
You will reach a level of more than CET , in theory , communication and reading are completely problem.
Heart, right ? Echocardiography should act now , let us work together to learn English now .
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow English Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
It's a free application that can help you working with English essay or writing task that your teacher gives
you.All essays are equipped with MP3 reading,It also helps you to practice English listening,You can Favorite
essay that you like,You can also download essays.Cool!Hopefully, these essays can mold your character,
exercise your writing skills.This application can run in the background when you're running when you can
listen to essays.
∍ Dialogues, examples, texts and pictures
∍ Explanations of grammar
∍ Useful vocabulary
∍ Plenty of exercises — learn by practice
∍ Extra modules to practice vocabulary and expressions
∍ New exercises — check yourself against time and compare with others!
In order to speak English not only you need to know vocabulary, but also how to use it. English Course teaches you how to speak English with complete, grammatically correct phrases and sentences:
★ Greetings and basic everyday expressions
★ Numbers, plurals and articles
★ Personal, possessive and object pronouns
★ Asking and answering personal questions
★ 3 principal tenses: Simple Present, Simple Past and Present Continuous — verbs, positive and negative statements, questions and answers
★ Talking about family, likes and dislikes, everyday activities, time and date
★ Asking general questions about who, what, where, when and why
★ Talking about past events and future plans
★ Making offers and requests
★ Expressing intentions, desires and possibilities
✔ Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Thai high-quality native language versions
✔ Optimized for tablets and big phones (4.3" or bigger required)
✔ Makes extensive use of voice synthesis (optional)
✔ Works offline — you can learn anywhere (premium version only)
✔ Minimal permission requirements — uses the network only for Google Services
✔ Game Services — share your scores in Google+ circles
✔ Synchronization — sync your learning progress between all your Android devices
⚑ The application is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to premium version (via in-app purchase)
⚑ A good text-to-speech engine is recommended, e.g. Ivona Amy TTS, which provides natural sounding English voice and is available for free on Google Play (as for now)
⚑ Screen 4.3" or bigger required
+ ... easy and convenient to use application to learn English language.
+ At last something more than words, includes very clear treatment of English grammar.
+ Learning English always at hand.
+ Grammatical exercises are the best way to learn English.
+ Learning English in a fresh edition.
Our aim is not to provide drills for math problems but to answer
Many questions students dare not to ask in class. Consequently,
This book is an excellent resource for both teachers and students
In bridging the gaps among basic Math concepts.
Why are there math questions that one dares not to ask?
For the students from K1 to K9, there are too many mathematical questions that they dare not to ask. While some problems are conventional, other problems occur due to the teachers’ lack of explanation. For example, why
Minus 1 times minus 1 equals plus 1? In some cases, the curriculum requires teachers to move on to the next phase before they have the opportunity to fully explain potential questions that students have. With new questions arising every year, teachers forget about the previous never-before-explained questions. At times students are even accused of not paying attention in class when in fact they do not fully understand a concept and need for it to be clarified. Students ask questions because they immediately want to have answers. Dodging the questions will only make students feel like there are even more concepts and formulas to understand and memorize, and they are discouraged from asking questions after they have been dragged for too long.
This results in students feeling ever more fearful of asking questions, and eventually developed so called math-anxiety.
This book collects many elementary school- and middle school-level math questions together in the hope of helping people understand the questions that have long since confused but to which we have never found the answers.
We will explain these questions in the most basic, simple and intuitive ways that are much more efficient and systematic than searching for answers on the Internet. This book includes ways of explaining questions that are diverse and can be understood by all age groups, helping students to see how math and life are closely related to each other.
1.This book collects many elementary school- and middle school-level math questions together in the hope of helping people understand the questions that have long nce confused ,and solve math-anxiety.
2.We will explain these questions in the most ba c, mple and intuitive ways that are much more efficient and systematic than searching for answers on the Internet.
3.This book includes ways of explaining questions that are diverse and can be understood by all age groups, helping students to see how math and life are closely related to each other.
KeyWord: math mathematic question ask problems answer student teacher Math Mathematic K1 K9