● Normal mode enabled flash
● Vibrate mode is enabled flash
● Silent mode is enabled when the flash
● Android Wear feature "Find my phone"
● More than 50 kinds of flash patterns
● Receive an SMS enabled flash
● Custom flash frequency
● Flash on Notification (Gmail WeChat Facebook)
● You must turn on [Accessibility ] service
● Custom Remaining battery work or not
Some Samsuang devices (S2 S3 S4 S5 Note Note2 Note3 Note4), Phone will play a sound when you turn the page, the solution is as follows :
1.Google Text-to -speech Engine
Force stop & Disable
Disable it does not affect phone use
Simple and approachable!!
P.S:Only for android 3.0 or later version!!!
If【Flash Ring】is good to use, please do not be stingy with your rating ! !
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/holiestep
The latest update refreshes the UI to better conform to updated Android standards. Now it's even simpler to schedule text messages!
By default you can send messages based on a 15 minute interval, however if you prefer a different spacing you can change it in the settings menu.
Sent messages will be logged to your default messages app. That way you'll never forget what you said.
If you find issues please email me, don't put them in the comments. I cannot respond to comments, but I will fix issues that come to me via email. :)
Some comments have claimed this will send spam messages. THE APP WILL NOT SEND SUCH MESSAGES. If you are getting that it is from some other app. That type of behavior is against Google play policy, and I do not engage in that sort of thing. The only messages that will be sent are ones that you schedule.
This is a free app, I make no warranties regarding it.
- READ CONTACTS: This is used purely so you can choose from your existing contacts when sending a message.
- SEND SMS: This is obviously required to send out SMS Messages.
- START AT BOOT: This is so the application can continue to send messages that have previously been scheduled for after your phone restarts.
- INTERNET: This is a free ad-supported application. Internet access is used *ONLY* for ads.
NEW v 1.4
- WAKE LOCK (Prevent device from sleeping): This ensures that messages go out at the time that they are scheduled, and not delayed if the device happens to be in a CPU idle sleep.
- WRITE SMS: This is for the new experimental feature to log the SMS messages to your default SMS app.
- READ SMS: This is required and used ONLY for the new experimental feature so that SMS messages can be added to your regular SMS app.
NEW v. 1.7
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Required by LG to solve some force-close issues.
Talk To You Later FREE is feature limited version. Full version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imentalist.ttyl
Small but powerful application with three very important phone call features. It includes replying to a caller with SMS (text message) when you are not able to respond to a call, list of numbers you don’t want ever to call you again (Junk numbers) and autoresponder for times you are on a meeting or you just wanna be unavailable for some time.
Here is a part of all features included in Talk To You Later FREE:
- Send predefined message when not able to answer the call **
- Autoresponder with timer *
- Notification icon when Autoresponder is ON *
- Autoresponder TXT reply message *
- Autoresponder posts on social networks and BBM *
- Junk numbers **
- Import/Export your messages *
- History (who received TXT from you and when) *
- Export T2YL history to CSV *
- and more…
* - Feature is not available in FREE version
** - Feature is limited in FREE version
When ever you are not able to answer the call or you reject it, you’ll see a pop-up screen from where you are able to select one of your predefined messages to send to a caller.
Junk numbers will help you when receiving calls by mistake or from marketing companies. Add number directly from address book or call log. Call will be automatically stopped and deleted from call logs. You can even set message to be sent to junk number when ever you receive call from it.
If you need support using Talk To You Later find any support needed at http://www.i-mentalist.com
We would like to make Talk To You Later as user-friendly and feature reach as possible. Please provide us with your ideas for this application in our support forum at http://forum.i-mentalist.com