If you don't want to forget to send a message or call somebody, schedule it in advance!
Create easy repeating schedules by selecting preset repeating time periods, or custom delays, available for all activities.
Custom names can be set for each activity for easier identification.
NEW! Notification screen with alarm sound where you have the option to cancel the next action.
Schedule unlimited calls and messages in this FULL version.
- Place a call to anybody at any time without even being close to the phone. You also have the option to automatically end the call after a set time (may not work on all phone types). You can choose this time to start after the call connected and started ringing or wait for the call to be answered, and start counting after that!
- Create a show dial schedule with an alarm, to remind you not to forget to make the call.
- Schedule your text messages so you never forget a birthday or important events. Long messages are automatically split.
- You can set periods of time when you don't want to be disturbed by annoying calls, with the option to send an automatic text message to the caller. Choose weather block all calls, unknown numbers or block/allow only calls from specific numbers from the block list. Each scheduled period has it's own block list!
Don't keep both the free and paid version installed simultaneously.
- send SMS to caller.
- redial now.
- schedule a call to later (10, 15, 30 mins, 1 hour, or custom date and time).
- create custom task to user calendar.
When it is helpful? For example, when you can't answer immediately for the call (on conference, in noisy environment) - you reject it and send SMS to caller or add the reminder to callback later just in single click.
Or after finishing the call you can add the reminder and notes about the call to your calendar just in single click.
Small tip: application is being automatically hidden after 5 seconds of inactivity. If you need display it back follow simple scenario:
- press "Home" for couple seconds to display last used tasks
- choose "Callback Assistant"
- Application starts with information of last call again.
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
* away from the phone
* in the meeting
* any other situation when you can not answer calls or messages
This application will help you.
Enter reply message and application will answer missed calls and text messages for you!
No one will feel ignored any more!
What it does?
Answers missed calls.
Answers text messages.
Forwards missed calls notifications to e mail.
Forwards text messages to e mail.
Answers to everyone or phone book numbers or non contacts.
Exclude land lines option.
Limit the number of replies per time period.
Store replies to sent messages thread (outbox).
Automatically turns on at specified time.
Automatically turns off at specified time.
Set ringer mode to normal, silent or vibrate.
Below is the list of users and the features they have requested. These features will be included in next versions.
* Custom replies (for person or number)
* Home screen widget (with toggle on/off)
* Activate via custom SMS message
* Custom SMS for getting device's GPS location
* "Add multiple days selection in a week for auto start and auto off, for example Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 6am auto Start and 7.30am auto off."
* "Option for hiding notification icon."
* Driving mode with auto detection and activation.
+ remove time frame when responding to the same number
*Be able to setup different auto responses for calls and text messages.
* Ignore blocked numbers.
* Individual auto replies to each different contact on your phone (Already in the to do list.)
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the another number.
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the email.
1. SMS-AM inactive.
2. User receive miss call from depend on option select ( Everyone, My contacts, Not in contacts)
3. User activate SMS-AM.
4. SMS-AM scan for last miss call(s) and ask user whether to send message.
Record message and e mail it.
Automatically reject a call and send a sms after certain time it left unanswered.
User can determine how long the call last before get rejected.
White list feature, for the contacts that user does not want to get automatically rejected.
Reply to caller after x number of rings.
If you need a feature, please let me know.
Next upgrade will include ability to customize what message will be replied to each person or number.
Thank you people!
* Auto-reply: this app will automatically send SMS according to the range and contents set by the user.
Default content: Sorry, I am busy now, call you back later. (Users can add or modify the content)
Default reply range: only reply calls and SMS that is your contacts. You can customize the settings by modifying the reply range.
* Special reply list: Users can customize the Special reply list by adding different contacts and replies. Make the auto-reply more flexible and user-friendly.
Note: When default SMS reply feature is on, the same content will be replied to all calls and SMS; when default is off, this app will only reply to numbers that are in Special reply list.
* Time tasks: Users can customize timed replies by simply entering the number, content and reply time.
* Auto-reply record: this app will automatically record every auto-reply for users to check.
Your comments and opinions are highly appreciated, please review our apps on market or contact us by Email.
osmino contacts - it’s a smart and fast way to search and manage your own contacts and contacts from yellow pages.
- quick find: by any letter, name, keyword
- voice search and dial
- group contacts: drag&group
- batch SMS or email by one-key press
- merge duplicated identified by name or phone number
- smart dialing: only remember fraction of contact’s number or name? No problem, just press keys, it will give the matches.
- backup / restore: save contacts to or restore them from SD card
- Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Android group sync
- supported sending sms, mms, email
And it’s free, handy and well-designed.
No ads, no hidden fees and no restrictions!
osmino is a handy, fast, high quality search:
- for mobile, office phone numbers, addresses
- for any information from train timetables to encyclopedia articles from mobile apps contents
- for real-time and current events, opinions and views from SMS text messages sent by subscribers
- live search and live connect to the online Q&A service osmino worldboard
Important! osmino doesn't store any contact or personal data on its servers.
More from developer
Small but powerful application with three very important phone call features. It includes replying to a caller with SMS (text message) when you are not able to respond to a call, list of numbers you don’t want ever to call you again (Junk numbers) and autoresponder for times you are on a meeting or you just wanna be unavailable for some time.
Here is a part of all features included in Talk To You Later:
- Add any number of messages to select from
- Autoresponder with timer
- Notification icon when Autoresponder is ON
- Autoresponder TXT reply message
- Autoresponder posts on social networks
- Junk numbers
- Import/Export your messages
- History (who received TXT from you and when)
- Export T2YL history to CSV
- and more…
When ever you are not able to answer the call or you reject it, you’ll see a pop-up screen from where you are able to select one of your predefined messages to send to a caller.
Autoresponder will come handy when on a meeting and you don’t want to be disturbed. Set autoresponder and Talk To You Later will automatically stop incoming calls and send text messages to callers. Not only that – If you want to, autoresponder will also let people know you are not available by posting on Twitter and Facebook.
Junk numbers will help you when receiving calls by mistake or from marketing companies. Add number directly from address book or call log. Call will be automatically stopped and deleted from call logs. You can even set message to be sent to junk number when ever you receive call from it.
If you need support using Talk To You Later find any support needed at http://www.i-mentalist.com
We would like to make Talk To You Later as user-friendly and feature reach as possible. Please provide us with your ideas for this application in our support forum at http://forum.i-mentalist.com