This is the FULL version with unlimited number of schedules for unlimited time!
If you have any doubts about the functionality of the features presented here try out the FREE version of the app called: CallScheduleLite!
If you don't want to forget to send an email, message or call somebody, schedule it in advance!
Create easy unlimited repeating schedules by selecting preset repeating time periods, or custom delays, available for all activities.
Custom names can be set for each activity for easier identification.
NEW! Schedule emails with anti-grouping options using your gmail or any custom account.
- Place a call to anybody at any time without even being close to the phone. You also have the option to automatically end the call after a specific delay (may not work on all phone types).
- Create a show dial schedule with an alarm, to remind you not to forget to make the call.
- Schedule your text messages so you never forget a birthday or important events. Long messages are automatically split. Sent messages also appear in your default messaging app. Real-time delivery notification option available.
- Schedule your email using your gmail account or any custom email account. Anti spam/grouping options available (adding numbering to your subject automatically). Real-time delivery notification option available.
- You can set periods of time when you don't want to be disturbed by annoying calls, with the option to send an automatic text message to the caller. Choose weather block all calls, unknown numbers or block/allow only calls from specific numbers from the block list. Each scheduled period has it's own block list!
* away from the phone
* in the meeting
* any other situation when you can not answer calls or messages
This application will help you.
Enter reply message and application will answer missed calls and text messages for you!
No one will feel ignored any more!
What it does?
Answers missed calls.
Answers text messages.
Forwards missed calls notifications to e mail.
Forwards text messages to e mail.
Answers to everyone or phone book numbers or non contacts.
Exclude land lines option.
Limit the number of replies per time period.
Store replies to sent messages thread (outbox).
Automatically turns on at specified time.
Automatically turns off at specified time.
Set ringer mode to normal, silent or vibrate.
Below is the list of users and the features they have requested. These features will be included in next versions.
* Custom replies (for person or number)
* Home screen widget (with toggle on/off)
* Activate via custom SMS message
* Custom SMS for getting device's GPS location
* "Add multiple days selection in a week for auto start and auto off, for example Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 6am auto Start and 7.30am auto off."
* "Option for hiding notification icon."
* Driving mode with auto detection and activation.
+ remove time frame when responding to the same number
*Be able to setup different auto responses for calls and text messages.
* Ignore blocked numbers.
* Individual auto replies to each different contact on your phone (Already in the to do list.)
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the another number.
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the email.
1. SMS-AM inactive.
2. User receive miss call from depend on option select ( Everyone, My contacts, Not in contacts)
3. User activate SMS-AM.
4. SMS-AM scan for last miss call(s) and ask user whether to send message.
Record message and e mail it.
Automatically reject a call and send a sms after certain time it left unanswered.
User can determine how long the call last before get rejected.
White list feature, for the contacts that user does not want to get automatically rejected.
Reply to caller after x number of rings.
If you need a feature, please let me know.
Next upgrade will include ability to customize what message will be replied to each person or number.
Thank you people!
* Auto-reply: this app will automatically send SMS according to the range and contents set by the user.
Default content: Sorry, I am busy now, call you back later. (Users can add or modify the content)
Default reply range: only reply calls and SMS that is your contacts. You can customize the settings by modifying the reply range.
* Special reply list: Users can customize the Special reply list by adding different contacts and replies. Make the auto-reply more flexible and user-friendly.
Note: When default SMS reply feature is on, the same content will be replied to all calls and SMS; when default is off, this app will only reply to numbers that are in Special reply list.
* Time tasks: Users can customize timed replies by simply entering the number, content and reply time.
* Auto-reply record: this app will automatically record every auto-reply for users to check.
Your comments and opinions are highly appreciated, please review our apps on market or contact us by Email.
** Sorting & Searching **
** Call Filtering by all/in/out/miss calls **
** General Notes Update **
** General Notes Reminder **
** Chat window **
** Proper Call recording **
** Call Player **
** More Settings **
** Call Popup **
** Performance **
** fixed misc bugs **
** Call recording **
** Settings **
** New Pager Layout **
** Enhanced UI **
** Alarm Settings **
** Call Notification **
** Note with picture & alarm reminder **
** fixed misc bugs **
'Add note' facility after the every call to make a note.
More enhanced graphical representation.
Notes summary by call logs.
This Application is basically prepared to Provide log summary by Contact Number.
Its provide operator and state details of the caller.
Incoming, Outgoing and miscall calls summary with graphical view having call charting.
You can make a note for a specific call log entry to describe the call conversation summary with the photo capturing and also can set reminder.
More from developer
Small but powerful application with three very important phone call features. It includes replying to a caller with SMS (text message) when you are not able to respond to a call, list of numbers you don’t want ever to call you again (Junk numbers) and autoresponder for times you are on a meeting or you just wanna be unavailable for some time.
Here is a part of all features included in Talk To You Later:
- Add any number of messages to select from
- Autoresponder with timer
- Notification icon when Autoresponder is ON
- Autoresponder TXT reply message
- Autoresponder posts on social networks
- Junk numbers
- Import/Export your messages
- History (who received TXT from you and when)
- Export T2YL history to CSV
- and more…
When ever you are not able to answer the call or you reject it, you’ll see a pop-up screen from where you are able to select one of your predefined messages to send to a caller.
Autoresponder will come handy when on a meeting and you don’t want to be disturbed. Set autoresponder and Talk To You Later will automatically stop incoming calls and send text messages to callers. Not only that – If you want to, autoresponder will also let people know you are not available by posting on Twitter and Facebook.
Junk numbers will help you when receiving calls by mistake or from marketing companies. Add number directly from address book or call log. Call will be automatically stopped and deleted from call logs. You can even set message to be sent to junk number when ever you receive call from it.
If you need support using Talk To You Later find any support needed at http://www.i-mentalist.com
We would like to make Talk To You Later as user-friendly and feature reach as possible. Please provide us with your ideas for this application in our support forum at http://forum.i-mentalist.com