IMI Hydronic Engineering proudly presents HyTune, the user-friendly actuator configuration App for the TA-Slider range of actuators.
* Easy adjustment of the parameters of TA-Slider actuators:
- Input signal,
- Output signal,
- Stroke limitation,
- Binary input and relay programming,
- And more …
* History of last errors and operational statistics
* Direct override of actuator's position
* Export to pdf of all configuration parameters of a TA-Slider actuator
* Live graphical view of the input signal received by the actuator over time
HyTune 1.5.0 and later requires Android 5 or later
Please visit www.imi-hydronic.com for more information and contact details.
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.imi-hydronic.com/en/contact/
IMI Hydronic Engineering is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 projects worldwide. We help our customers everywhere optimise HVAC systems so they deliver desired comfort with optimal efficiency. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc which is listed as a member of the FTSE 250 on the London Stock Exchange.