We know how difficult it can be to get a group of people together, we've been organising a weekly 5-a-side kick-around for the last 2 years and it can be a painful and frustrating process. We've learnt that organising an event takes up too much time, and it really shouldn't.
Having learnt all the pain points in the last two years, we built I'm In to make social event organising as easy as possible.
So what's does I'm In do? Well it makes your life easier by:
• Sending the initial invitation email
• Sending response reminder emails to those who have not set their event status
• Sending attendance reminder emails
• Automatically handling waiting lists and emails
• Sends spaces remaining emails as needed
• Handling recurring events
Basically I'm In does the organisation work you used to do manually.
How useful is it? Well, organising football is no longer a hassle. The match is now fully booked in less than half a day every week, and we always have a waiting list, so even when the inevitable happens and people drop out I'm In handles it.
Social event organising doesn't have to be a hassle anymore.