A simple yet complete personal financial planning app for everyone. Still using pencil and paper, Excel or any other tedious methods to manage your hard-earned money? Stop doing that and start using Simple Finance Planner. It's free, it's easy and it will surely change your perception of personal financial management.
Simple Finance Planner will guide you to plan your finances in the most effective way and help you to achieve what you've planned. It's packed with plenty of useful features that you wouldn't find in any other personal financial planning app. Don't take our words for it. Download it today and see for yourself.
Plan & Manage:
1) No tutorials are needed - easily set up this app to suit your personal need within less than 3 minutes.
2) Allocate your income to essential segments which includes necessities, savings, entertainment, investment, education & charity. This concept is similar to the time-tested & proven personal money management method called money jar or money envelope. Of course, you can skip any segments if you want to.
3) Easily see the latest state of your finances which include how much you have spent, the balance that you still have, how much you overspent or carried forward from the previous month all in one place.
4) Create financial goals - set your goal, how much you plan to have and optionally when you plan to have it, and let this app guide you towards your goal. It will always automatically update your goal's progress based on your latest financial state, and give recommendations when needed.
5) Create your own categories to further personalize your spending.
6) Support both monthly & weekly income - either enter your income manually or have the app to auto-insert your income.
7) Never forget to pay your monthly or weekly bills or commitments anymore. Get this app to display notifications to remind you to pay those!
8) No more overdue credit card bills! Tag the expense that you're entering as paid by credit card, and the app will periodically display reminders to settle your outstanding credit card bills.
9) Easily record your daily expenses.
10) Create unlimited payment methods - cash, credit card, debit card, online banking or anything.
11) Never be in the dark of your own financial status - the app will analyze your income & expenses, calculate your ideal daily spending amount and score your current financial status.
12) Login using your Google account to backup your data to cloud & restore for free.
Experience & Discover* (Beta)
1) Now you can tag, rate & review the places where you have been to share your experiences there. Had a pleasant or terrible experience spending your hard-earned money somewhere? Tell the world and help others discover what you have experienced - Simple Finance Planner will automatically show them what others think about a particular place when they are nearby.
2) This app will analyze your spending habit and make recommendations on the places nearby that reflects your spending habit to help you decide whether you should visit the particular place or not.
3) With Google Awareness integration, your current location and weather may be used by this app so that it can further personalize the places that it will suggest to you at that point in time.
You only need to purchase this app once. There're NO monthly fee and NO in-app purchases. All further enhancements and features will be added for FREE.
Explanation regarding the requested permission:
1) Read, modify or delete the contents of USB storage - needed to make Google Map under My Places work.
2) Location/GPS - needed for the Experience & Discover feature to work.
Need us to develop an awesome native Android app for you at a very competitive price or complement your existing development team? Our rate is only $25 per hour! Reach us at email@example.com
Any thoughts/suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org