More from developer
Sandra Memo is a collection of memory games -find the two identical images- based on the TV series "Sandra Fairytale Detective".
• Each game takes place in a different fairytale.
• With images of characters, objects, scenes...from each fairytale.
• 3 levels of difficulty. Easy (4-6 pieces), Medium (12-15 pieces), Difficult (20-24 pieces).
• With 2 different games for each level.
• With fun animations each time that you find a matching pair.
• When you pass each level you win a bronze medal.
• The game includes a stopwatch which lets you race against the clock and win the silver and gold medals.
• Your wins will be recorded on your Fairytale Detective "Service Record".
Sometimes in the Land of Once Upon a Time, strange things happen. Kisses from princesses don't turn frogs into princes, pumpkins turn into soup instead of carriages and Puss in Boots has to wear sports shoes thanks to mysterious thieves. When these things happen it's time to call the Fairytale Detective.
• Travel to the Land of Once Upon a Time with Sandra Fairytale Detective and her assisstant Fo.
• Become a real fairytale detective.
• Enjoy hearing classic fairytales.
• Explore magic worlds.
• Look for clues.
• Interrogate suspects.
• Solve fun riddles.
• Personalize your detective badge with your photo.
• Fill your service record with trophies.
The Sandra Fairytale Detective Cases offer:
• An average of 15 screens per "case".
• Lots of interactive surprises on each screen.
• Options: "Read it myself" and "read it to me".
• Features: Touch and (from the third case) Parallax and Drag.
• Original soundtrack.
• Easy page turning
PEOPLE WHO USED IT SAID:
How on earth did I sleep for a 100 years with such a cool game around?
Trips in my pumpkin carriage have never seemed so short. With the "Sandra Fairytale Detective Cases" the time flies by.
Bah! This is so boring and that's no word of a lie. Oh! My nose is growing!
A PRINCESS DESPERATE TO PLAY
I'll kiss frogs and toads for a chance to play "The Sandra Fairytale Detective Cases".