Are you considering moving to Signal? But worried to miss your WhatsApp chat history?
We assist you to copy your WhatsApp chat history and merge it in your Signal app.
This will allow for a seamless transition.
• We do not support group chats yet.
• We do not support WhatsApp media yet.
• WhatsApp creates the export file in your device language. We currently support the following 14 device languages: English, Suomi, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Polish, Hindi, German, Thai, Italian and Indonesian.
• The WhatsApp export feature is not supported for Germany.
• The WhatsApp export feature is limited to 40,000 messages per chat.
• There is a need to export WhatsApp chats individually. Merging with Signal is supported for multiple chats.
• Merging works only for chats (with the same phone number) with whom you have a chat history on both WhatsApp and Signal.
• Prior to 2015, a large number of Emoji's was not standardized yet. Some emoji's used in WhatsApp messages earlier than 2015 may show up as Asian Symbols after merging.
• iMKapps is not liable or responsible for any loss of data. When you think that the Signal backup that is created by ChatMove is erroneous, you should immediately reinstall the Signal app and restore the original Signal backup that you made during the preparation.
• iMKapps and ChatMove are not related in any way to Signal app or WhatsApp.