Arasan Electronics offers unique and specific vibration stimulus for Android Developers. Integrating these vibro-tactile feedbacks into applications, developers will enrich virtual reality of scenes and actions.
- 42 vibration effects
- 3 intensity levels; not to disturb user from high intensity vibration
- Balanced vibration feedbacks for different mobile device manufacturers
- Possible haptic feedback designs for different types of games
- Action Game
- Racing Game
- First Person Shooter Game
Play local videos and music directly
Allows recording videos
Get quick access to favorite collections of videos and music
HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO RECORDING?
1. Click RECORDER here to open this function.
2. One touch operation for recording start and stop.
3. We can get such basic operations as color effect, white balance and flash mode, video quality and zoom here for free.
4. We can retake, cancel and save our recording here.
5. All saved videos should be 3GP format here.
HOW TO PLAY LOCAL VIDEOS OR MUSIC?
1. Open this Full HD Video Recording and we can get access to a list of media files from SD card.
2. Long press on one media file and we can choose to play directly, add to collection and delete from list and empty the list.
3. In this way, we can get three lists here, including video list, music list and favorite list.
4. Select one video to play here directly and I¡¯d like to introduce some functions to you,.
5. We can play/pause, forward/rewind and jump anywhere as we wish.
6. This Full HD Video Recording supports to lock the screen, adjust the size and take screenshots here.
7. Slide up and down on the screen and we can adjust volume/brightness/progress here.
This free app is a video player and also a video recording tool. With this free tool, we can have a good weekend. It is totally free for Android mobiles and tablets. Come to download this simple-to-use video player and video recording tool here.
Recording can be the process of capturing data or translating information to a recording format stored on some storage medium, which might be often referred to as a record or, if an auditory medium, a recording.
- Easy Setup:
Just enable Remote Connections in Photoshop, fill in two fields in the app, and you are ready to go.
- Saving Credentials:
You don't have to remember your address and password all the time, we store the last connection's details for you.
- Live Preview:
The Preview will show you your canvas as you edit it. You don't have to save it, press any keys, you got a realtime preview.
- Pixel Perfect:
If your mockup uses the same resolution as your device's, you will get a lossless, color identical, pixel perfect preview as you design.
- All Scenarios:
No matter if it's a phone or a tablet, portrait or landscape, we got you covered.
Please note: This app requires Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 or newer to be installed on your Mac/PC.
Adobe® and Adobe® Photoshop® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
VibraFix forces the haptic feedback to stop.
WARNING : ROOT RIGHTS REQUIRED.
On some devices, when you uncheck the haptic feedback option in settings, vibrate stills enabled for some keys.
This app is useful for people who are annoyed with this, in my point of view, bug.
It's also allways a good idea to deactivate haptic feedback in order to save some power juice.
How does it work ?
VibraFix stops totaly the vibrate with a rude and simple method : changing the permission (777 to 444) for the vibrate ressource.
Vibrafix forces vibrate to stop.
VibraFix can be started automaticaly at boot.
VibraFix is a quiet application running in the background and uses very little resources.
VibraFix can enable again the vibrate when a phone call or/and a SMS is received.
There is also an attempt to deal with the vibrate when an AlarmClock is trigged.
Optional notification in order to enable vibrate in one click.
Optional shortcuts to enable or not Vibrafix (Switch ON, Switch OFF and Switcher)
Devices concerned :
This fix has been tested only on Motorola Defy (stock ROMs android 2.1 and android 2.2.1)
but should certainly works also on other phone devices/ROMs with the same bug.
According to stats, VibraFix is installed and used on :
Motorola devices ~85% : Motorola Defy, Motorola Milestone2, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid I & II
but also : Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Mini, LG Swift, LG Optimus One, tcc8900, IVIO_DE38, HTC Nexus One
VibraFix is FREE to use - and without ads.
However if you want to support this app, donations are welcome. Thanks.
contact/support/donation : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1103628
If you vote negative without information about your problem or without contact me with support page... I will not be able to try to help you !
External links, reviews and informations about VibraFix
- measure the value to the millisecond;
- pinpoint an unlimited number of laps;
- built-in ability to pause;
- Lap, Start and Pause are beginning on touch event.
- application continues working even after rebooting;
- support English, Russian and Ukrainian localisations;
- showing the time between laps;
- showing hours and days;
- supporting installation to SD card;
- supporting all screens;
- send results to email.
- keep screen on;
- lap on Pause;
- haptic feedback.
If you don't want to see Ad please buy full version.
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
Play local videos and music for free
Add your favorite videos or music into collection to quick access
Support such videos as MP4, RMVB and AVI, FLV and so on
Play such music as MP3, WMA/WAV and OGG
Allows recording your own videos directly
Simple to sue and easy to control
Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
Works with Android mobiles and tablets
Supports to play local videos and music directly
Allows making your own videos
HOW TO MAKE YOUE OWN VIDEOS£¿
1. Press RECORDER to begin.
2. This HD Video Recorder Pro can supply us with HD videos here.
3. We can set color effect, white balance and video quality with inbuilt camera recorder here.
4. This free app supports to enable flash mode or not according to your need.
HOW TO PLAY LOCAL VIDEOS?
1. We can play local videos from video list or favorite list here.
2. Long press on one video in video list and we can add it to favorite list.
3. Click one video to play directly,
4. In the process of playing, we can get full functions, such as play/pause, forward/rewind and jump anywhere if you need.
5. We can choose to lock the screen or unlock by menu key.
6. Screenshots can be available to us here for free.
7. We can also get quick access to adjust size here.
8. If you want to experience a different way to adjust brightness/progress/volume, you can slide up and down on the screen to find out.
This HD Video Recorder Pro can help us to play local videos and music. What¡¯s important is that we can make our own videos with HD Video Recorder Maker. Come to download this media player here for free. you will love it.
Video Production can be also known as videography. Technically, it might be the process of creating video by capturing moving images, and creating combinations of parts of this video in live production and post-production. In most cases the captured video could be recorded on electronic media such as video tape, hard disk, or solid state storage, but it could only be distributed electronically without being recorded. It can be the equivalent of filmmaking, but with images recorded electronically instead of film stock.
It works exactly like a Feedback Form
The application allows feedback-givers to rate services, give audio/video feedback or even draw their mind while expressing their experience.
Further it can take personal details of the feedback giver, and prompt them with a thanks message
Application owners can choose and customise fields via the settings tab. They can change the title, service ratings and select what personal details need to be asked.
The application can be used by businesses like restaurants, hotels, hospital, art galleries and many more. Even individuals can use it at their own parties or get-together.
/* only in full version */
All the data gets stored in local device and can be exported to excel with ease.
There is lot more that can be done, which includes syncing with server, and managing the data remotely.
Can’t wait to see how you use it.
Make your phone play a sound (notification ringtone) or vibrate when you hangup or when the line is disconnected.
* Additional sounds can usually be saved in /sdcard/media/notifications/.
* Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
* Please email problems.
Most manufacturers provide fan performance data in the form of fan curve (Q vs H). However, the operating point on this curve depends upon the total resistance offered by the duct system. This app helps application engineers to quickly evaluate different options available in selection and application of fans.
Fans are categorized based on the type of flow. The flow can be either axial or radial by centrifugal action based on type of application it is employed. In either case one can edit and enter key fan specification data as shown in the following screen shot.
By default Air is used as gas medium and its properties are updated based on the input temperature. For gases other than air, the property data such as density, viscosity at given temperature for better accuracy.
Users can choose any duct system based on cross section, class, size and material. Upon selection, app auto updates the duct leakage rates as per recommended standards. The total equivalent length data is used for evaluation of duct losses that includes resistance due to different duct fittings and terminal box etc.
A comprehensive summary is provided as shown in the screen shot that includes different performance characteristics of a fan-duct system. This would help in evaluation of different fans for a given application. App notes is provided for a quick reference that has brief descriptions of different fan performance characteristics.
- Many types of effects are available: Negative effect, Gray scale image, Neon Effects, Mirror effects, Bump Effect, Light Effect, Bend Effect, Stamp Effect, Oil Paint Effect, Snow Effect, Noise Effect, Sepia Effect, Marble Effect, Engrave Effect, Emboss Effect, etc.
- Different types of image formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- You can save image with cool photo effects with high quality.
- Share your images or photos with your favorites apps.
- The graphical interface is intuitive and friendly.
Magic Photo Effects will convert your image into a real work of art .
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Magic Photo Effects PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: magic photo effects pro image editor studio picture jpeg jpg png tiff gif
One folder can contain 16 Apps. and manage the screen effectively.
This color folder widget contains various colors and animations.
This App. has 10 colors and the color of text and widget folder can be changed.
**Color Folder Widget Instruction**
1. Press the main screen during about 2 seconds.
2. Select widget menu and then select PreView Folders app.
3. The green widget folder is created on the screen.
**Put the Apps. into the Folder**
1. Select the widget folder and click the set symbol at the right upper part.
2. Select the Apps. what you want to put. Then you can check the select apps. at the upper part.
3. To cancel a selection, click the selected apps. at the upper part.
4. Click the backspace button and OK popup to finish.
**Folder and Text Color Change**
1. Select the widget folder and click the circle simbol at the right upper part.
2. Click the folder setting menu at the bottom.(Star Symbol)
3. Then you can change the foler mane, foler mane color, folder color.
This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
More from developer
This widget is designed to address an issue with certain Galaxy S III handsets that have updated to Jelly Bean. Users who have not upgraded to Jelly Bean do not need to install this application, as the Auto Haptic Feature can be managed through the standard device settings (Settings/Sound/Auto Haptic).
Auto Haptic allows users to automatically incorporate low-power tactile effects in downloaded applications to enhance mobile gaming. With the recent update to Jelly Bean some handsets have lost the “Settings” menu controls for the Auto Haptic feature. This widget is a universal ON/OFF control for Auto Haptic which allows users to enable or disable tactile effects for all downloadable applications. After installing this widget, please reboot your device.
This Auto Haptic widget does not impact the tactile effect settings for other device functionality, such as alerts and keyboard tactile feedback.
It is anticipated that the “Settings” menu will be restored with full functionality to enable Auto Haptic at an application level in a future OS update from carriers. At that time, this widget will no longer be needed.
The widget has been tested on both the international OS build and various carriers. At this time the Jelly Bean upgrade of T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon versions of the Galaxy S3 are known to have this problem. This widget has been tested on those platforms. Other carrier versions may have this issue, but the widget has not been tested on those platforms.
The Haptic Muse app invites developers into a haptic museum with galleries built around common gaming use cases, like sports, transportation, combat and casinos. As developers browse through the museum, they can select items on display, and then watch, feel and hear them come to life. The effect library significantly reduces integration time by allowing developers to select from a comprehensive list of effects designed to enhance a wide range of gaming environments.
Did you know that Androids have feelings? Do you want to feel what your future has in store for you? Ask the Haptic Magic 8 Ball your most pressing questions and the Android spirits will not only answer your questions but share their powerful feelings. Our Androids will guide your destiny!
-Unique Fortune Telling Android Characters
-Users Immersion Haptic SDK for advanced touch feedback