Arasan Electronics offers unique and specific vibration stimulus for Android Developers. Integrating these vibro-tactile feedbacks into applications, developers will enrich virtual reality of scenes and actions.
- 42 vibration effects
- 3 intensity levels; not to disturb user from high intensity vibration
- Balanced vibration feedbacks for different mobile device manufacturers
- Possible haptic feedback designs for different types of games
- Action Game
- Racing Game
- First Person Shooter Game
Play local videos and music directly
Allows recording videos
Get quick access to favorite collections of videos and music
HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO RECORDING?
1. Click RECORDER here to open this function.
2. One touch operation for recording start and stop.
3. We can get such basic operations as color effect, white balance and flash mode, video quality and zoom here for free.
4. We can retake, cancel and save our recording here.
5. All saved videos should be 3GP format here.
HOW TO PLAY LOCAL VIDEOS OR MUSIC?
1. Open this Full HD Video Recording and we can get access to a list of media files from SD card.
2. Long press on one media file and we can choose to play directly, add to collection and delete from list and empty the list.
3. In this way, we can get three lists here, including video list, music list and favorite list.
4. Select one video to play here directly and I¡¯d like to introduce some functions to you,.
5. We can play/pause, forward/rewind and jump anywhere as we wish.
6. This Full HD Video Recording supports to lock the screen, adjust the size and take screenshots here.
7. Slide up and down on the screen and we can adjust volume/brightness/progress here.
This free app is a video player and also a video recording tool. With this free tool, we can have a good weekend. It is totally free for Android mobiles and tablets. Come to download this simple-to-use video player and video recording tool here.
Recording can be the process of capturing data or translating information to a recording format stored on some storage medium, which might be often referred to as a record or, if an auditory medium, a recording.
Play local videos and music for free
Add your favorite videos or music into collection to quick access
Support such videos as MP4, RMVB and AVI, FLV and so on
Play such music as MP3, WMA/WAV and OGG
Allows recording your own videos directly
Simple to sue and easy to control
Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
Works with Android mobiles and tablets
Supports to play local videos and music directly
Allows making your own videos
HOW TO MAKE YOUE OWN VIDEOS£¿
1. Press RECORDER to begin.
2. This HD Video Recorder Pro can supply us with HD videos here.
3. We can set color effect, white balance and video quality with inbuilt camera recorder here.
4. This free app supports to enable flash mode or not according to your need.
HOW TO PLAY LOCAL VIDEOS?
1. We can play local videos from video list or favorite list here.
2. Long press on one video in video list and we can add it to favorite list.
3. Click one video to play directly,
4. In the process of playing, we can get full functions, such as play/pause, forward/rewind and jump anywhere if you need.
5. We can choose to lock the screen or unlock by menu key.
6. Screenshots can be available to us here for free.
7. We can also get quick access to adjust size here.
8. If you want to experience a different way to adjust brightness/progress/volume, you can slide up and down on the screen to find out.
This HD Video Recorder Pro can help us to play local videos and music. What¡¯s important is that we can make our own videos with HD Video Recorder Maker. Come to download this media player here for free. you will love it.
Video Production can be also known as videography. Technically, it might be the process of creating video by capturing moving images, and creating combinations of parts of this video in live production and post-production. In most cases the captured video could be recorded on electronic media such as video tape, hard disk, or solid state storage, but it could only be distributed electronically without being recorded. It can be the equivalent of filmmaking, but with images recorded electronically instead of film stock.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Start Get Camera Parameters (3rd party app)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
KNOWN ISSUE: In Android 4.4.2 access to the permission manager have been removed: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12/09/android-4-4-2-kot49h-is-already-rolling-out-to-nexus-devices-here-are-the-ota-zip-links-for-manual-updating/
- Easy Setup:
Just enable Remote Connections in Photoshop, fill in two fields in the app, and you are ready to go.
- Saving Credentials:
You don't have to remember your address and password all the time, we store the last connection's details for you.
- Live Preview:
The Preview will show you your canvas as you edit it. You don't have to save it, press any keys, you got a realtime preview.
- Pixel Perfect:
If your mockup uses the same resolution as your device's, you will get a lossless, color identical, pixel perfect preview as you design.
- All Scenarios:
No matter if it's a phone or a tablet, portrait or landscape, we got you covered.
Please note: This app requires Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 or newer to be installed on your Mac/PC.
Adobe® and Adobe® Photoshop® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Most manufacturers provide fan performance data in the form of fan curve (Q vs H). However, the operating point on this curve depends upon the total resistance offered by the duct system. This app helps application engineers to quickly evaluate different options available in selection and application of fans.
Fans are categorized based on the type of flow. The flow can be either axial or radial by centrifugal action based on type of application it is employed. In either case one can edit and enter key fan specification data as shown in the following screen shot.
By default Air is used as gas medium and its properties are updated based on the input temperature. For gases other than air, the property data such as density, viscosity at given temperature for better accuracy.
Users can choose any duct system based on cross section, class, size and material. Upon selection, app auto updates the duct leakage rates as per recommended standards. The total equivalent length data is used for evaluation of duct losses that includes resistance due to different duct fittings and terminal box etc.
A comprehensive summary is provided as shown in the screen shot that includes different performance characteristics of a fan-duct system. This would help in evaluation of different fans for a given application. App notes is provided for a quick reference that has brief descriptions of different fan performance characteristics.
Enjoy your life with this app app development. Supports 18 languages, English, Arabic, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian and Chinese.
Invite your APK's directly from your device to your developer account.
Upload the screen shots and add a description.
Look at the statistics.
Make just about anything with this app else you always do on your PC.
This app an "AD"
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / Gingerbread Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose gingerbread keyboard.
#For those who worried about collecting data warning.
The warning message is a part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled. so don’t worry about it!
#For Galaxy S / Tab Users, Vibration (HapticFeedback) = "Vibrate on keypress" enabled and "Custom vibration intensity" set to "Normal" (In keyboard settings and advanced setting).
# For Czech / Danish / Dutch / French / German / Italian / Norwegian Bokmål / Polish / Russian / Spanish / Swedish users, you need to download the optional dictionaries.
# How to install optional dictionaries: Go to "Gingerbread Keyboard Settings" / "Input languages", select (re-select) the language you want.
# This is a free app, if you do like this app, please buy "Keyboard from Android 2.3 +" to support my work.
you can find my paid version by scrolling down to bottom and click "View more applications" to buy my app, thanks!
1. Multitouch keyboard
2. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
3. Auto correction
4. Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
5. Speech to text
6. Split main keyboard app and dictionaries.
Features that are available on paid version.
1. 6 Keyboard themes
2. Custom vibrator intensity
3. Custom key height, text size, row gap, bottom adjustment.
4. Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives.
5. Options to hide period and comma key.
And I opensourced this project. If you like to help, here is the way to go
Special thanks to Zorxd from XDA for fr-rCH language support!
- Simple ON/OFF button
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on when app launched
- Clean and realistic high-tech design
- Straight forward LED flashlight... no frills
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Express
- Samsung Galaxy Grand
- Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Optimus L9
- HTC One
- HTC Evo 3D
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
Relevant keywords: android, brightest, best apps, best flashlight, best torch, free apps, free flashlight, free torch, flash, gs4, gs4light, LED torch, night, mobile, brightest free flashlight, best free flashlight
Other languages: مصباح يدوي, ไฟฉาย, टॉर्च, taschenlampe, linterna, lanterna, 플래시, 懐中電灯, фонарик, 手电筒, El feneri, фенерче, baterijska lampa
Cause of searching logic, developer's name must be input exactly.
It must be same with the name that displayed on Google Play.
Capital and small letter, spacing, special letter, etc...
(ex) apps of google -> Google Inc.)
This version's basic function is working well, but I have plans to
update something useful in future soon.
1. Dynamic changing of 'Today's developer'(Now, it fixed with FLUM - It's me! >_<)
2. Apply of new technical skill
- measure the value to the millisecond;
- pinpoint an unlimited number of laps;
- built-in ability to pause;
- Lap, Start and Pause are beginning on touch event.
- application continues working even after rebooting;
- support English, Russian and Ukrainian localisations;
- showing the time between laps;
- showing hours and days;
- supporting installation to SD card;
- supporting all screens;
- send results to email.
- keep screen on;
- lap on Pause;
- haptic feedback.
If you don't want to see Ad please buy full version.
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
viaProtect makes proven enterprise-grade technology available to anyone, to reduce their risk. The app gather mobile forensic, system, network, security and sensor data from devices, then utilizes statistical analysis and risk indicators to detect suspicious events or behavior. This means that an app can be monitored in real-time to predict potential risks or problems– rather than just checking for known malicious apps.
• Get a device risk rating – a simple score that lets them know if their data is safe
• Learn how phones and tablets are sending data - including what data is sent insecurely
• Discover exactly where their data is being sent
• Be informed of risky device modifications including root detection
• Be alerted about leaky and insecure apps
• Have access to a browser-based dashboard lets multiple devices be monitored from a single account – perfect for families.
Follow us on Twitter @viaProtect for the latest product updates or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: via Protect, mobile security, mobile risk score, via, protect, security, forensics, threat intelligence
More from developer
This widget is designed to address an issue with certain Galaxy S III handsets that have updated to Jelly Bean. Users who have not upgraded to Jelly Bean do not need to install this application, as the Auto Haptic Feature can be managed through the standard device settings (Settings/Sound/Auto Haptic).
Auto Haptic allows users to automatically incorporate low-power tactile effects in downloaded applications to enhance mobile gaming. With the recent update to Jelly Bean some handsets have lost the “Settings” menu controls for the Auto Haptic feature. This widget is a universal ON/OFF control for Auto Haptic which allows users to enable or disable tactile effects for all downloadable applications. After installing this widget, please reboot your device.
This Auto Haptic widget does not impact the tactile effect settings for other device functionality, such as alerts and keyboard tactile feedback.
It is anticipated that the “Settings” menu will be restored with full functionality to enable Auto Haptic at an application level in a future OS update from carriers. At that time, this widget will no longer be needed.
The widget has been tested on both the international OS build and various carriers. At this time the Jelly Bean upgrade of T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon versions of the Galaxy S3 are known to have this problem. This widget has been tested on those platforms. Other carrier versions may have this issue, but the widget has not been tested on those platforms.
The Haptic Muse app invites developers into a haptic museum with galleries built around common gaming use cases, like sports, transportation, combat and casinos. As developers browse through the museum, they can select items on display, and then watch, feel and hear them come to life. The effect library significantly reduces integration time by allowing developers to select from a comprehensive list of effects designed to enhance a wide range of gaming environments.
Did you know that Androids have feelings? Do you want to feel what your future has in store for you? Ask the Haptic Magic 8 Ball your most pressing questions and the Android spirits will not only answer your questions but share their powerful feelings. Our Androids will guide your destiny!
-Unique Fortune Telling Android Characters
-Users Immersion Haptic SDK for advanced touch feedback