- Create game and player profiles
- Customizable score increments for each game profile
- Automatically tracks players' places
- Can resume last game played
- Highlights players who have exceeded the target score
Can be used with practically any game!
Universal Support - Popular supported card games include Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Naruto Shippuden and many others. If the card game requires you to keep track of player scores, use dice rolls, coin flips, or counters, then Card Game Helper supports it!
Personal - Players can enter their names on top of their scores to make battles even more personal.
Backtracking - Previous dice rolls and coin flips are recorded for convenience in case players need to backtrack.
Sound - Battles come to life as sound effects can be heard whenever damage is dealt or recovered, a game is restarted, counters are placed or whenever coins are flipped and dice are rolled.
Best used on Android mobile phones.
More from developer
No more searching for pencil and paper, and no more math. Score It makes keeping score for card, dice, domino, or other games easy. Choose from a number of predefined games, or create your own scoring rules.
Game Play Features:
- Continue where you left off
- Track the current dealer
- Show in-game player rankings
- Restart a game
- Edit scores already entered
- Save a history of completed games
- Easily replay a completed game with the same players
- End a game before it is completed
- Delete current or completed games
- Backup/restore current and completed games
- View game history statistics by player, game, and/or game type
Game Definition Features:
- Player and round-based scoring
- Multiple score parts
- Points or round-based end game
- Allow negative scores
- User-modifiable end game
- High or low score wins
- Continue to current or first player at end
- Copy and modify an existing game definition
- Delete user-defined game definitions
- Backup/restore user-defined game definitions
Find a bug? Have a feature or a game that you'd like to see included in a future release? Send us an e-mail or visit our website and let us know.