Thanks to a friendly user interface, the user can inventory, read, write, lock or kill tags.
This demo software is especially designed for the R1240I - qID (Fully integrated UHF RFID USB/Bluetooth reader) but it supports also network connected readers.
No need NFC Android Device.
We use external RFID Reader Hardware.( 125KHz RFID ISO10536 or other)
!!! IF you don't have RFID Reader yet.
You can use USB Key Board for Test this App.
The Application Features
- Record ID Card ,Status IN/Out ,Time, Date in SQLite Database.
- Work with USB-Keyboard emulator RFID Reader
- Save Export Database to text file.
- Limit 50 Records for Database ( after that must Clear all Database )
- Ad on Screen.
Full Version -- Pls. contact email@example.com
UI Screen Design for 7” Android Tablet ( 1280 x 800 dpi )
- Android Device with USB OTG support
- USB Converter Cable ( Female A to Micro A )
- USB RFID Reader (125KHz USB-Keyboard emulator reader)
- 125KHz proximity RFID tags
Save Database to Text File.
• Text file in SD Card ( in folder /sdcard/file/Logxxxx-xxxx.text )
• Format Name File = LogYYMMDD-hhmm.txt
Clear All Database
Goto Setting Menu – Apps – Android RFID Time Stamp Recorder
Then Press Clear data button
Manual and more detail
Swing-U is UHF rfid scanner and Swing-H is HF rfid scanner developed by Nethom Co., Ltd.
- Item registration / update / remove
- Item Inventory
- Item Search
- Bluetooth RFID scanner discover / fairing / connect / disconnect / remove
- Bluetooth RFID scanner configuration
- 1.0.0: First Release;
- 1.0.1: BT re-connection error fixed;
When press back-key, screen return to inventory;
- 1.0.2: Database bug(count) fixed;
- 1.0.3: Location Find function add(Swing-U)
Works with Bluetooth RFID / EID scanners
Link csv text data to individual RFID / EID tags
Lite version only links a single field of data to each RFID / EID
Easily sync data to the Home or Office via Email
The kit contains one MTI RFID ME USB dongle RFID reader for PCs and tablet PCs, and one MTI MINI ME RFID reader for Android-operated devices. In addition, 50 pre-encoded and serialized EPC Gen2 tags are delivered within the kit. The complete FiND-iT kit can be ordered at: http://www.rfidjournal.com/findit
After installing the Android App on your mobile device, you will be able to attach FiND-iT's RFID tags to your assets of choice and manage them according to your needs:
- You can add up to three attributes to your items, such as product status, location or due date for a planned activity,
- you can associate photos with your items,
- you can use the feature 'my inventory' to view, edit and sort your inventory.
With the FiND-iT RFID asset tracking kit, you will be able to:
- Read RFID-tagged items and display item associated content,
- quickly locate missing items,
- perform inventory takings and manage your item inventory.
Record animal RFID/EID ear tags, visual tag numbers and weights on the fly. Record transaction date, stock types, TB status and other information against each transaction.
IFarmer is compatible with, and integrates with, existing Bluetooth capable RFID scanners (including models from AllFlex and Gallagher) and Bluetooth capable weigh scales (including models from TruTest).
Record purchases, sales, births, deaths and other animal transfers. Information is sent to NAIT at the push of a button, or by email for your, or your farm manager's, records.
No more fiddling around plugging RFID scanners in to the computer, manually downloading tags, tripping over cords - IFarmer communicates wirelessly over Bluetooth* directly from the RFID wand and weigh scale to your pocket, and from there to your email inbox and to NAIT.
Important note: Some external features require a subscription which is paid separately. See the support website for more details. These are:
• Restoring data to your phone (backups are free)
• Exporting data to NAIT for processing
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
After linking, the person taps the contactless card or NFC tag on the smartphone with the TapKad app running to indicate his or her presence. The presence may be used for attendance recording or even in a basic payment system. This eliminates the burden of remembering the names of your students and club members etc. They are represented by their cards or tags.
The apps that use the link data are :
- TapKad (records attendance)
- Attendance (creates attendance statistics)
- Notification (sends personalized SMS to attendees)
- Test, Grade, Result (record and publish examination scores, using RFID)
Causal Idea is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage inflicted during and after the installation and use of the application.
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View the agenda and learn more about general session, breakout sessions and evening entertainment
• Create your own schedule for breakout sessions, access meeting locations and learn more about speakers and sessions
• Check-in to sessions and meetings
• Find out who’s attending the event, network with fellow partners or meet up with your Tech Data team
• Earn points and badges to top the leaderboard
• Updates—share your photos, comments and locations throughout the day
Activity—Find trending sessions, see what people are saying about the event and “like” and comment on other check-ins
• Agenda—enjoy easy access to the complete agenda, including a schedule of available breakout session times and locations
• Attendees—find out which vendors and Tech Data attendees made it to the event
• Profile—introduce yourself to fellow partners by updating your profile with your name, photo, title and bio
Maximize your experience at Vendor Partner Summit and ensure you’re familiar with each Tech Data program by staying active on every update, check-in and networking opportunity through the Vendor Partner Summit app!
More from developer
This application is simple way to following active hurricanes and keep up to date on changing weather conditions.
1. RFID Decode. This feature decodes a DoD RFID Number and displays it's parts. The CAGE code can be researched using alink to BINS.
2. IUID Decode. This features provides integration to the ZXing barcode read application to read a IUID mark. The mark can be decoded into it's elements and displayed. The UII derived from the mark may be looked up in the IUID Registry using the public access web services API.
When using the IUID Registry Public Access API the user is required to provide contact information. Please enter the required information using Menu>Preferences.
3. DoDAAC Lookup. This feature uses a web service provided by imobile systems to lookup the RFID requirements of the Ship To DoDAAC.
4. Class of Supply. This feature uses a web service provided my imobile systems to lookup the RFID requirements of the Class of Supply.
5. Direct link to imobile systems' CCR Search for DoD Vendors Pro tool.
6. Direct link to imobile systems' NAICS Search for DoD Vendros Pro tool.