Thanks to a friendly user interface, the user can inventory, read, write, lock or kill tags.
This demo software is especially designed for the R1240I - qID (Fully integrated UHF RFID USB/Bluetooth reader) but it supports also network connected readers.
No need NFC Android Device.
We use external RFID Reader Hardware.( 125KHz RFID ISO10536 or other)
!!! IF you don't have RFID Reader yet.
You can use USB Key Board for Test this App.
The Application Features
- Record ID Card ,Status IN/Out ,Time, Date in SQLite Database.
- Work with USB-Keyboard emulator RFID Reader
- Save Export Database to text file.
- Limit 50 Records for Database ( after that must Clear all Database )
- Ad on Screen.
Full Version -- Pls. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UI Screen Design for 7” Android Tablet ( 1280 x 800 dpi )
- Android Device with USB OTG support
- USB Converter Cable ( Female A to Micro A )
- USB RFID Reader (125KHz USB-Keyboard emulator reader)
- 125KHz proximity RFID tags
Save Database to Text File.
• Text file in SD Card ( in folder /sdcard/file/Logxxxx-xxxx.text )
• Format Name File = LogYYMMDD-hhmm.txt
Clear All Database
Goto Setting Menu – Apps – Android RFID Time Stamp Recorder
Then Press Clear data button
Manual and more detail
Record animal RFID/EID ear tags, visual tag numbers and weights on the fly. Record transaction date, stock types, TB status and other information against each transaction.
IFarmer is compatible with, and integrates with, existing Bluetooth capable RFID scanners (including models from AllFlex and Gallagher) and Bluetooth capable weigh scales (including models from TruTest).
Record purchases, sales, births, deaths and other animal transfers. Information is sent to NAIT at the push of a button, or by email for your, or your farm manager's, records.
No more fiddling around plugging RFID scanners in to the computer, manually downloading tags, tripping over cords - IFarmer communicates wirelessly over Bluetooth* directly from the RFID wand and weigh scale to your pocket, and from there to your email inbox and to NAIT.
Important note: Some external features require a subscription which is paid separately. See the support website for more details. These are:
• Restoring data to your phone (backups are free)
• Exporting data to NAIT for processing
Works with Bluetooth RFID / EID scanners
Link csv text data to individual RFID / EID tags
Lite version only links a single field of data to each RFID / EID
Easily sync data to the Home or Office via Email
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
The kit contains one MTI RFID ME USB dongle RFID reader for PCs and tablet PCs, and one MTI MINI ME RFID reader for Android-operated devices. In addition, 50 pre-encoded and serialized EPC Gen2 tags are delivered within the kit. The complete FiND-iT kit can be ordered at: http://www.rfidjournal.com/findit
After installing the Android App on your mobile device, you will be able to attach FiND-iT's RFID tags to your assets of choice and manage them according to your needs:
- You can add up to three attributes to your items, such as product status, location or due date for a planned activity,
- you can associate photos with your items,
- you can use the feature 'my inventory' to view, edit and sort your inventory.
With the FiND-iT RFID asset tracking kit, you will be able to:
- Read RFID-tagged items and display item associated content,
- quickly locate missing items,
- perform inventory takings and manage your item inventory.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
This is the FREE version of the app "Shake Screen On Off". On the PRO version, you can do everything you can do on the FREE version, plus:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
View network connections and full network access - only necessary on the FREE version, to be able to show ads (non-intrusive ads, only displayed when the user open the main screen of the app).
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
The minimum hardware and firmware requirements for running the application is an Android, Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled, smartphone running Android V4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
Identive Group Type 2 (42mm diameter) NFC tags (ISO/IEC 14443 A 1-3 compliant; NTAG chip; Passive RFID 13.56MHz) were used to Beta test IDEAL Talking Tags. They worked perfectly. They cost approximately $0.80 each in quantities of 100.
For more information:
Before purchasing a large quantity of NFC tags, purchase a few of them. Test them with the app. If they work, fine. If not, it is a tag issue... not an app issue.
Talking labels can provide audible guidance in identifying a variety of different items including clothing, food containers and other household products. Talking labels can also provide audible guidance in identifying and taking medications. Talking labels are often used by individuals with vision-impairments.
Instructions for use:
1. Launch IDEAL Talking Tags. You should hear, "Touch the screen. Speak your message and let go of the screen when you are done. IDEAL Talking Tags."
2. Touch the screen and speaking the words you want to record.
3. When you release your finger you will hear, "Touch and hold the screen to preview your recording. Let go when done."
4. After previewing your recording you should hear, "Scan the NFC tag you wish to associate with this recording."
5. You can then touch the back of your phone to an NFC tag of the type describe above.
6. Hence forth whenever you touch your smartphone to this tag, you smartphone will play the associated recording.
More from developer
This application is simple way to following active hurricanes and keep up to date on changing weather conditions.
1. RFID Decode. This feature decodes a DoD RFID Number and displays it's parts. The CAGE code can be researched using alink to BINS.
2. IUID Decode. This features provides integration to the ZXing barcode read application to read a IUID mark. The mark can be decoded into it's elements and displayed. The UII derived from the mark may be looked up in the IUID Registry using the public access web services API.
When using the IUID Registry Public Access API the user is required to provide contact information. Please enter the required information using Menu>Preferences.
3. DoDAAC Lookup. This feature uses a web service provided by imobile systems to lookup the RFID requirements of the Ship To DoDAAC.
4. Class of Supply. This feature uses a web service provided my imobile systems to lookup the RFID requirements of the Class of Supply.
5. Direct link to imobile systems' CCR Search for DoD Vendors Pro tool.
6. Direct link to imobile systems' NAICS Search for DoD Vendros Pro tool.