Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Mail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
You may reach us at:
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
- Wide screen mode for tablet
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Manage folders
- Month view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Outlook Mobile Access Lite provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Outlook Mobile Access Lite lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Outlook Mobile Access Lite enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com
Do yourself a favor and install Outlook Web Mail today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the OWM icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com", and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations. Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like a extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Sorry! Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Outlook Web Mail was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
Text and image processing are incorporated to reduce scrolling of content.
WebOutlook saves you from retyping login details again and again.
Attachments support - Download, upload and view attachments. (from version 1.03)
Notification feature - You will be notified when new email arrives. (from version 1.09)
For any issues please do email us, you can expect a reply with in 24 hours.
WebOutlook is a third party independent application and has no connection with Microsoft corporation.
This Application is not compatible with email services like Gmail, YahooMail, Aol, Hotmail.
Note: When using Notification feature ,please make sure you enter valid username and password.Some Email servers are configured to lock the email account when set number of invalid attempts are made .Exchange Webservices (EWS) should be enabled on the Exchange Server for notification to work.
Permissions Required :
INTERNET - To access the mail
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For downloading attachments
Are you a GTD warrior? Do you want to keep your calendar/to-do/contact organized and to be more productive with your Android phone? Do you want to take Outlook contact/calendar/task/note/reminder data with you wherever you go? if the answer is YES, Mobisynapse mOffice is the app for you.
What people say about Mobisynspe mOffice:
--"Must have software if you have an Android phone" by Kristine
--"If you want to sync Android phone with Outlook, mOffice is the best and cheapest!" by Paul
--"Nice GTD app on Android phone" by Ricky
--"Take all my Outlook contact/task/calendar/note data with me on my phone with bidirectional synching, nice!" by Andrew
--Full-suite productivity apps: calendar, task, note, contact and reminder
--Support event/task/note home screen widget:
--Support Outlook contact, calendar, task, note and reminder sync with optional Mobisynapse desktop software.
--Support Outlook multiple contact/calendar/notes multiple folders synching
--Support Outlook categories synching
--Support selected folders/categories synching from Outlook
--Support the note, birthday, photo, prefix/suffix, nick name, web site etc fields in Outlook contact synching
--Multiple calendar views: daily, weekly and monthly
--GTD task workflow
--Support recurring task/event
--Support task/event reminder
--Integrate with build-in Android contact, SMS and Email apps
--Quick-add and Voice-add task/event
--Sort and search feature
--Support Call, SMS and Email task types
--Support project/task grouping
--Support note feature
--Support scan and connect feature in WiFi connection
Mobisynapse desktop software also offers the functionality as Android desktop manager. Here are the main features:
--Back up and restore apps and SMS
--Transfer files between the PC and Android phone
--Sync iTunes playlists between the PC and Android phone
--Receive/send SMS from the PC
--Sync photos/music/videos between the PC and Android phone
--Install/un-install apps from the PC to Android phone
mOffice could be used as a standalone Android CRM and productivity app without Mobisynapse desktop software. Or Mobisynapse can be paired with the premium version of Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager, to sync calendars, tasks, contacts, notes and reminders between Android devices and Outlook. Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager is sold separately starting at $14.99. We are so confident that we offer you 30 days no-hassle, no-question-asked MONEY BACK guarantee for your purchase!
For more detail, please check out Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager at:
Import note: If you have any issue synching from mOffice to Outlook on your PC, please submit a tech support or send a support email, before you give a negative review here. Most of time, our tech support should be able to help you to get the issue resolved. Thank you, we appreciate it.
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
****The Price is inclusive of all taxes*****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- OWA Mail uses built in Calender of OS.
- Search Mails in server support.
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials will be stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread and Flagged folder.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Sliding menu bar for more user-friendly.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- HTML signature is used from Exchange OWA settings.
- Draft mail support.
- Contact Bubble based EditText
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
OWA MAIL doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Unselect Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
OWA Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.
****Now includes custom signatures.
This contains the full functionality of outlook and exchange that is found in the Outlook Web Access online application provided by microsoft. Directory lookup, Emails, Calendars, everything that is available to the OWA interface is available here.
Works with outlook exchange 2007 & 2010.
OWA 2003: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outlook2003
**Some OWA log in pages are customized, please contact the developer with any log in issues***
I'm open to feedback on defects and enhancements.
QOWA has no agreement or association with the Microsoft corporation. This is an independent application and is no way implied as in partnership or replacement of any Office or Microsoft products.
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages encoded in Unicode.
2.Support most Android calendar apps using the standard Android database.
3.Preserve more Outlook calendar fields than most other sync software. E.g. Attendee details and recurring schedules are preserved. See details below.
4.Android calendar stored in local account named "olcalendar".
5.Compatible with Android 4.0 and later versions.
What can you do with it?
1.Transfer calendar items between Outlook and Android in the direction you specify.
2.Update meetings in either direction.
3.Find the number of calendar items existing in Outlook / Android.
4.Delete old meetings to clean up your storage.
5.Support recurring patterns without exceptions.
Examples of supported: every Tuesday with or without end date; the 3rd Monday of each month; the 4th of July of each year.
Example of unsupported: 3rd Monday of each month except a certain date; the 4th of July of each year except leap years.
Software Versions supported
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Android 4.0 and later versions.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC.
1.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer or Outlook Calendar Transfer Trial from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer Console software from developer's web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
4.When you run the console for the first time, your anti-virus software may ask you if you allow this app / adb to run. Give them full access. You may need to exit and restart the console.
There are device and OS specific instructions for this software. Please see developer web site (link below) for further details and refund policy.
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
- Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
- Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
- Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
- Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.
Android-Sync makes syncing Outlook and Android via USB easier than ever!
[Android-Sync Note] is a memo sticky notes app, syncs with Outlook over USB. It delivers productivity features similar to those on BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices.
+ Simple & intuitive
+ Syncs Outlook with Android over USB
+ Folder manager and customized categories
+ Sort and group by category, date, folder
+ Home screen widgets
+ Syncs Android with Outlook 2000 - Outlook 2013 (64bit)
To sync Android with Outlook, you need to download the sync manager named [Android-Sync], from a Windows PC.
[Android-Sync] is the Android sync manager on Windows PC, works like the ActiveSync and the BlackBerry Desktop. It syncs Outlook contacts, appointments, tasks and notes with Android over USB. Download it from http://www.android-sync.com/
Notes: [Android-Sync] is free for trial. And it costs $29.95 for the full version.
* Outlook sync have been done. Coming versions will sync to: Microsoft Exchange， Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Astrid, Note Everything, Evernote, Sticky Notes and more...
With Mail Access you can:
✔ Remain in sync with Exchange
✔ Access multiple email accounts
✔ Use offline mode - All emails saved to your device for offline viewing
✔ View HTML emails
✔ View all mail boxes
✔ Create new messages
✔ Reply to messages
✔ Forward messages
This application is for you if you read and send emails using a web browser connected to Outlook Web Access 2010.
Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third-party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Mobile access to your Fuel Outlook™ data on your phone. Get real-time Fuel Price Predictions and Prediction Graphs anywhere.