• View your job matches, real-time
• Apply to jobs directly from a mobile device
• Save job listings for follow-up
• Get instant alerts for new job matches and choose alert frequency
• Sort and view matches by match level or by posting date
• Automatically syncs with your online account
• Stay continuously up-to-date and don’t miss an opportunity
Put yourself in the right company with the power of the Jobs at Intel Mobile App. This free app, available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android users, helps you take advantage of our job search and networking tools on the go... 24/7.
So, if you’re looking for your first job, a new job or a complete career change, you have an app to find out what jobs at Intel are available at lightning speed.
Connect with us: We have a network of opportunities (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Videos) for you to meet, connect, interact, share, and exchange ideas with real Intel employees worldwide. See who we are, what we do, and how you can join us.
Job Search: Passionate about technology? Explore our jobs using your career criteria—job title, keywords or even your current location. You can also store your search history, save your job search to a list of favorites, or receive job alerts based on recent and saved searches.
Scan: If you come across a QR code during one of our Intel hiring events, you can conveniently take advantage of the scan feature* to access videos or other content at high speed! (*Must have a 3GS or later smartphone)
Learn: Want to learn more about Intel and our job opportunities? We’ve provided a wealth of information for you.
Did you ever forget how much money your customers have paid you?
Are you tired of organizing your salaries using papers?
Have you ever considered a better method for tracking your money?
My Jobs is your solution!
My Jobs is an android application that targets the broad working public.
My Jobs will help you calculate the exact money you have earned, receive reports, charts & graphs (Custom date range) on salaries, jobs, customers and more.
Using a user-friendly interface, clean and simple the user can add the jobs he is working at, their details: Job type - Clients \ Shifts , Job color, payment per hour, address, notes etc..
After inserting jobs, you can add shifts in a simple and convenient way. Just go to the shifts screen, choose ‘ add shift ‘ , choose jobs, insert dates, hours and save the shift.
My Jobs has extra unique abilities that make it better from the other apps: Insert additional percentages and tips to a single shift, different job types, support for more than 40 languages, export to excel, 45 different currencies, home screen stopwatch widget for shifts, sharing ( shifts, clients payments, salaries and many more) through all the social networks.
The reports system is simple and detailed. You can customize the report date range and get the relevant info through colorful graphs that clearly represent the exact info you want to get ( tips, hours, salary, notes, client details, total income ).
Our goal was to maximize the efficiency of the app. Thus, the app responds quickly to your interaction.
- Management of multiple jobs.
- Different work types - clients / shifts.
- Summary widget which includes Salary, Tips, and working hours.
- Detailed reports widget.
- Shift stopwatch widget
- Send an email to a client / clients.
- Make a phone call to your client / clients.
- Full management and continuous tracking on shifts and clients.
- Additional percentages for shifts.
- Tips support for shifts.
- Add notes to shifts & clients.
- Share shifts & clients.
- Classic and simple design.
- Support 40 different languages.
- User Preferences - currency, language, color, design and more.
- Detailed reports that shows money you have earned in each job.
- Build graphs by work hours.
- Export to Excel.
- Sending reports via email.
- Backup and restore data.
The app cannot be located on the SD card. This is a limitation of the Android system that does not support widgets when the application is located in the SD card.
More from developer
The hospital administration can know as soon as an isolation room is cleaned and make the room available for patients to check in. Developed by www.imomentous.com
Developer: ANIL KUMAR
Idea : Swagat Irsale