Search for jobs. Apply to jobs. Share jobs with friends. Update your profile. Track the status of your applications. Manage your updates.
- Access to over 2 lac+ job openings
- Search Jobs by locations across top metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Pune
- Search by popular keywords or skills
- Search by keywords, location, experience, salary & functional area
- Apply to jobs matching your profile
- View recruiters that are viewing your profile
- Apply to multiple jobs with a single touch
- Edit your profile including education details, work experience & skills
- Review the jobs you have have applied to.
- Get a world class resume from Shine Career Plus to help you get your dream job.
Everything you did on Shine.com is now available for you to do on the go. A clean, clutter-free design and a user-friendly interface ensure that you don’t have to be in front of your computer to give your career a boost.
Shine.com has a active candidate database of 1.3 candidates and 9400+ companies that have job opportunities for freshers as well as experienced candidates.
Download the app today and let a better career find you.
Access the Best Industry Jobs in INDIA - anywhere, anytime and while on the move!
TimesJobs Android App makes it easy to keep up to date with the latest job opportunities.
- Search and Apply for Jobs
- Get Recommended Jobs for your profile right your Android phone
- Everytime you apply for a job it gets sync'd to your TimesJobs account
- For a new user, we show Jobs by Industry on home page for a faster job browsing experience
- Added an Advance Search page for more refined search
- Users can Manage their complete profile from the app itself, enabling them to keep profile updated and get better jobs
- Users can Save Searches & Jobs and also get the list of applied jobs from server. These all are accessible from the Menu page
- Integrated Inbox. This is one place where you get all the information about happenings in your account and activity. Events like recruiter contacts, job apply actions, career services updates etc, all come in once place for you.
- Added support of MENU option for ICS based devices in which the hard menu button has been removed.
- Quick and Easy option to find and apply jobs from search result page.
- Easy job apply option for your recommended jobs.
- Quick job apply for your saved jobs
- Easily retrieve your TimesJobs credential with Forgot Password implementation
- Access information about all Similar Jobs from Description View
- Enhanced Mobile Experience for seamless interactions throughout the App
- Manage your Password within the App itself
- Have Job Results Sorted by Relevancy or by Date
- Contact Us directly to Improve your Resume for better Job Opportunities
- Improved Layout and Design for Easier Navigation
- Minor Bug Fixes to improve Stability and Performance
- Track all Job Postings by Date
- Get more results in Similar Jobs section
- Now get more Matching Jobs
- Swipe to get the Next Job Details
- Enhance your Resume with our Career Services straight from your Mobile
- Get Instant Job Notifications on your Mobile by creating an Alert based on your criteria
We shall keep adding new features to the application which make your job search more productive and less time consuming.
Please send your feedbacks and feature requests for our app to firstname.lastname@example.org
Awaiting you is a wealth of search and filter options, plus other useful proactive functions to help you in your job hunting and flag up the most relevant jobs and companies.
The jobs.ch app offers:
- Daily job notifications pushed to your e-mail client
- Search by category, company and key word
- Log featuring fast access to the last-read content and search queries initiated
- Filter settings by region, role, employment type and sector
- Option to save jobs and companies to your watch list
- Option to keep track of your application process
- Numerous company profiles with corporate videos and details of their business locations
- A recommend option for job adverts and company profiles via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
- Fast scrolling through the individual job adverts
For questions or suggestions about the app, we are available by email at email@example.com or by phone at 044 254 69 48.
We wish you a lot of success in your job search!
If you find yourself looking for a job or a change in career, then you need to make the numbers work for you. In today's economy- and technology-driven world, you need to give yourself the best possible chance of finding a job and you can do that by learning more about the way in which present-day job seekers are finding their jobs. In other words, the days of perusing the want ads are over.
Online Job Search Websites
There are a number of different kinds of job search websites that you will find online, from those that let you list your resume for free, to those that charge you for having them shop your resume around. The type of website you use to get a job will likely depend on the field you are working in, how high up the corporate ladder you expect to be, and whether or not the career or job you are seeking is industry driven.
How Are People Finding Jobs?
It is currently estimated that one in 10 people will find their next job online. That could be because they are looking through job search websites such as Monster.com or Craigslist.com, or because they find an opening on a company's website. Although that is a remarkably high percentage, it is even more important to understand that nine in 10 people don't find their job online, so you can't avoid increasing your network.
Most people who are looking for mid-range (approximately $50,000 per year) jobs tend to spend more than half their time looking for jobs and applying for them. While this is something that is relatively easy to do, job search websites are often out of date and the jobs you are applying for may have been filled a long time ago. There are indeed better ways to utilize your time if you are willing to put a little more work into your job search.
How Else Can You Find a Job?
In addition to using job search websites, you should also spend more of your time networking with people who could find you a job. You can do this by using a service such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or some of the other social media networks. This often requires a little more work, but the quality of job leads that you will get from contacts is almost always much better than applying for a simple listing for a job that you see online.
Improve Your Chances?
Did you know that four out of five employers will do a search for you online when they are going through the application process? Employers find this to be an easy way to weed out people who have clear issues, so it is a good time to look through your own Google results. Feel free to Google your own name and see what comes up. If it is a lot of negative or suspect information, then you might want to spend some time cleaning up your online reputation before you hit the job search websites.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6946230
job search websites
Key Features of Job Search – Simply Hired:
- Access the most comprehensive database of full-time and part-time jobs in the US.
- Search jobs by company, job title, industry and location to see matching results immediately with our fast job search capabilities.
- Find jobs located near you with just the tap of a single button.
- Jump back into your job search instantly with a rolling list of recent searches.
- Create an account right on your phone to track your job activity across every device that you use to search jobs with Simply Hired.
- Apply to jobs from anywhere when you upload a resume or connect to your LinkedIn profile.
- Upload your resume to receive personalized job search results based on your work experience.
- Set up unlimited, free email job alerts to bring newly listed jobs right to your inbox.
- Click the star icon to save jobs to review later and decide whether to apply.
- Email jobs to yourself so that you can easily organize, review and apply to them.
IMPROVED SEARCH -- View the most up-to-date jobs with improved searching by keyword and location.
PERSONALIZED JOBS -- Daily Matches delivers jobs specifically for you!
MAP VIEW -- View and search for jobs using a map.
APPLY TO JOBS -- Apply to jobs directly from your mobile device while you're out and about.
SAVE JOBS -- Save jobs to apply to later.
MANAGE YOUR PROFILE -- Manage your profile and view saved jobs and application activity.
JOB ADVICE -- View helpful Job Tips for applying, interviewing and career growth.
SUPPORT -- design updates and support for Android 4.3.3.
-Search hotel jobs
-Review salary information
-Take a salary survey
-Leave a business card for potential employers
-Create a resume
Our App gives you full search ability of all our jobs as well as push alerts to help you search in the future. With this easy to use App you can apply for jobs all over the world with just a few clicks of your phone.
Are you looking for a job in Houston? Houston Jobs has thousands of jobs and syncs with your TweetMyJobs Houston! web account. You are able to see jobs through your camera browser or map. This app is a great way to turn your Android phone or tablet into a job-searching tool. You can also use it in Spanish!
Houston Jobs is the mobile application for TweetMyJobs Houston! and is brought to you by Mayor Annise D. Parker.
Note: Augmented reality overlay requires a separate download.
Find Nursing Jobs in all Nursing Specialties including:
-Critical Care Nurse Jobs
-Dialysis Nurse Jobs
-Director of Nursing Jobs
-ICU Nurse Jobs
-Holistic Nurse Jobs
-Forensic Nurse Jobs
-Geriatric Nurse Jobs
-Nursing Assistant Jobs
-Oncology Nurse Jobs
-Operating Room Nurse Jobs
-Orthopedic Nurse Jobs
-Pediatric Nurse Jobs
-Psychiatric Nurse Jobs
-Public Health Nurse Jobs
-Telemetry Nurse Jobs
-Transplant Nurse Jobs
-Travel Nurse Jobs
* Fast and easy job search
* Local job search
* Auto-completion and auto-correction for keywords and cities
* Ability to favorite jobs
* Send jobs over Email
* Job history
* Search for work in over 19 countries and 4 different languages
* Provides a refined vacancies search
* Get redirected to the corporate site where you will be able to apply for your dream job
uWorkin Jobs App
• uWorkin Jobs has the most Australian jobs of any Jobs App, with over 100,000 Australian jobs.
• Offers industry leading social sharing, where all listed jobs can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email.
• Job Seekers can find jobs through their social networks and uWorkin
• Employers and Recruiters can share jobs through their social networks and uWorkin.
Download the uWorkin Jobs App and apply for all Australian Jobs now.
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs… uWorkin Jobs.
Watch as you are asked a tough interview question. Get an opportunity to record your response to that question so you can see what you look like to your interviewer. Is it a strong enough answer? Not sure?
Then you can see job interview coach Peggy McKee, CEO of Career Confidential, give HER answer to that question. You will see how to structure your answer in order to make a strong, positive impression on the hiring manager.
Career Confidential has shared this tool with 3000 members on their website, www.CareerConfidential.com, and 99% said it improved their interview skills immediately.
Now we want to share it with you.
Get these 5 questions for free:
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Why do you want to join this company?
3) Why have you been out of work for so long?
4) Describe yourself to me in one word.
5) What have you been doing since you got laid off?
After these 5, you will have access to 15 additional questions, like:
- What salary are you looking for?
- We don’t think you have enough (or the right kind) of experience.
- Tell me about a time when you failed.
And many more.
You will have access to Career Confidential CEO Peggy McKee, who has been coaching job seekers to success since 1999. Over 13 years of experience and advice are at your fingertips with this exciting, well-designed, simple-to-use app.
We have added a free bonus training that is available to everyone who downloads the Job Interview Question-Answer App.
This free training has been called the most comprehensive job interview prep kit every created, essential for a successful job search.
As soon as an app user interacts with the Interview Questions & Answers, they earn the free bonus training module.