Math Lock allows regular use of an android device only after successful Math practice.
Appropriate user age -- 2nd grade.
Application locks user out of regular interface every hour, until 5 Math-related problems are solved correctly.
For every mistake -- 2 more problems are added to the Math Lock run.
Application tracks user’s progress and gradually increases levels of difficulty, according to user’s input.
Math Lock must be installed by a parent onto child’s android device.
Installation, adjustment of “Settings”, as well as “exit” and “turn-off” functions can be performed only after personal password confirmation by the parent.
We recommend parents not to share that password with their kid, otherwise, your brilliant child might figure out a way to turn Math Lock off completely.
In accordance with Common Core Standard for Mathematical Practice for 2nd Grade, Math Lock application includes the following types of Math exercises;
Addition, Subtraction, Balance equation, Telling time, Coin count, Skip-count forward and backwards. Math Lock also includes Multiplication. Multiplication option can be turned on by the parent, when the child is ready to practice multiplication tables.
Visual presentation of Math Lock application is done in a traditional school-themed design, promoting child’s learning and development of abstract thinking.
Math Lock is tablet optimized.
Math Lock for 3rd and 4th-graders coming soon!
How ML came about
(from the creator of ML)
I love my child . I care deeply about my child. I give my child gifts. I strive to create the Best environment for my child’s overall development.
We started Math lessons even before school age. To make these classes more appealing, I promised that when our first Math book would be finished, my child will be awarded with a Nexus 7. I kept my promise, my child got a Nexus, and since then -- electronic games absorbed my child completely.
At first I tried to install all sorts of educational applications so the gaming would be somewhat useful. But my kid would only play those, while I was supervising. As soon as I was not paying attention, my child would immediately start playing “talking friends”, “horses” and of course, His Majesty “MineCraft”. It got to the point that I had to introduce restrictions on the use of the device until she solved a few problems from the next Math workbook. It began to take a lot of my personal time and emotions. Then... I had the idea to replace my personal time and worry with an application, and allow my child to earn MineCraft time by practicing elementary Math first.
Today, my child is in second grade. I determine how many sessions and what exercises my kid will have to solve before Nexus will allow regular gaming. I decide how often the program will run - once or several times a day. I control the pace of learning as well, deciding when my child is ready for an increase in volume and frequency of ML exercises. And I love having full parental control!
Written by the parents for the parents. Full parental control over which apps are locked, how frequently they relock, and what types and number of questions that the kids have to answer. The "control center", where all these settings are set, is password-protected.
* Pick which applications to lock, whether to relock each app and how often. When an application is "locked", kids (or adults) will have to answer questions to open it; if relocking is set as well, they will have to answer more questions after every 10 minutes (or whatever number you set).
* Choose how many questions to ask each time - we default to 3 questions each time, and how many questions they are allowed to get wrong before they have to wait 30 seconds to retry
* Set a password override, so you could bypass the questions by entering a password (which your kids would not know) - helpful for adult users who sometimes want to "cheat"
* Choose the topic and types of questions:
- Math: addition, multiplication to 10 or 15, division, simple equations, and more
- US Geography: US states on the map, US state capitals
- Trivia: World Series winners
- more modules coming soon!
* You (or your kids) can also play the TriviaLock game - just go into the TriviaLock application and choose "Play". You will get questions in the chosen categories and the app will keep track of your right and wrong answers.
* See daily, monthly and overall progress reports for each type of question. You will see how many questions they got right, and how many they got wrong for each category.
Free, with no ads!
Developed by California credentialed teachers, Second Grade Activities app is a collection of 60 exciting educational games for second graders.
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 60 different games that teach first graders about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, differences, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, shapes and more.
* Designed for children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
* "Child Lock" feature allows children to learn without parental supervision.
* Available for Android & iOS devices.
Find and Book your nearest car-sharing car, all in one app. No registration required!!
Do you want to be notified when a car is free nearby you? With the new radar function it is easy and the batman jingle will let you know when a car is found!
Supported cities and services:
- MILAN: Car2go, enjoy, Twist, Eq Sharing,GuidaMi, BikeMi, e-vai
- ROME: Car2go, enjoy and “Roma Sharing”
- FLORENCE: Car2go, enjoy and “CarSharing Firenze”
- Fare calculator: view the different "best fare" or "best time" options for your trip
- No internet connection on your phone? It’s not a problem. Bat Sharing shows you the nearest areas covered by “Open Wifi,” also OFFLINE!
- Parking and Gas stations
*if you do not want to fill in your log in details of the different car sharing services, you can always open the official app by clicking the icon in the top bar.
*when you have booked an enJoy car, do not forget to wait for the confirmation e-mail or SMS.
If you have any feedback, please contact us!!
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/batsharing
Or Facebook: https://fb.com/batsharing
This app is not affiliated with any Car Sharing service. Logos used belong to their respective owners.
Bike data is collected from the great guys of CityBik.es