Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
Kognitivo is going to find it out for you. Only 6 minutes per day to keep your brain fit. For free, offline and without advertising.
Analyse your cognitive activity on the basis of some short games. The tests are each based on four different fields: analytical skills, attention, reaction and memory. Each of the tests doesn't take more than two minutes. As a result kognitivo will depict your daily and weekly productivity in graphs and diagams which allows you to check your daily and weekly productivity.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
* 25+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
* Detailed performance tracking
* Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
* Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
* Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
* And more!
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
蓮花少東上師、與資深傳媒人顏聯武先生，共同主持，佛法清談，粵語廣播電台節目。 內容輕鬆，應對妙趣，分享如何善用佛法，悲智雙運，寬講心靈（寬廣心靈）。 節目回響熱烈，曾多次成為網上點擊率最高佛法節目。更被編訂為香港中文大學，2013年秋季專業進修課程 … 【佛教的寬講心靈】，由譚偉倫教授、少東上師、顏聯武先生分別講授。
Mit dem Wissenstest - Trainer gehört langweiliges Lernen aus der Mappe der Vergangenheit an: Einfach Smartphone schnappen und los gehts!
In drei Schwierigkeitsstufen müssen verschiedenste Fragen rund um die Feuerwehr beantwortet werden.
Die Statistik ermöglicht einen Einblick in das aktuelle Level: Bist du bereits fit für den Wissenstest???
*** ACHTUNG: ***
Die Fragen sind nicht vollständig, da beispielsweise die "Löschgruppe" sehr schwierig in die App zu integrieren ist.
Keep up to date on the latest Research, News and Buzz in Neuroscience and connect with like minded individuals, academics, researchers, students and neurogeeks who are evolving their minds in the same way.
This Neuroscience Community App is here to create a catalyst for widespread understanding of how our brains tick, to encourage cross disciplinary and boundless thinking. We look forward to meeting you inside and learning together.
This app provides you arithmetik problems verbally and you have to answer verbally. The tasks are not displayed, so be a good listener! Just click on the button 'Next Arithmetik Problem ...'. According to your settings you will hear an arithmetik problem. Please wait until you're asked to speak. Then say the solution clearly.
Please note: If the app does not generate speech, please go to the settings of your device and install the voice data:
Settings->Voic input & output->Text-to-speech settings->Install voice data
By selecting "calculation method" you can choose one of the following five options:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplikation, Division or
Via the button "value range" you can enter the minimum and maximum values for the tasks.
Speech recognition is possible without any problems up to numbers about 10000. In addition, the hits are low. So there are just arithmetic problems with results less than 10,000.
The intelligent algorithm controls itself the whole learning process and recognises how well you translate the words. Accordingly, it shows new words or repeats additionally the older ones. Or they are included in “problematic words”.
Problematic words are such words where you have the greatest lack of knowledge (the application will recognize them itself). They can be practiced individually or only went through later.
A corresponding image for view and also a high-quality audio track, which will teach you the correct pronunciation, are included for each word as a matter of course.
Other application options include e.g. the unlimited creation of user lessons, a well-arranged vocabulary or statistics which keep the previous achieved results. The Google Translate service, backing your own created data and other options are also available.
Languages available (both application and learning):
and others are in preparation.
Please try a free demo version with 3 test lessons. The full version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.android.easyWordsFull with more than 1300 words and 44 lessons.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you find any error or have any suggestion how to improve it.
• Grades—Check your grades on the go
• Courses—Manage your courses by accessing your schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Payment Center—Make tuition payments, review your transaction history, and check balances
• Departments—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and emails you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• People—Find the faculty, staff, or student phone numbers and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Guardian—Read the latest articles from the university’s student newspaper
• Events Calendar—Never miss another important event, on- or off-campus
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
-- Features --
Maps: Use the GPS-enabled campus map to search for campus buildings and see their location relative to your own.
Tours: Use our Virtual Tours to have a look around the campus with the 360° viewer
Staff: Find contact information for staff at the University, and email them directly from the app, or add them to your contacts.
Courses: Browse and search for undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and see course descriptions.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including Park Avenue and press releases.
Videos: Access all of our online video content in one easy-to-view place.
Photos: Browse or search images from the University and the town of Northampton. Understand why we are so proud of our "Park" location and studio spaces and save images to your phone or tablet.
Events: View a wide range of upcoming events, from concerts and art exhibitions to lectures and open days. Browse by name, subject, date or location, and add events to your calendar.
Library: Easily find library resources.
Contacts: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them.
NILE: Get instant access to all of your NILE course content on the go. View important class announcements, post to discussion forums, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Timetables: Find out how to access your timetable from your mobile device.
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
• Schedule Sync: Use your web login in the Schedule Tab to download and view your schedule that you've created in the Meeting Planner online. Once you have downloaded your schedule, changes made in your app will upload to the Meeting Planner. To avoid overwriting schedule changes, use only one device with the app running at a time. Use the Settings tab to login in to Meeting Planner if you canceled out of the initial login prompt.
Check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what’s happening at OCCC.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you wanted to know about Oklahoma City Community College is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch OCCC YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Twitter – Stay up to date with news and links.
• Bulletins – Read OCCC bulletins for important reminders and announcements.
• Directory – Look up important contacts at OCCC.
• And much more!
Find and Book your nearest car-sharing car, all in one app. No registration required!!
Do you want to be notified when a car is free nearby you? With the new radar function it is easy and the batman jingle will let you know when a car is found!
Supported cities and services:
- MILAN: car2go, enjoy, Twist, Eq Sharing,GuidaMi, BikeMi, e-vai
- ROME: car2go, enjoy and “Roma Sharing”
- FLORENCE: car2go, enjoy and “CarSharing Firenze”
- TURIN: car2go, enjoy, "CarSharing Torino", [TO]Bike
- NAPLES: Bee and "Bike Sharing Napoli"
and all the cities in the ICS network and with Bike Sharing: Venice, Padova, Bologna, Genova, Parma, Cagliari, Palermo.
Cagliari with PlayCar.
- Fare calculator: view the different "best fare" or "best time" options for your trip
- No internet connection on your phone? It’s not a problem. Bat Sharing shows you the nearest areas covered by “Open Wifi,” also OFFLINE!
- Parking and Gas stations
*if you do not want to fill in your log in details of the different car sharing services, you can always open the official app by clicking the icon in the top bar.
*when you have booked an enJoy car, do not forget to wait for the confirmation e-mail or SMS.
If you have any feedback, please contact us!!
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/batsharing
Or Facebook: https://fb.com/batsharing
This app is not affiliated with any Car Sharing service. Logos used belong to their respective owners.
Bike data is collected from the great guys of CityBik.es