Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• You can transfer and open SketchUp models directly to your android device, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps (e.g. Google Drive).
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of pre-saved scene-based camera angles. Note: the app currently supports the following Scene settings: Camera location/angle, Camera mode (orthographic/perspective), Field of View, and Background/Sky/Ground Style settings.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
The TurboViewer family of lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing apps are powerful and innovative... the first mobile DWG™ viewer and markup that support both 2D and 3D.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for smart devices -- TurboViewer sets the standard for mobile AEC viewing and markup.
There are three TurboViewer apps:
• TurboViewer (FREE)
• TurboViewer X ($6.99)
• TurboViewer Pro (Limited time special $19.99)
Highlights include [differences designated below]:
• AutoShapes: Drawing rough shapes with your finger automatically refines to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Contact Management built on top of native Contacts (so all current contact info is available)
• Organize contacts into Groups for easy "one tap" sending of shared drawings or documents to large design and construction teams
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• Hidden line, shaded, and wireframe viewing
• Isometric view
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Localized or custom SHX fonts
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• [Pro] Realistic (materials), x-ray, gray scale, and shaded without outline
• [Pro] Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• [Pro] Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• [Pro] Custom perspective view - View 3D models in realistic perspective angles (human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm)
• [X and Pro] Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers
• [X and Pro] Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts
• Create sub-folders
• Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Search files and folders by name, size, and date
• Sort by name, size, and date (ascending or descending)
• Send files to other apps using copy, AirDrop, Message, and Mail
• Diagnostic for missing xref and fonts
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
• [Pro and X] Banner free
FORMATS, LOCALIZATION, AND SUPPORT:
• 2D and 3D CAD Drawing support (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD), DXF, TCW, DCD, and 2CD)
• Cloud conversion server
• Import/Export support for mail, Web downloads, Dropbox, Box, etc.
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• [Pro] Other popular AEC file formats translated in the cloud including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• [Pro] 12-month premium telephone support
• [Pro] 12-month premium email support
Note: Trouble with TurboViewer? Please visit our support forum or contact us directly, problems may be easily resolved by our support team!
The GENWI mCMS is a tool for publishers that want to create and manage content viewed in their own Android App. Publishers sign-up for a GENWI account, add content into the mCMS to create a branded “white-labelled” App, which is then published to Google Play. This branded App is capable of displaying the content stored in the GENWI mCMS.
Note: A Genwi mCMS account is required.
- landscape and portrait mode (switching between them keeps your current position)
- custom background and font color
- pinch zoom gesture to resize font
- easy access to last opened documents
Let me know what additional features you'd like me to add.
Puoi richiedere ASSISTENZA TECNICA e controllare 'eventi e news' direttamente dal tuo smartphone o tablet.
Utilizza l'account di accesso al sito web (www.videotrend.net) per accedere all'area riservata:
- Verifica la DISPONIBILITA' dei PRODOTTI di listino
- Visualizza le news e gli eventi
- Scarica foto, disegni e schede tecniche dei prodotti
- UTILITIES per installatori e tecnici
- Mio IP (visualizza l'indirizzo IP locale e internet, 3G e/o Wi-Fi, del tuo smartphone e altre informazioni di rete)
- Scansione delle porte IP: controlla se il router/firewall è stato configurato correttamente e trova le porte aperte dei tuoi dispositivi
- Hard Disk (calcola la capacità necessaria alla registrazione delle tue telecamere)