* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
The GrabCAD mobile app offers access to both the GrabCAD public library of CAD models as well as private projects stored on GrabCAD Workbench.
Using the app you can:
• View CAD models in full 3D, regardless of the format they were created in (3D viewer only supported in Android 4.0+)
• View and respond to comments that Workbench collaborators have made
• Create Workbench projects and upload files to them
• Track file changes in your Workbench project
• Search for models in the Community and mark them as Liked
• Get notifications about updates and comments on your Workbench projects
If you’re sharing CAD models with mobile users, this is the easiest way to do it - no need to convert files and figure out how to email the huge resulting attachment, no need to configure sharing services. Just upload the file to GrabCAD and it’s ready to go!
- Rotate, pan and zoom intuitively using multi-touch gestures
- Highlight model parts
- Play animations
- Load HSF, STL, OBJ or PLY files that are attached to emails
HOOPS Visualize is a cross-platform SDK which supports both the desktop and mobile through a consistent and unified API. Please visit www.techsoft3d.com for more information about Tech Soft 3D and the HOOPS Product Suite.
This is the full version of cadTouch 5, a professional CAD 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer at your fingertips.
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
THIS WEEK ONLY: Get cadTouch 50% off it's US$20 price, hurry up!
cadTouch requires no internet connection and no subscription.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings editor and viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support
• Organize your DXF and PDF documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Ray
• Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut, Array
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, Linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
After downloading OME Viewer, open the message in your email app, tap the attachment, and choose 'OME Viewer'.
Requirement: Android 4.0+
Office 365 encryption, OME, EHE, encrypted mail, secure mail, Microsoft encryption, email viewer, OME Viewer
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
*** Android Lollipop (5.0) supported - 19 October 2014 ***
*** Electrical Power Calculator is added and UI slightly changed in 29 April 2014 ***
*** Power-Torque calculation error is fixed in 07 Dec 2013***
This program is the free version of the Mechanical Engineering Toolbox.
This program is designed to help you in daily mechanical engineering problems that you may encounter.
It is not only prepared for the mechanical engineers, but also for naval architects, civil engineers, HVAC engineers, electrical engineers and for all engineers that use some common unit conversions and math.
It has a very simple user interface for you to be able to use in the field.
It is selected among the Top Ten Productivity Applications for Engineers by the www.engineerjobs.com.
For now the program has the following modules:
- Unit Conversion in 74 unit types, more than 1000 units
- ISO Fits and Tolerances Calculation according to ISO 286-2
- Hardness Conversion between 22 hardness types according to ASTM E140
- Material Properties of 74 commonly used materials (more will be added)
- Trigonometric Calculations
- Beam Load Calculation of 19 different loading conditions
- Torque-Power Conversion
- Steel Bolt Specs.
- Bolt Torque Calculation
- Pipe Sizes
- Electrical Power Calculator
Keywords: mechanical, engineering, toolbox, naval, architect, architecture, hvac, electrical, math, mathematics, engineer, calculation, calculator, civil, unit, conversion, converter
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
Within TFTPad, interact with 3D models using the intuitive touch interface.
Select a model in the public JSON3D Gallery (or among the 3 sample models installed with the application) and load it. Pinch to zoom, single finger drag to rotate, two finger drag to pan and double tap on the screen to fit all the model.
To visualize your own 3D models on your device with TFTPad :
- create your free account at http://json3d.tftlabs.com to get your own JSON3D Private Gallery,
- upload your 3D files which will be converted to JSON3D and become ready for visualization and sharing from a Web browser or from a Mobile/Tablet with TFTPad.
- whenever you are ready, transfer to public JSON3D Gallery for unrestricted sharing.
As a free application, JSON3D Gallery supports only following CAD formats (up to their latest revision):
- CATIA V5 / Dassault Systemes
- SolidWorks / Dassault Systemes
- JT / Siemens
- Pro/Engineer - Creo Parametric / Parametric Technology Corporation
Upload size in free JSON3D Gallery is limited to 10 Mb.
TFTPad and JSON3D Gallery are part of TFTLabs line of products and technologies, focused on 3D communication and interoperability on the Web and mobile.
TFTLabs products work directly on 3D data from all native or generic CAD formats (more than 20 formats) up to their latest revision.
The whole technology for import and visualization is owned by TFTLabs and built upon the JSON3D file format.
Join us on Facebook TFTLabs page: http://www.facebook.com/TFTLabs
For any request, contact us: http://tftlabs.com/contact.html
For further information: http://tftlabs.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
Benefits of the Bimba CAD app:
- Download 2D and 3D CAD models and PDF Datasheets completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available