Fine Woodworking has set the standard for delivering expert information to craftsmen of all skill levels by delivering shop-tested content written by top professionals, furniture makers, turners, and artisans. Designed for the passionate enthusiast, Fine Woodworking provides everything to outfit a shop, build skills, understand design, and create tomorrow’s heirlooms today.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. Download the Fine Woodworking app, then subscribe or buy issues individually. If you are currently a print subscriber or paid online member, you can get access to digital editions FREE -- absolutely no extra cost. Simply sign in with your customer number or member email in the Settings tab.
1 year (7 issues) - $34.99(automatically renewed until canceled)
2 Months (1 issue) - $6.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single copies - $7.99 (not automatically renewed)
- All content in the Fine Woodworking app is copyright Taunton Interactive 2012. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.taunton.com/thetauntonpress/agreement.asp
Fine Woodworking is published by Taunton Interactive. iPhone/iPad application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Making a Bird Box
★ Making a Taboret
★ Making an Umbrella Stand
★ Making a Magazine Stand
★ Making a Table
★ Making a Cabinet
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $12.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
In this paper, the author spans three centuries in discussing the specialization, configuration, and change of woodworking tools in the United States.
Thousands of people just like you are weighing the options of pursuing an outlet for their stress as well as cultivating a hobby that will also give them home-crafted items they will enjoy for years.
Get the answers you need in easy to read, simple language. "Fine Woodworking for Beginners" removes the obstacles and helps you gain confidence in your growing skills.
It is written so that anyone can understand the strategies and put them to work!
So read through this guide, grab your tools, and get to work.
Picture this. You're finally getting around to cleaning out your garage or attic. Buried under years of dust and debris you run across that old wooden table that served you well as a desk years ago in your college dorm room.
Complete with gouges, scratches, dings and dents it brings back memories of good friends and good times. If it weren't in such bad shape, it would look great in the family room. Well, now there is no reason why you can't do just that!
"Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will take you by the hand and lead you step by easy step toward turning that old eyesore into a work of art that you can display proudly!
You won't find a more fulfilling hobby. Heck, you may find that you enjoy it so much that you can make a part-time vocation out of an avocation.
Worried about having no experience? Doesn't matter. "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" has 98 jam-packed pages that anyone can follow and turn out beautifully refinished furniture.
Here's a sample of what you will learn:
* How to select good candidates for refinishing
* What are the steps to properly refinishing
* Preparation for refinishing
* Material and supplies required
* Prepping your project
* How to clean and test your materials
* Steps to strip old finish
* What tools are needed to strip your project
* How to make simple repairs
* The importance of sanding
* Selecting finishing materials
* How to set up your work space
* Specifics of safety
* Detailed section on stripping different types of materials
* Sanding or stripping
* Working with veneers
* How to preserve wood grains
* Repairing cracks, holes, nicks and chips
* What about staining
* How to stain your project
* Do you need a sealer
* Repairing wood surfaces
* Using varnish
* Steps to taking care of your wood furniture
Nothing is more satisfying than working with your own hands, especially when the finished product is beautiful.
In just a few minutes you can have your very own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" and be ready to tackle that project that's been buried in the basement or the attic.
Sure, you could take it to a professional refinisher, but why do that when you can now learn how to do it yourself.
Don't wait, grab your copy right now and be ready to create treasures out of your trash this weekend! Your own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will get you there!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
 Quickly get your interest eBooks by our featured search tools:
● Search by Amazon categories (Arts & Photography, Cookbooks Food & wine, Business & Investing, Literature & Fiction, Romance, Self-help, etc…)
● Search by Customer Reviews / Book ratings / Publication date / New and Popular
● Search by your Keywords
● Featured eBooks – Books of the Month / Top 100 rated books / Top 100 reviewed books
 Easily switch to several Amazon sites (Amazon US, Australia, UK, Canada, Germany, France, India, Brazil and more to be updated)
 Book screening is more enjoyable than ever with simple friendly flat design User Interface (UI) and dominant book cover.
Everything is at $0.00 for a limited of time. So please enjoy the FEK App now! If you find it useful, kindly give us your review and rating below.
Lastly, nothing is perfect. We are keeping improve this app every day. We also love to hear your constructive feedback or any idea for a better FEK App. Please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com. Your feedback is always appreciated.
- The FREE eBooks for Kindle (FEK) App is not a Kindle reading app. You still need a Kindle reader app to read all the ebooks listed in this app.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- Kindle is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- An eBook Reader app (We recommend Aldiko Book Reader) or Google Play Books to read .epub files.
*Ability to download .epub files into your mobile.
*Copy text to clipboard
*Zoom In and Out Controls
*Ability to play Audio Book with your Built-In music player
Over 38,000+ Free Classic eBooks to be downloaded into your Android Devices and Google Play Books.
If you can't start the app from your app menu, try restarting your phone. This is a known problem with Market updates on some Andriod phones.
If you have any problems with the app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'll be happy to help!
*All available eBooks in this App belongs to Project Gutenberg. We have no formal affiliation nor represent Project Gutenberg.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at email@example.com
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
We build this with some functions:
- Download for offline reading.
- Online reading book.
- Remember state for reading next time.
- Add to favorite.
- Bookmark the reading state to read next time.
Notes: Our books are Free and we just upload the books follow the copyright law.
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
IMPORTANT: we specialize in bringing you new, rising authors, not mainstream, commercial bestsellers. Independent and self-published writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
Grab 5 eBooks FREE every month or get unlimited downloads with a low-priced VIP membership through this handy App.
Search & Select from thousands of eBooks in 48 different categories. New titles constantly added.
Syncs seamlessly with your existing Free-eBooks.net account or easily create one.
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
Gun Digest’s Find Guns displays local gun shows based on your current location. The listings come from Gun Digest Magazine, the industry’s leading resource for gun shows and auctions, new-gun reviews, gun values and pricing.
• Browse Based on Location
• Browse Based on Date
• Set Location to Any City in the U.S.
• Link to Maps
• Admission Pricing
• Listing of All Known Discounts
• Contact Information
Updates delivered weekly to the application. Never have old information again!
Coming soon to the Find Guns app powered by Gun Digest: Gun prices and identification, and more.
Also look for the Gun Digest eBooks app to read all of our books and Gun Digest Magazine on your Android device. Get your username and password from eBooks.GunDigest.com, then download the free app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.gundigest.android.bookstore
Put a whole library of art ebooks on how to paint & how to draw at your fingertips with just one subscription.
The Artist’s Network eBooks reader app gives you full access to art instruction ebooks on some of the most popular artistic mediums, including acrylic, colored pencil, drawing, mixed media, oil, pastel, watercolor & more.
Follow along as top artists share their painting & drawing secrets in easy-to-follow art demos.
Detailed instructions based on your arrows flight path in the simulator give real world instructions on how to best track and recover your deer. This is NOT a game... it's a tool for the serious hunter.