Fine Woodworking has set the standard for delivering expert information to craftsmen of all skill levels by delivering shop-tested content written by top professionals, furniture makers, turners, and artisans. Designed for the passionate enthusiast, Fine Woodworking provides everything to outfit a shop, build skills, understand design, and create tomorrow’s heirlooms today.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. Download the Fine Woodworking app, then subscribe or buy issues individually. If you are currently a print subscriber or paid online member, you can get access to digital editions FREE -- absolutely no extra cost. Simply sign in with your customer number or member email in the Settings tab.
1 year (7 issues) - $34.99(automatically renewed until canceled)
2 Months (1 issue) - $6.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single copies - $7.99 (not automatically renewed)
- All content in the Fine Woodworking app is copyright Taunton Interactive 2012. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.taunton.com/thetauntonpress/agreement.asp
Fine Woodworking is published by Taunton Interactive. iPhone/iPad application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Making a Bird Box
★ Making a Taboret
★ Making an Umbrella Stand
★ Making a Magazine Stand
★ Making a Table
★ Making a Cabinet
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $12.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
In this paper, the author spans three centuries in discussing the specialization, configuration, and change of woodworking tools in the United States.
Picture this. You're finally getting around to cleaning out your garage or attic. Buried under years of dust and debris you run across that old wooden table that served you well as a desk years ago in your college dorm room.
Complete with gouges, scratches, dings and dents it brings back memories of good friends and good times. If it weren't in such bad shape, it would look great in the family room. Well, now there is no reason why you can't do just that!
"Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will take you by the hand and lead you step by easy step toward turning that old eyesore into a work of art that you can display proudly!
You won't find a more fulfilling hobby. Heck, you may find that you enjoy it so much that you can make a part-time vocation out of an avocation.
Worried about having no experience? Doesn't matter. "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" has 98 jam-packed pages that anyone can follow and turn out beautifully refinished furniture.
Here's a sample of what you will learn:
* How to select good candidates for refinishing
* What are the steps to properly refinishing
* Preparation for refinishing
* Material and supplies required
* Prepping your project
* How to clean and test your materials
* Steps to strip old finish
* What tools are needed to strip your project
* How to make simple repairs
* The importance of sanding
* Selecting finishing materials
* How to set up your work space
* Specifics of safety
* Detailed section on stripping different types of materials
* Sanding or stripping
* Working with veneers
* How to preserve wood grains
* Repairing cracks, holes, nicks and chips
* What about staining
* How to stain your project
* Do you need a sealer
* Repairing wood surfaces
* Using varnish
* Steps to taking care of your wood furniture
Nothing is more satisfying than working with your own hands, especially when the finished product is beautiful.
In just a few minutes you can have your very own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" and be ready to tackle that project that's been buried in the basement or the attic.
Sure, you could take it to a professional refinisher, but why do that when you can now learn how to do it yourself.
Don't wait, grab your copy right now and be ready to create treasures out of your trash this weekend! Your own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will get you there!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Wood crafts can be seen in different countries around the world. In many of these countries the wood crafts are very different to the ones that we are used to seeing. This does not detract from their beauty. Now many of these wood craft pieces have been made by professional wood crafters, but there are some people who have their own wood craft pieces according to the directions on free patterns wood crafts magazines sometimes give out.
Chapter 1: Free patterns wood crafts
Chapter 2: Types of wood
Chapter 3: Carving wood
Chapter 4: Coffee table plans
Chapter 5: Wood carving patterns
Chapter 6: Wood carving tools
Chapter 7: Woodcraft supplies
Chapter 8: Wood working patterns
Chapter 9: Woodcraft patterns
Chapter 10: Woodcraft magazine
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at email@example.com
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Enjoy browsing our curated eBook collections featuring hundreds of recommended titles and make in-app purchases effortlessly.
- Discover our growing library of over 400,000 eBook titles
- Enjoy reading FREE eBooks with over 35,000 titles to explore
- Fast-loading FREE samples allow you to try before you buy
- Buy directly from the app and read offline
- Collect Nectar points on your eBook purchases and “instant buy” with your points
- Elegant and immersive reading experience
- Easily customizable settings – choose fonts, text size, brightness and more
- Access your library from all of your devices and pick up reading where you left off
‘e-Book Retailer of the Year’ – The Bookseller Awards 2014
Please note not all eBooks are eligible for collecting Nectar points and some eBooks will not allow you to change all settings, this is set by the publisher.
- Improved online/offline syncing and content updating
- Improved swipe handling in reader (swipe up/down for menu, left/right for page turn)
More updates coming soon.
If you have any questions or feedback about our app, please feel free to contact the eBooks by Sainsbury’s team at:
Gun Digest’s Find Guns displays local gun shows based on your current location. The listings come from Gun Digest Magazine, the industry’s leading resource for gun shows and auctions, new-gun reviews, gun values and pricing.
• Browse Based on Location
• Browse Based on Date
• Set Location to Any City in the U.S.
• Link to Maps
• Admission Pricing
• Listing of All Known Discounts
• Contact Information
Updates delivered weekly to the application. Never have old information again!
Coming soon to the Find Guns app powered by Gun Digest: Gun prices and identification, and more.
Also look for the Gun Digest eBooks app to read all of our books and Gun Digest Magazine on your Android device. Get your username and password from eBooks.GunDigest.com, then download the free app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.gundigest.android.bookstore
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
Put a whole library of art ebooks on how to paint & how to draw at your fingertips with just one subscription.
The Artist’s Network eBooks reader app gives you full access to art instruction ebooks on some of the most popular artistic mediums, including acrylic, colored pencil, drawing, mixed media, oil, pastel, watercolor & more.
Follow along as top artists share their painting & drawing secrets in easy-to-follow art demos.
Detailed instructions based on your arrows flight path in the simulator give real world instructions on how to best track and recover your deer. This is NOT a game... it's a tool for the serious hunter.