Fine Woodworking has set the standard for delivering expert information to craftsmen of all skill levels by delivering shop-tested content written by top professionals, furniture makers, turners, and artisans. Designed for the passionate enthusiast, Fine Woodworking provides everything to outfit a shop, build skills, understand design, and create tomorrow’s heirlooms today.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. Download the Fine Woodworking app, then subscribe or buy issues individually. If you are currently a print subscriber or paid online member, you can get access to digital editions FREE -- absolutely no extra cost. Simply sign in with your customer number or member email in the Settings tab.
1 year (7 issues) - $34.99(automatically renewed until canceled)
2 Months (1 issue) - $6.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single copies - $7.99 (not automatically renewed)
- All content in the Fine Woodworking app is copyright Taunton Interactive 2012. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.taunton.com/thetauntonpress/agreement.asp
Fine Woodworking is published by Taunton Interactive. iPhone/iPad application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Making a Bird Box
★ Making a Taboret
★ Making an Umbrella Stand
★ Making a Magazine Stand
★ Making a Table
★ Making a Cabinet
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $12.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
In this paper, the author spans three centuries in discussing the specialization, configuration, and change of woodworking tools in the United States.
Picture this. You're finally getting around to cleaning out your garage or attic. Buried under years of dust and debris you run across that old wooden table that served you well as a desk years ago in your college dorm room.
Complete with gouges, scratches, dings and dents it brings back memories of good friends and good times. If it weren't in such bad shape, it would look great in the family room. Well, now there is no reason why you can't do just that!
"Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will take you by the hand and lead you step by easy step toward turning that old eyesore into a work of art that you can display proudly!
You won't find a more fulfilling hobby. Heck, you may find that you enjoy it so much that you can make a part-time vocation out of an avocation.
Worried about having no experience? Doesn't matter. "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" has 98 jam-packed pages that anyone can follow and turn out beautifully refinished furniture.
Here's a sample of what you will learn:
* How to select good candidates for refinishing
* What are the steps to properly refinishing
* Preparation for refinishing
* Material and supplies required
* Prepping your project
* How to clean and test your materials
* Steps to strip old finish
* What tools are needed to strip your project
* How to make simple repairs
* The importance of sanding
* Selecting finishing materials
* How to set up your work space
* Specifics of safety
* Detailed section on stripping different types of materials
* Sanding or stripping
* Working with veneers
* How to preserve wood grains
* Repairing cracks, holes, nicks and chips
* What about staining
* How to stain your project
* Do you need a sealer
* Repairing wood surfaces
* Using varnish
* Steps to taking care of your wood furniture
Nothing is more satisfying than working with your own hands, especially when the finished product is beautiful.
In just a few minutes you can have your very own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" and be ready to tackle that project that's been buried in the basement or the attic.
Sure, you could take it to a professional refinisher, but why do that when you can now learn how to do it yourself.
Don't wait, grab your copy right now and be ready to create treasures out of your trash this weekend! Your own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will get you there!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Thousands of people just like you are weighing the options of pursuing an outlet for their stress as well as cultivating a hobby that will also give them home-crafted items they will enjoy for years.
Get the answers you need in easy to read, simple language. "Fine Woodworking for Beginners" removes the obstacles and helps you gain confidence in your growing skills.
It is written so that anyone can understand the strategies and put them to work!
So read through this guide, grab your tools, and get to work.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Ebook Reader and Free books app! Download the best ebook reader on Android and get access to over 50,000 classic ebooks for FREE. Now you can discover, download and read all your eBooks in one app!
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
- Browse, search and find the books that you are looking for from more than 2 million eBooks in our store*
- Try free samples for many of our eBooks before you buy
- Redeem vouchers for reduced prices by entering your voucher code at checkout
- Pre-order books and automatically receive them when they become available
- Each book that you buy will be immediately downloaded to your Android so you can start reading right away, also when you later go offline on the subway or airplane
- We store the ebooks in your personal txtr cloud library for you so they will be available on all your devices (Android, iOS, Windows 8, PC, Mac) and reading positions are automatically synchronised
- Read in full screen mode
- Navigate through the pages by swiping
- Tap the middle of the screen in reading mode to reveal more options: Adjust font size, margins and brightness, read in night mode in dark conditions
- Read in portrait or landscape mode
- Lock the rotation to prevent the screen from rotating while reading
- Search inside books for keywords
- Create bookmarks and notes
- Supports ePub and PDF files with and without Adobe DRM
- Optimized for Android 4.x & 5.x smartphones and tablets
Apart from many free eBook classics and digital only titles we have all the latest Bestsellers available in the txtr store:
Personal – Lee Child
Sycamore Row – John Grisham
The Fault in our Stars – John Green
The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt
The One Plus One – Jojo Moyes
Edge of Eternity – Ken Follett
The Narrow Road to the Deep North – Richard Flanagan
The Second Half – Roy Keane, Roddy Doyle
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy – Helen Fielding
For more updates on the latest eBooks and app features follow us on: https://plus.google.com/+Txtrebooks
Have fun reading with txtr!
* Book availability may depend on your store and country.
★★Most complete tool for your eBooks!★★
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone. This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
★★Over 100 source formats supported!★★
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Convert to ePub (.epub), FB2 (.fb2), LIT (.lit), LRF (.lrf), MOBI (.mobi), PDB (.pdb), PDF (.pdf), TCR (.tcr)
- Share a converted file through the web
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST
- Use your own file manager application and select Ebook Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Use our built in file browser popup to select a file
- Use the gallery function of your device to select an image file
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- A progress indicator shows the upload and download status
- Depending on the selected format you can change the ebook title, Author, Add a border, Select the encoding or enable ASCII ouput
- Select the ebook: Kindle, Kindle DX, Apple iPad, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, Sony Landscape, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Blio doesn't just put pages on a screen, it offers new possibilities.
a textbook becomes a classroom…
a cookbook becomes a kitchen…
and a fairytale, a place where dreams really do come true.
Because Blio is so much more than words.
We are an experience.
Bringing books to life is about more than just recreating the words on the page. That’s why we developed Blio.
Blio is smart enough to know that books are more than just words: there’s style, presentation, and a world of color. And smart enough to know all of that enhances your reading experience. That’s what you love about books. So books in Blio have the same layout, fonts, and full-color images that you enjoy in the print version of your favorite titles. Finally there’s an eBook reader that brings not only novels to life, but cookbooks, travel guides, how-to manuals, textbooks, and children’s books to life in vibrant color.
But eBooks should do more: they should leverage everything that the device you’re reading on is capable of. Blio does just that, with many books having read aloud by a text-to-speech voice (purchase required) or by an audiobook track, with words highlighted as they are spoken. You can look up words you might not be familiar with or get more information on a topic by searching Google, Wikipedia, and more without ever leaving your book. And Blio has a virtual library that you can view from anywhere, so you can access and read your books on any of your devices.
Try a whole new eBook experience with Blio, where books are more than words.
• Blio features a vast bookstore, including the best Children's books, popular new releases and New York Times Best Sellers
• Displays books in full color, with fonts, pictures, and layout as the publisher intended.
• Sync up to five devices so your books can go wherever you go.
• Access all of your content, and download it to your device from anywhere you have an internet connection.
• Multiple reading views, including fixed layout view, single page, dual page, and flowed view.
• Have Blio read to you, highlighting each word as it does.**
** for audiobooks, or rights-enabled books when TTS voice is purchased.
***Customizations by Android device manufacturers cause certain devices, mainly phones, to render EPUBs incorrectly causing undesirable behavior in text selection, page navigation, and text-to-speech. An error message will appear briefly in the Reading View for devices that fall in this category. Thank you for your understanding.***
***At this time, we do not support 3rd party DRM protected content.***
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
Gun Digest’s Find Guns displays local gun shows based on your current location. The listings come from Gun Digest Magazine, the industry’s leading resource for gun shows and auctions, new-gun reviews, gun values and pricing.
• Browse Based on Location
• Browse Based on Date
• Set Location to Any City in the U.S.
• Link to Maps
• Admission Pricing
• Listing of All Known Discounts
• Contact Information
Updates delivered weekly to the application. Never have old information again!
Coming soon to the Find Guns app powered by Gun Digest: Gun prices and identification, and more.
Also look for the Gun Digest eBooks app to read all of our books and Gun Digest Magazine on your Android device. Get your username and password from eBooks.GunDigest.com, then download the free app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.gundigest.android.bookstore
Put a whole library of art ebooks on how to paint & how to draw at your fingertips with just one subscription.
The Artist’s Network eBooks reader app gives you full access to art instruction ebooks on some of the most popular artistic mediums, including acrylic, colored pencil, drawing, mixed media, oil, pastel, watercolor & more.
Follow along as top artists share their painting & drawing secrets in easy-to-follow art demos.
Detailed instructions based on your arrows flight path in the simulator give real world instructions on how to best track and recover your deer. This is NOT a game... it's a tool for the serious hunter.