SeP eBooks is the companion app to the StudentePortal eBook Store, where you can purchase from among thousands of books from multiple publishers, including leaders in the industry such as Oxford University Press, Hodder, Macmillan, Bloomsbury and more.
Visit the Studenteportal eBook site to purchase your eBooks, and then read them offline, anytime, anywhere with the SeP eBooks app.
Download this free app to:
• Access your purchased eBooks online, or download them for offline use
• Search and browse across all SeP eBook titles
• Customize your learning with easy highlighting, note-taking and bookmarking
• Quickly find relevant images and videos
How to add SeP eBooks to your SeP eBook Reader:
1. Purchase your eBooks on SeP ebooks site.
2. Open your SeP eBooks Reader.
3. Authorize your reader using your account information from the SeP eBooks store.
4. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books.
5. Click on the title you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
6. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.