Homelive Is there a beta with orange homelive support?
Lifx added - more functionality soon? Awhile back I emailed them about adding lifx. They responded quickly and said it was in the works. Tested it out today and it works even if a bit basic and slightly delayed compared to the official app (don't like the new changes they made to it). Hoping we get brightness control options as well in addition to standard off/on and color change.
Good application but needs some fine tuning to work better with domoticz reading the mysensors sensors.
Don't waste you time! This app uses celsius throughout. If you live in an area that uses fahrenheit, you are out of luck. Wish I could get my money back for the pro version.
Works ok, some flaws Can't get temperature data to register from various Vera zwave sensors in the button modes, but otherwise most things work well even with dreaded ui6/7.
really, really, really great app for my Z-wave and IPX800 controllers. worth every penny!
- Support of LIFX connected light bulbs
- Support of Parrot Flower Power
- Support of Legrand EcoCompteur
- Netatmo : Support for Wind sensor
- Control API : /camera/view to launch fullscreen camera view
- IPX800 : Option to consider inputs as security sensors
- Hue : Support global scenes
- Dashboard : Better handling of cameras without JPEG stream (new widget)
- Various bugfixes and improvements
Extension of your favorite outdoor GPS map app Locus Map for SONY's SmartWatch2