ImperiHome, your Smart Home in the heart of Smart City
► Control all the brands of your connected devices or home automation boxes from a single application :
Connected speakers: Sonos, Yamaha, Bose...
Connected lamps: Philips Hue, Wiz, YeeLight, Lifx
Connected cameras: IP camera all brands JPEG, MPEG, Netatmo, Nest...
Home automation systems: GCE Electronics, Vera, Wink, Jeedom, Eedomus, Fibaro, Zipato, homee, Nero, Xiaomi, Fibaro, Z-Way...
Multimedia: Harmony, Kodi, Spotify....
Thermostat: Netatmo, Qivivivo
Health: Fitbit, Nokia/Withings, Jawbone
Connected alarms: Somfy Protect, Myfox
Via ISS port: Domoticz, HomeSeer, ......
Tasker plugin available (Premium version)
Find all the brands available within the application
► Access the Open Data data of your city or state, the Smart City!
Pollution, what is the air quality in my city? Air Now (USA), Air Parif (Paris), EEA (Europe), Prev'Air (France)...
Weather, what are the forecasts? OpenWeatherMap
Energy, what is my electricity consumption? Linky meter with Enedis (France)
Mobility, is there a bike available downstairs? Velib (Paris), Citibike (NY), Velo V (Lyon),.....
Find all the services available within the application
► Customize the interface of your Smart Phone or tablets with unique features
- creation of widgets, combo, customizable
- voice recognition
- actions when reading NFC tags
- integrated and generic graphics module
- triggering calls to predefined numbers
- integration of url links, web pages....
- integration of scenarios from your home automation box
- configurable dashboards with intelligent widgets (limited in the free version)
- Android shortcuts
- automatic detection of the network used (local or remote)
- import/export of configurations locally or on our servers (only in pro version)
- Automatic standby output using motion detection with the front camera (depending on the type of device).
- REST control API (only in pro version)
- Android Wear support (voice commands and camera viewing)
► Local Application, privacy of your data and technical support
ImperiHome is a native application that does not store your data in remote servers. The data of your connected objects remains in the application.
The Premium version provides access to technical support from Smart Home specialists.
► A free version and the Premium version
Once your account is created, the free version gives you access to the basic functions and allows you to integrate your first objects. The Premium version is available as a package or as a subscription without a duration commitment, all for limited prices.
Your account gives access to Android & iOS.
► Application languages
iOS device: English & French
Android device: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian