UI stuck in 1996. Constantly crashes outside of home wifi to load mixture of in-house and outside items. Pass it.
Show battery levels for Zwave sensors on VERA.
It used to work with Domoticz. No more.
Widget doesn't work. Says "command successfully sent" but nothing happens. The app has to be manually open just before pressing the widget every time!! Please fix! Also needs to load/refresh everytime app is opened before can do anything.
Keeps the backlight on permanently resulting in a dead battery pretty quickly (not great for a wall mounted tablet). As lots of others have stated, the chances of getting a response from a support ticket are virtually zero.
Works OK, crashes a few times a day. Support non existent
- Support for Nest connected objects
- Support for Z-Way based smart home hubs (POPP, Razberry, Western Digital...)
- Support for Telldus' TellStick Net/ZNet
- API : added /sleep endpoint and fixed the /wakeup endpoint
- Hue : Fixed Ambiance bulb handling (as standard Dimmer)
- Zipabox : Fixed Aeotec Smart Switch 6 handling
- IPX800v4 : Better handling of analog input types
- HC2 : Support for the new WallPlug
- Various bugfixes