• Multi-device messaging – Move your conversation across devices uninterrupted
• Personalize conversations – Customize images, notifications, font sizes, signatures and much more
• Award Winning – “Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
• Share locations – Use Glympse® to share your real-time location with others, or view multiple friends’ locations on a single map screen
• Content Finder – Easily search through your messages with this exclusive feature
Keeping your conversations going has never been easier
• Locate, attach and send or receive pictures, audio clips, texts and more from your tablet and the web using your Verizon wireless phone number
• Experience seamless transitions from device to device
• Stay connected with family and friends by sending messages to international numbers
• Use Wi-Fi to send and receive messages on your tablet or web browser if you are out of the country or outside of Verizon coverage
• Up to 90 days of messages are synced between all devices and the web
Personalize your Messages:
• Express yourself in pictures: create a postcard or enhance pictures using any combination of the collage, caption and sketch features.
• Share real-time locations: Use Glympse® to share your real-time location with others, or view multiple friends’ locations on a single map
• Send a voice or audio message - just press and hold to record, then release to send.
• Send texts, personalized pictures, voice messages and Glympses® to friends on any network
Make your messaging app as unique as you:
• Use an auto-reply message when you’re away from your phone or to avoid distraction when driving.
• Choose from a variety of emojis to send to your friends and family
• Personalize your messages with signatures or a personal quote
• Get creative and personalize your notifications, conversation bubbles and background colors, font sizes, and more
• View and reply to your messages without opening the Verizon Messages app or even unlocking your phone
Enjoy many other useful features:
• Save and retrieve your text and multimedia messages using an SD card, or restore your messages from online.
• Browse your shared message content to find photos, videos, web links, locations and contact info.
• Search recipient information and message content to find important messages
• Quickly preview web links without leaving the conversation
• Mute a conversation to silence notifications
• Report spam in one easy step
Business customers can continue using Verizon Messages on their Android smartphones to send and receive messages without the Integrated Messaging service.
For the best messaging experience, install one SMS/MMS messaging app on your device. Running multiple SMS/MMS messaging applications on your phone may impact performance, such as causing notifications to disappear, disrupting the group conversation experience, and altering message timestamps.
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/features/data_services/verizon-messages.html.
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
• The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
• Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
• Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at http://support.verizonwireless.com/terms/products/verizon-messages.html
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
-find the store nearest you using Google maps and GPS
-contact an employee at any store directly
-view the latest sales and coupons
-check out the latest wireless, satellite and mobile app news
-post questions and comments on the message board
-receive exclusive updates and deals
...and more! All from the palm of your hand!
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
★★★ Breaks down the count by name ★★★
★★★ Requires the default Android Messaging (SMS) app ★★★
★★★ Although not guaranteed, it may also work with your phone's manufacturer specific messaging app ★★★
[✔] Only counts non-deleted SMS [✔]
★★ So remember, open SMX before deleting SMS ★★
[✔] If this app doesn't work on your device [✔]
Please, there could be a multitude of reasons why this could be happening.
If you really want an app to work, I mean any app, you should contact the developer(s) who will be glad to help you.
If you give a bad review without doing so, it will only reduce downloads of an app, that may work on the same configuration of yours, and users could lose a probably good experience.
Developers put a lot of their time and resources in making an app.
When someone posts a wrong review without exploring all possibilities, it hurts bad.
All I'm requesting you is to contact me if something goes wrong.
★★★ Note ★★★
SMX is a character-based SMS counter.
A 1 "page" SMS contains upto160 characters, counted as 1 SMS.
A 2 "page" SMS contains above 161 characters, up to 306, counted as 2 SMS.
..and so on.
The list below better describes it.
★ Supported by most operators ★
SMS - Characters in SMS
1 - Up to 160
2 - 161 to 306
3 - 307 to 459
4 - 460 to 612
5 - 613 to 765
6 - 766 to 918
7 - 919 to 1071
8 - 1072 to 1224 max
★ A feature to count SMS based on multiples of 160 characters instead of the above method will be introduced in the next version. ★
★ If a list item changes colour on being pressed, long press it to show more info.
★ Swipe a list left or right to show a different list.
★ Sleek menu bar with refresh, help and month selector (Report) buttons (icons).
★ Columns in a list are Title, Sent, Received.
★ Counts SMS by the number of characters present in them.
★ View report for a specific month in Report by clicking the month menu button.
★ View report for a period between two days in Period.
★ Automatically refreshes count when a SMS is received. Not sent, due to Android limitation.
[✔][✔] Permissions required [✔][✔]
SMX will not store your SMS.
It only keeps a count of them.
To do that, a few permissions are necessary.
[✔] Read SMS
☆ ☆ To count SMS.
[✔] Receive SMS
☆ ☆ To be notified on receiving a SMS.
[✔] Read Contacts
☆ ☆ To display the information in the "long-press" dialog.
[✔] Internet and Network State
☆ ☆ To display Google AdMob ads.
☆ ☆ BTW, I'm against push ads and shortcut ads.
[✔] Write external storage
☆ ☆ To write debug logs.
[✔] Install shortcut
☆ ☆ To add an easy access shortcut to your home screen.
A lot of effort has gone into developing this app.
But if you still encounter an error or bug, have a doubt or want to say something, please contact me.
★★★★★ If you like this app, please rate it and also consider reviewing ★★★★★
☆ ☆☆ ☆☆ If not, you can help me make it better ☆☆☆☆☆
SMS, SMX, messages, messaging, text, texts, texting, harsha, alva
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
Phone Warrior is a community of this app's users that provides the name & mobile number location information for an unknown caller during the incoming call and also at the end of the call with its Caller ID feature. Phone Warrior blocks unwanted Calls, SMS & Texts and searches its 300m+ phone number directory to identify who's calling you. Not only does it block phone numbers you specify, but also blocks frequent spammers in your region automatically by learning from spammers and spam reported by other Phone Warriors in your region. Examples include debt collectors, telemarketers and nuisance creators.
PW is the only comprehensive anti-spam filtering and Caller ID app for your Android phone. To be a part of this community - just install the app and sit back as Phone Warrior takes over.
- Free Caller ID and Caller Info details
- Block Calls, Text messages and SMS with a single app
- Pre-trained to Block Calls, Texts, SMS from frequent spammers
- SMART spam detection
- Lookup numbers from Call Logs or SMS Inbox in a convenient way
- Automatically Block Calls from private or hidden number
- Maintain and manage blacklists in the most convenient way
- Password protect blocked calls and texts
- Automatic updates of spam rules
Users in all countries including USA, India, Indonesia, France, UK, Brazil, Russia, Saudi Arabia (and other Arabic countries), South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Canada, etc. can now use Free Caller ID services along with automatic spam filtering in a single app. You will always know the true caller, even if they are not in your address book.
Indian users can use this app offline without internet to get Caller Info and location.
Covered by Tech Crunch, Zee Business and Economic times. Amongst top #5 apps (Business/Commerce) at mBillionth 2012, South Asia's largest mobile awards.
Phone Warrior automatically blocks on the handset so it can block calls and text messages for any carrier network like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile,Vodafone and Airtel.
We are in the process of continuous improvement and we request you to contact us at http://phonewarrior.mobi/forums with feedback and support inquiries.
For real time lookups 3G or Wifi connection is needed.
Like on FB: http://facebook.com/Phonewarrior
Follow on twitter: @Phone_warrior
- To stop blocked caller from reaching your voicemail; change the call blocking setting to "Pick up & Hang"
- Android Kitkat (4.4) OS users were experiencing issues with text blocking. This is due to a new Google policy which affects SMS blocking apps. We have fixed this in 3.6.
- HTC Sense users, may not see Caller Id when screen is locked.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and sending faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed and unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free portion of the Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, records calls, conference, send and receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
PhoneFusion's original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the FIRST for Android with over 500,000 downloads, 10,000 comments and a 4+ star rating.
We provide security, full anonymity, and ease of use. Messages are 100% untraceable.
Text messages sent from native text clients are archived by phone companies. Pragmatics Mobile is an advocate of uninhibited individual expression. With Anonymous Text - messages are not stored or sent from your phone, instead they are relayed and sent by a server.
Top Features //
- Full Conversations / 2 Way Messages
- Optional Nick Name
- Texts / SMS Messages are Free
- Will Not Count as an SMS on Mobile Phone Plan
- Send Unlimited Texts
Currently Supports: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Virgin, Boost Mobile, and T-Mobile.
anonymous text, sms, delayed text, private, secure, encrypted
This has everything from our free Voice Choice app, with many improvements and extra features requested by users - for those upgrading from the free version, backup your list to your SD card and it will auto import on launch.
So what can Voice Choice do for you?
Well, you love using Google Voice, but you have certain numbers or contact groups you want to always call and text with your cell phone number. No problem, save those numbers/groups to your Direct Call filters and all other calls and texts will be made via Google Voice. Or, you can choose to set up Google Voice filters and all other calls will go through directly.
So call those in-network cell phones with your cell line and save on minutes. Or call only your business clients with your Google Voice number. And have you ever noticed Google Voice can't reliably send dial tones to those automated menus? Voice Choice has got you covered.
Most important of all, get rid of that extra dialog before each call!!
Questions, comments, suggestions?
-- Email us or check our website: http://appsiom.com
-- Comment in our Google Group groups.google.com/group/voicechoice
-- Join our beta testers community on Google+ https://plus.google.com/communities/114991649246459493945
Extra Features not found in free version:
-Group Filters: specify gmail contact groups to be filtered - set it and forget it
-Pattern Filters: specify area codes or conference bridge numbers to be filtered
-SMS: let Voice Choice automatically help you send text messages with/without Google Voice (may not be compatible with 4.4 KitKat)
-Free calls: add your Google Voice number to your provider's free call list(Verizon F&F, myFaves, etc) and use Voice Choice to make all calls through your GV number. (Make sure your voicemail inbox is empty or all messages are marked as "read") Can toggle feature on/off in settings
-Quick dial: Make a quick one time call to a number as though it is on your Voice Choice list. Simply add a '+' at the end of the number before dialing. Feature is off by default, see settings menu to turn it on.
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
With the latest version 1.4.0 it is possible to set your carriers billing cycle and count SMS for your current cycle!
Counts duplicate SMS, and also overlong SMS. Saves the count of the SMS, so it is safe to delete SMS _AFTER_ counting.
Note: Works only with the build-in android sms app!
Call notification: Call notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can check caller ID and send a decline message.
Message notification: Message notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can read the message and reply.
SNS notification: Once phone receives an SNS notification, the same notification will appear on status bar of the tablet.
QuickMemo transfer: If you save QuickMemo on the tablet, the same file will be saved to Gallery on the phone.
Recent app sticker: When tablet screen is unlocked, a sticker will display the last app used on the phone. Tap sticker to run the app. You can also run the same app on the phone. Make sure that the app is installed on phone and tablet.
QPair for Verizon Wireless works with phones running Android 4.1 or later. Some features may be limited depending on your phone model.
ClickPhone – Звонки, SMS и MMS по лучшим ценам для Вас и Вашего бизнеса !
Везде, где есть Wi-Fi и 3G, – звонки, SMS и MMS - гораздо дешевле или вообще бесплатно.
С КликФон даже с медленным интернетом связь отличная благодаря Callback.
Посекундная тарификация, гибкая система скидок, бизнес-опции, кроссплатформенное решение – всё это КликФон.
Попробуйте прямо сейчас – стартовый баланс в подарок !
- Международные звонки по низким тарифам или бесплатно внутри сети;
- SMS и MMS;
- Возможность создать несколько записей к одному аккаунту.
- Массовая рассылка SMS;
- SMS с заменой номера на название вашей компании;
- Виртуальная АТС, IVR;
- Виртуальные номера в любой стране;
- Услуга 8-800;
- Прием звонков с виртуального номера - на КликФон или с переадресацией на Ваш телефон.
1. eMessage - an enhanced messaging service beyond Apple's iMessage.
* eMessage not only provides the unlimited text messaging service for you and your friends, but also provides support for file transfer.
* eMessage uses INTERNET to send messages and transfer files between devices; it can save your carrier messaging rates.
* Hundred Emoji emoticons can help you to enhance the expression power of your messages.
* eMessage supports large files, not only the small pictures, audios, and videos as MMS does.
* Encrypted transfer to prevent your data from illegal spying.
2. Unified messaging technology - Make your messages/files always be delivered IN TIME an SECURELY.
* Espier Messages send text and pictures via SMS/MMS when your friend is not eMessage user or he/she is not online.
* Espier Messages sends text, pictures, videos, and any other files between two eMessage users online.
* When you send a file to a friend who does not use eMessage (or he/she is offline), the file will be uploaded to Espier's cloud temporarily and a short text message (SMS) including the download link will be sent to your friend.
* In order to protect your files from unauthorized downloads, you can set a download password for a specific file.
3. Personal message services and eCloud - wherever and whenever.
* Support for the management and maintenance of your personal card, which helps you share your personal card to your friends easily.
* You can store your notes, diaries, and cashes easily. Espier Messages will store these personal messages in the cloud. You can get these content on any Android device installed Espier Messages via your Espier ID, wherever and whenever.
* eCloud is a cloud service which acts as your private network drive. You can store your important files in eCloud, and then share it to your friends.
4. Modern and user-friendly UI/UE designs.
* Apple's flat style user interfaces - they are simple and practical.
* You can mark conversations as your favorites. This will protect some important conversations from being accidentally deleted.
* Support for T9 intelligent matching - Easily find any contact from Contacts.
* Copy, delete, forward, and share messages/files.
5. The following advanced features need the full-feature license or Pro edition:
* Removing the ad module;
* Using third-party Emoji packages;
* Upgrading the maximal size of your eMessage to 64KB from 4KB;
* Upgrading the space size of your eCloud drive to 4GB from 40MB;
* Upgrading the maximal size of one file being transferred to 1GB from 10MB.
Note that you can also install Espier Dialer 7 app to get the complete UIs and UEs in flat style. By using other Espier apps (Espier Launcher 7, Espier Notifications 7, Espier Screen Locker 7, Espier Control Center 7, and so on), your Android device will get a complete makeover.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the USA and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the USA and other countries and regions around the world.
* Auto-reply: this app will automatically send SMS according to the range and contents set by the user.
Default content: Sorry, I am busy now, call you back later. (Users can add or modify the content)
Default reply range: only reply calls and SMS that is your contacts. You can customize the settings by modifying the reply range.
* Special reply list: Users can customize the Special reply list by adding different contacts and replies. Make the auto-reply more flexible and user-friendly.
Note: When default SMS reply feature is on, the same content will be replied to all calls and SMS; when default is off, this app will only reply to numbers that are in Special reply list.
* Time tasks: Users can customize timed replies by simply entering the number, content and reply time.
* Auto-reply record: this app will automatically record every auto-reply for users to check.
Your comments and opinions are highly appreciated, please review our apps on market or contact us by Email.
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! mysms is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing mysms on your Android device you can start to text from your computer and web browser at app.mysms.com. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
But there’s even more – mysms is your messenger (like iMessage) for Android. If your contact uses mysms too - you can use mysms as your new Messenger and text 100% free (free instant messages) using mysms friends. It does not matter if you’re using your phone, tablet, computer or web app.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE MYSMS SMS APP
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://app.mysms.com on your computer, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
MYSMS SMS APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
* SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet
* Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser, on your tablet or desktop app
* Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
* Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
* Unlimited free texting (instant messaging) to other mysms users
* Group Chat: Add up to 50 contacts to a group and start texting right away
* Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
* Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet & computer
* Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
* Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive.
* Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
* DashClock integration: Notifications on incoming SMS messages
* Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
* Evernote integration: Archive & backup messages. Your texts are saved to Evernote
* Smileys & Emoticons: Add emojis to your messages to show your friends how you feel.
* Expandable notifications
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet and computer (Bluetooth headset required). Works with PC, Mac and any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera …).
mysms is different from texting apps like Whatsapp and Kakaotalk because we not only support instant messaging/chat, we also integrate with your phone's SMS inbox.
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter http://twitter.com/mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: text messaging, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
More from developer
It might not be a game for you if you're an experienced player and are looking for something more advanced.
How to play:
The objective of the game is to place the bricks of the same color in the horizontal rows. Tap the first brick to mark it and then tap the other brick to replace them.
We also recommend the Pro version, which you can customize and play in a way you like it best. The additional options include, among others, the ability to choose from 5 different block sizes.
How to play:
The objective of the game is to place the bricks of the same color in the horizontal rows. Tap the first brick to mark it and then tap the other brick to replace them.
The Pro version has a lot of new features:
- you can choose from five different tile sizes
- you can set the difficulty level
- there's a "Pause" button
- handling of high scores with an option to delete them
It brakes 160 characters barrier for single SMS.
You can send even 250 characters for the same price now.
Messages with national letters may reach even up to 220 characters instead 70.
Longer messages are supported as well.
When you write the message, the counter always shows the accurate information of what will be sent.
You can use other SMS/MMS applications for reading.
The receiver of the compressed message must have PackSMS installed on his android device.
PackSMS is also an alternative to the standard application for SMS/MMS, working without message threading. Its advantages are easy operation, faster access to messages, and better use of the screen (it shows more messages at once). To send the SMS to a person, who doesn't have the PackSMS installed, you just have to disable compression.
LIMITED TIME PROMO PRICE - GET IT NOW!
Not tested in CDMA network yet.