• Multi-device messaging – Move your conversation across devices uninterrupted
• Personalize conversations – Customize images, notifications, font sizes, signatures and much more
• Award Winning – “Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
• Share locations – Use Glympse® to share your real-time location with others, or view multiple friends’ locations on a single map screen
• Content Finder – Easily search through your messages with this exclusive feature
Keeping your conversations going has never been easier
• Locate, attach and send or receive pictures, audio clips, texts and more from your tablet and the web using your Verizon wireless phone number
• Experience seamless transitions from device to device
• Stay connected with family and friends by sending messages to international numbers
• Use Wi-Fi to send and receive messages on your tablet or web browser if you are out of the country or outside of Verizon coverage
• Up to 90 days of messages are synced between all devices and the web
Personalize your Messages:
• Express yourself in pictures: create a postcard or enhance pictures using any combination of the collage, caption and sketch features.
• Share real-time locations: Use Glympse® to share your real-time location with others, or view multiple friends’ locations on a single map
• Send a voice or audio message - just press and hold to record, then release to send.
• Send texts, personalized pictures, voice messages and Glympses® to friends on any network
Make your messaging app as unique as you:
• Use an auto-reply message when you’re away from your phone or to avoid distraction when driving.
• Choose from a variety of emojis to send to your friends and family
• Personalize your messages with signatures or a personal quote
• Get creative and personalize your notifications, conversation bubbles and background colors, font sizes, and more
• View and reply to your messages without opening the Verizon Messages app or even unlocking your phone
Enjoy many other useful features:
• Save and retrieve your text and multimedia messages using an SD card, or restore your messages from online.
• Browse your shared message content to find photos, videos, web links, locations and contact info.
• Search recipient information and message content to find important messages
• Quickly preview web links without leaving the conversation
• Mute a conversation to silence notifications
• Report spam in one easy step
Business customers can continue using Verizon Messages on their Android smartphones to send and receive messages without the Integrated Messaging service.
For the best messaging experience, install one SMS/MMS messaging app on your device. Running multiple SMS/MMS messaging applications on your phone may impact performance, such as causing notifications to disappear, disrupting the group conversation experience, and altering message timestamps.
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/features/data_services/verizon-messages.html.
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
• The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
• Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
• Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at http://support.verizonwireless.com/terms/products/verizon-messages.html
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
-find the store nearest you using Google maps and GPS
-contact an employee at any store directly
-view the latest sales and coupons
-check out the latest wireless, satellite and mobile app news
-post questions and comments on the message board
-receive exclusive updates and deals
...and more! All from the palm of your hand!
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and sending faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed and unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free portion of the Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, records calls, conference, send and receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
PhoneFusion's original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the FIRST for Android with over 500,000 downloads, 10,000 comments and a 4+ star rating.
YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
You can send text messages and pictures to any mobile number for no cost. You will not be charged by your carrier.
Text and media messages can be sent to numbers on the following carriers:
Verizon Wireless, AT&T (SMS only),T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, and Metro PCS.
The Encryption Cloud platform allows administrators to centrally manage employees’ email and easily assign user credentials, as well as revoke or suspend them if a device gets lost or stolen. The separate Identity Manager application retrieves Secure ID credentials from the cloud and makes them available to mobilEncrypt.
Benefits for the Enterprise:
- Read, send, sign, verify, and add attachments to encrypted messages all on your mobile device
- Messages are sent and received as encrypted attachments that can be stored encrypted in your inbox or on the device
- Compose messages in mobilEncrypt and send them via your client of choice.
- Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
- Secure messages can be stored on the phone
- Draft messages are automatically saved
- Enterprise users can send encrypted messages to anybody
- Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pickup center (web-pickup portal)
- Uses PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
mobilEncrypt is free for all existing customers of the Encrypted Mail service.
Echoworx supports industry standard encryption to ensure communications are completely private:
- PKI Based X.509 Credentials
- S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
- 1024 bit RSA End-user Keys
- 2048 bit RSA CA Keys
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. Echoworx also provides an API infrastructure for credential management that allows third parties to integrate credential management functionality into their applications.
The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, McAfee, BT and Clearswift, among other global resellers.
About mobilEncrypt and Identity Manager
Echoworx develops a mobile solution, mobilEncrypt and an Android credential management solution, Identity Manager. They are built on a scalable encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
With mobilEncrypt users can send and receive encrypted messages on their mobile device using their existing company email address. This allows IT managers to centrally manage and assign credentials to employees as well as revoke or suspend these credentials if the device gets lost or stolen.
Let's face it, the stock Android Messaging app really sucks! So time to try something new, but it has to be pretty special, right? It's here, it's called Textra and it's a seriously beautiful way to text.
Includes a bunch of great features like 800+ emoji's, animated GIFs, animated emoji's, dark mode theme, cool quick reply popup, better MMS and GROUP messaging. Plus 'oh so easy' default or per contact customization for bubble colors, delivery reports, signatures and notifications (icon color, led color, sound, vibrate pattern, privacy and popup).
It's pretty bloody special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.
Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
DUAL-SIM: Sorry we don't yet support these phones.
★★★★★ Dan in March 2014
The VERY best FREE messaging replacement for the stock app on the galaxy S4. SMS is fast, and group chat MMS works perfectly as well. I am on Sprint (which supports MMS over WiFi) and Textra is the ONLY third-party messaging app that works with MMS on WiFi!!!!!! Plus it's FREE, no ads. BUT you MUST uninstall other SMS apps first, as they can interfere with Textra. After I did that it was PERFECT.
NICE! Now works on KitKat - no more hangouts for me! they added Font Size too, nice.
★★★★★ Chase in March 2014
Simple. Beautiful. Fast. Even the dev's know their app is just that good plus it's free. Bar none, this is the best SMS/MMS replacement app I've ever used. As soon as I launched it the first time, I fell in love. Upon launch, Textra sets up all the technical stuff automatically in mere seconds. And boy, the speed doesn't stop there. I have about 60,000 texts. With my stock app, I'd have to sit there and wait forever for various hiccups and loading and blah blah blah... I've tried every other SMS replacement app I could find. Textra is the only one that handles all of them without skipping a beat. It also lets you customize settings for each contact. Bubble color, icon color, notification sound, vibrate pattern, LED color... everything I want. And it just works. I don't have to fight the app. The only issue I had was getting my MMS messages to work, but I emailed the dev's, and within TEN MINUTES they responded. Within one night, we had about 18 or so emails back and forth, and by the end of it, they had pushed out a new version of the app (1.27) and my issue was magically fixed! I have never experienced such great support for an app before. I was blown away. I look forward to all the love and care this app will receive! Do yourself a favor and get Textra now!
★★★★★ Andrew in March 2014
Excellent free alternative to stock messaging. The program just works. You can set notifications, bubble colors and even delivery reports *per contact*. It's great with Google Keyboard, love it. Emoji's work perfectly with iPhone friends as does the group messaging. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
★★★★★ Christian in March 2014
This app is smooth and does the important functional things perfectly. It's not bloated like Go SMS and Handcent. Works great with iPhone friends for group messaging and emoji's very NICE! Also splits messages for CDMA networks as well. The timestamp feature per bubble (drag left) is SOOO slick. Great work! Good for those with limited eyesight too, as you can make the font size much bigger.
Textra is a seriously beautiful, feature rich SMS and MMS replacement app.
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
More from developer
It might not be a game for you if you're an experienced player and are looking for something more advanced.
How to play:
The objective of the game is to place the bricks of the same color in the horizontal rows. Tap the first brick to mark it and then tap the other brick to replace them.
We also recommend the Pro version, which you can customize and play in a way you like it best. The additional options include, among others, the ability to choose from 5 different block sizes.
How to play:
The objective of the game is to place the bricks of the same color in the horizontal rows. Tap the first brick to mark it and then tap the other brick to replace them.
The Pro version has a lot of new features:
- you can choose from five different tile sizes
- you can set the difficulty level
- there's a "Pause" button
- handling of high scores with an option to delete them
It brakes 160 characters barrier for single SMS.
You can send even 250 characters for the same price now.
Messages with national letters may reach even up to 220 characters instead 70.
Longer messages are supported as well.
When you write the message, the counter always shows the accurate information of what will be sent.
You can use other SMS/MMS applications for reading.
The receiver of the compressed message must have PackSMS installed on his android device.
PackSMS is also an alternative to the standard application for SMS/MMS, working without message threading. Its advantages are easy operation, faster access to messages, and better use of the screen (it shows more messages at once). To send the SMS to a person, who doesn't have the PackSMS installed, you just have to disable compression.
LIMITED TIME PROMO PRICE - GET IT NOW!
Not tested in CDMA network yet.