Need to improve your vocabulary by learning new English words for better command on language or for competitive exams? If yes, then you need 5 Words Daily App. Unlike other English vocabulary building apps, it doesn't give you a long list of words to mug up in a day. But it is the app that works for you. First of all, it is free. Second it identifies the words that you don't know and assess your level through it's AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered questioning algorithm.
The 5 Words Daily App is designed in a scientific manner using Question Based Learning Model. With it's AI based question-answer-revise model, it helps you to:
* identify your existing English Vocabulary knowledge
* identify new words for you by predicting your difficulty level
* understand detail word meanings with usage, origin, antonyms & synonyms
* revise the words through various exercises like fill in the blanks, matching words with their meanings and revision quiz
* adjust your level as you learn new words and increase difficulty of words day by day
* track your daily progress and check English words that you have learnt
Initially the app limits you to learn 5 English words daily so that you can easily store them in your mind. You should use the app everyday in order to get the most benefit out of it. However, you can also increase the limit by simply sharing the app with your friends. Beside using 5 Words Daily App, you should also go through daily news, books, novels etc. and use the learned words in sentences and share at our Facebook page i.e. http://fb.me/5EnglishWordsDaily
The app is used by people across the globe from places like India, China, Brazil, South East Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, etc. speaking languages like Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, Arabic, Urdu, Bangla and more. We want to make it easy and fun for the world to learn new English words and strengthen their English vocabulary. 5 Words Daily App will also help you to prepare for competitive exams where English Vocabulary is important like TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, CAT, GRE, GMAT, Banking, IBPS, SSC, UPSC, etc.
1. Difficulty level assessment through questions - The app identifies your level in under 10 questions through our AI powered quiz
2. Meaning of words that you don't know - The app tells you meaning of words that you don't understand. It explains the words with its origin, usage, synonyms and antonyms
3. Limitation of daily learning - More words learned doesn't mean that you will be able to recall them at all time. It is important for us to learn in a balanced way. That's why there is a daily limit on number of words that you can learn
4. Revise your English Vocabulary - It is important too to keep revising the words added into your vocabulary list. The app helps you in revising your vocab through various exercises
5. Check your Vocab List - You can check all the words that you have learned anytime
6. Increase daily limit - You can share the app with your friends to increase the daily limit of 5 words
7. Statistics - You can track your progress of improving English Vocabulary through the Stat section
Help us grow the app and help your friends improve their English Vocabulary so that they can excel in their respective competitive exams and career with better vocab power.