IMR is the best you can read on Indian security, military, geopolitics, strategic issues, modernization of armed forces and all related maters. Written with all civil and military professionals in mind, the content, style and layout is easy to comprehend, will illustrated and easy to navigate. This app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your smartphone or tablet.
Download the app today, and see for your self.
You will find many subjects of interest to you in each issue of IMR – Combat Vehicles – Future Main Battle Tank - Army Modernisation – Navy Modernisation - Defence Budget – Make in India in Defence – Defence Research – Border Management – The Nationalism Debate – Energy Security – South China Sea – Islamic State – Nuclear North Korea – Pakistan and Afghanistan - Future Infantry Combat Vehicle –Sino-Indian Rivalry – Siachen – Indigenous Aircraft Carrier – Defence Research - Defence Ties with Neighbours – Military Logistics – Paramilitary Forces – Coast Guard – India-USA – India-Russia – India-Japan – CAG Audits – BSF – North East India – Police Modernisation – Strategic Partners in Defence Industry – Defence Industry News – Defence Issues in Parliament – Ex-servicemen Issues - Coastal Security – Defence Procurement – Seminar Reports – Military History - Defence Deals – Organised Crime – Peacekeeping – National War Memorial - UAVs – Light Combat Helicopter – Sri Lanka War Crimes –Netaji Secret Files and many more.
Thank you for enjoying the IMR on Android.
- Fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets
- Easy to browse
- New issues are available every 10th of the month.
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Easily share articles with friends or family via email, Facebook or Twitter
Get IMR every month.
- 1-year subscription (12 issues) – Rs 792. Overseas $144.
- 2-year subscription (24 issues) – Rs 1584. Overseas $288.
- 3-year subscription (36 issues) – Rs 2476. Overseas $432.
- Single issue – Rs 120. Overseas $12.
*Note: Click ‘Subscribe’ and enter your particulars. On ‘Submit’ an email will be sent to the Subscriptions Manager, which will send you a reply giving details of payment method.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.