Used mainly for Injection Molding Process Development, this App will help you to
A) Generate the 6 Scientific Molding Graphs
1. Viscosity Study
2. Cavity Balance Study
3. Pressure Drop Study
4. Cosmetic Process Window
5. Gate Seal Study
6. Cooling Study
B) Perform Molding Calculations
1. Tonnage Calculations
2. Estimate Shot Sizes
3. Calculate Residence Times
4. Calculate % Shot Size Used
5. Calculate Hopper Dryer Sizes
6. Calculate the process parameters on a new machine
7. Water Flow Tables
C) Access a Learning Center to learn about:
1. Scientific Molding and Scientific Processing
2. Polymers and Plastics
3. Basics of Injection Molding
4. Injection Molding Parameters
5. 6-Step Study (the Scientific Molding Studies)
6. Design of Experiments
7. Molding Defects and their Solutions
More features to be released in future versions.
Target groups are users from the plastics industry.
The following calculations are currently included:
- Masterbatch proportion (proportion of the additive to the amount of material)
- Production (pieces per hour / shift / day / week)
- Materialconsumption(The amount of material which is required for a job)
- Box content (number of pieces in the grid box or similar containers / packaging)
- (To achieve running time of the machine by the number of units of a contract) Production Dates
This app delivers the most intuitive, useful, and simple to use material selector tool for advanced plastics, polymers, composites, and thermoplastics. Properties such as temperature ranges, stress, regulatory compliance, chemical environment, structural, and bearing uses are matched to project parameters within seconds of your input.
Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products (Quadrant EPP) has a wide range of plastic and polymer innovations designed for a variety of industries to boost high-performance output.
The Quadrant Difference
• Supporting engineers with application expertise using our exclusive material portfolio including Acetron® POM-C, Duratron® PAI/PI/PEI/ PBI, Ertalyte® PET-P, Fluorosint® PTFE, Ketron® PEEK, Nylatron® PA, Proteus®, Sanalite®, Semitron®, Symalit® PVDF/ECTFE, Techtron® PPS, and Tivar® UHMW-PE
• Delivering plastic and polymer solutions for industries such as Aerospace, Chemical Processing – Oil & Gas, Construction & Heavy Equipment, Food Processing, Medical & Life Sciences, Military & Defense, Semiconductor & Electronics, and other various market segments
• Utilizing industry leading technology and the most innovative manufacturing techniques for casting & custom casting, compression molding, extrusion, and injection molding
* Time and Billing for consulting
* Patient Lists, Billing Codes
* Shopping and Packing Lists
* CRM/Contact Management
* To Do Lists/Task/Project Management
* Sales Numbers
* Recipes, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
* DVD and hobby Collections
* and so much more!
Now available via add-on (In App Billing) purchase- HanDBase Forms Designer for Android. Design powerful customized forms for your databases with a drag and drop interface and the ability to jump between forms to create surveys, multi tabs, and more. Please consider supporting future development and purchase this today!
We offer an online Gallery of predesigned database templates, with thousands of databases to choose from:
With your data stored locally, HanDBase lets you design the databases to meet your specifications. When designing your database, choose from field types including:
* Text and notes
* Calculations and Conditionals
* and more!
Need even more functionality? HanDBase provides support for:
* 128 Bit Encryption of selected fields/databases
* Filter data based on a wide range of parameters
* Quick search directly from the list of records, or run an advanced search
* Create custom views - named sets of filters and field settings for easy recall
* Import and export CSV files
* Run Reports across records with graphs and charts
* Email and synchronize databases between devices
* WiFi Server mode for downloading/uploading/importing/exporting your databases from/to your desktop browser
Want to work with your HanDBase database on your Windows or Mac computer?
* Download a FREE 30 day trial version of one of our optional add-ons, which allow you to create, view and edit your databases on the computer.
* Want to synchronize data between HanDBase on your phone and on your computer? We've got a solution for that. Want to synchronize data between a third party database like Microsoft Access or Filemaker? We've got a solution for that as well.
* Get started with a trial version here: http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html
* Check out HanDBase's manual at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/docs/HanDBaseforAndroidUserGuide.pdf
* Visit our forum at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum
* Contact us via email at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
GOOGLE PLAY COMMENTS
When leaving a review for HanDBase in Google Play, please consider that we cannot respond to bug reports or feature requests posted here. If you have a feature request or encounter a bug, please use one of the channels noted below. We also ask that you please consider that positive reviews grow the success of HanDBase in many ways, while bug reports or complaints posted as reviews only serve to slow the growth and ability to fix these problems, by confusing users on the usefulness of the program.
HanDBase for Android supports the ASCII character set only, at this time. Unicode characters are NOT supported.
1. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Distribuited Load
2. Shear and moment of Cantilever Beam with Distribuited Load
3. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Triangular Load
4. Shear and moment of Cantilever Beam with Concentrated Load at the end of beam
5. Shear and moment of Joint and Supported Beam with Distribuited Load
6. Shear and moment of Cantilever Beam with Triangular Load
7. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Triangular Load at midspan
8. Shear and moment of Joint and Supported Beam with Triangular Load
9. Section Square: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
10. Material Weight table: Concrete, Reinforced Concrete, Steel, Aluminium, Sand, etc.
11. Steel Beams IPE Table
More in Pro Version:
12. Shear and moment of Double Interlocking Beam with Distribuited Load
13. Fixed Frame - Distribuited Load: Moments
14. Hinged Frame - Distribuited Load: Moments
15. Section Rectangular: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
16. Section Double T: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
17. Section Rectangular Hollow: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
18. Section C: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
19. Section Rod: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
20. Section Circular Hollow: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
21. Steel Beams HEA table
22. Steel Beams HEB table
23. Steel Beams HEM table
24. Steel Beams S Shapes table
25. Table Bars for Reinforced Concrete
26. Bending Moment pre-Design for Rectangular Section Beam in Reinforced Concrete (Eurocode 2)
27. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Concentrated Load at Midspan
28. Supported beam with two spans - General Length and Distribuited Load
29. Double Interlocking Beam with Two Spans - Distribuited Load
30. Double Interlocking Beam with Two Spans - Distribuited Load in one span
31. Supported Beam with cantilever - Distribuited Load
32. Supported Beam with cantilever - Concentrated Load in cantilever
33. Weight Calculator
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
*** Android Lollipop (5.0) supported - 19 October 2014 ***
*** Electrical Power Calculator is added and UI slightly changed in 29 April 2014 ***
*** Power-Torque calculation error is fixed in 07 Dec 2013***
This program is the free version of the Mechanical Engineering Toolbox.
This program is designed to help you in daily mechanical engineering problems that you may encounter.
It is not only prepared for the mechanical engineers, but also for naval architects, civil engineers, HVAC engineers, electrical engineers and for all engineers that use some common unit conversions and math.
It has a very simple user interface for you to be able to use in the field.
It is selected among the Top Ten Productivity Applications for Engineers by the www.engineerjobs.com.
For now the program has the following modules:
- Unit Conversion in 74 unit types, more than 1000 units
- ISO Fits and Tolerances Calculation according to ISO 286-2
- Hardness Conversion between 22 hardness types according to ASTM E140
- Material Properties of 74 commonly used materials (more will be added)
- Trigonometric Calculations
- Beam Load Calculation of 19 different loading conditions
- Torque-Power Conversion
- Steel Bolt Specs.
- Bolt Torque Calculation
- Pipe Sizes
- Electrical Power Calculator
Keywords: mechanical, engineering, toolbox, naval, architect, architecture, hvac, electrical, math, mathematics, engineer, calculation, calculator, civil, unit, conversion, converter
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
We have covered Four type of steel sections. Those are Equal Angles, Beam. Channel and Pipe. These sections are widely used for structural steel fabrication.
Keyword: Civil Engineering, Handbook, Structural Engineering.
Data includes Weight per meter, Moment of Inertia , Cross sectional area, Thickness of sections Etc.
- Quick overview in the device lists through color coding of the operating modes.
- Display of operating data, alarms and user defined program values in the details view of each device.
- Collect devices in groups.
- User defined sorting of devices in the lists.
- Alternative grid view where devices are sorted automatically by their state.
- Simple setup by entering the IP addresses of the desired devices.
- Simple passing on of the settings by email.
- Wittmann R8 robots and Wittmann Battenfeld Unilog B6 injection molding machines reachable for the App via LAN/WLAN of the injection molding factory.
- Wittmann R8 robots software version 8.21.00 or later.
- Wittmann Battenfeld Unilog B6 injection molding machines software version V07.2 or later.
WiBa QuickLook is also available free of charge for other platforms.
Powered by Tailored Apps.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
Updates in version 2.3 :
* Correction of some TCP bugs
* Correction of disconnect/reconnect bug
New updates in version 2.2 :
* Adding ASCII+\r\n format
New updates in version 2.1:
* TCP bug correction
* Cleaning code
Updates in version 2.0:
* Moving to Android 3.0 minimum API
* Adding sleep management
* Display of the local port
* Moving settings into menu
Updates in version 1.3:
* Default IP address changed
* IPV6 display bug
Updates in version 1.2.5:
* Default display set to decimal + 8bits
* Default IP address changed
* Crashing bug fixed
* Freezing bug fixed
Updates in version 1.2.3:
* Correction of Decimal value display.
* Correction of message size when sending a message in 8+16 bits mode.
MyLists lets you create your own lists(databases) and add as many items as you want. MyLists comes installed with several sample lists and databases that will get you started right away.
Once you are familiar with MyLists you will be creating your own lists and databases in no time.
There is no limit to the number of lists you can create, list entries is limited to 100(No Limit with Pro Version).
MyLists is very powerful, but is designed to be simple and easy to use. You can export your lists to your Google account in an easy to read spreadsheet. Add more list information directly into your Google Spreadsheet then simply import it into your mobile device(with upgrade to Pro).
Password protect your private lists from prying eyes with a password you choose. You can even make the list invisible until you unlock the protected lists.
MyLists is your one stop tool for all your list management needs.
- Create/Modify/Delete lists
- Create/Modify/Delete fields within lists
- Sort Lists
- Export lists to Google Spreadsheet
- Password protect lists
- 10 data types such as Check Box, Date, Time, Phone, URL, Number, Rating and Text
- Dial numbers direct from a list entry
- Surf to URL direct from a list item
Try this out free and if you like it please upgrade to MyLists Pro which will unlock more features