>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
LightMeter's reflected light meter only works with devices that are able to save exif data. Incident light meter should work on any device, but it is usually insufficient for real photographers.
Be advised that the precission and quality of this and all phone light meters is limited by the device itself. I recommend using the reflected light option, the precission can be really good.
-Incident light metering (needs light sensor)
-Reflected light metering (needs camera, only a few are compatible)
-Spot measure if camera has zoom.
-Support for all screens, including extra high resolution.
-Want more? get the noAds version, this one only gets bug fixes updates. And the noAds version gets real improvements like: Better performance than LightMeter Free, Camera sound can be muted. (not in all countries), Exif and sensor info on screen optionally, Incident light metering hold, Alternative ISO selector, State and ISO recall on resume, and much more as long as I keep getting downloads. Currently I'm getting support from 0.016% of the users. Thank you!
If you need help email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Spanish and English)
App permissions: The app uses the standard permissions for an ad based app that uses the camera and light sensor. There is plenty of info about this on google search so you can check. AdMob is used.
Thanks for your support
Reflected light Compatibility list:
Acer: A100, A500
Alps: Lenovo A750, Micromax A110, N7000+, Spice Mi-500
Amoi: Amoi N808
Asus: Transformer Pad TF 300T, PadFone Transformer Prime TF201, TF101
Htc: One S, One X
Huawei: Media Pad
Lenovo: ThinkPad Tablet
Lge: LG-E970, LG-F100S, LG-F200K, LG-MS840, LG-P768, LG-P920h, LG-P930, LG-990, LG -999, LG-VM696, Optimus 2X, VS950 4G, Nexus 4
Motorola: A953, Droid, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr, Droid X2, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid X, ISW11M, MB525, MB526, MB855, MB860, Milestone, Milestone X, MotoA953, Xoom, XT910
Samsung: GT-I5510, GT-I5700, GT-8150, GT-I8160, GT-I8190, GT-I8530, GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9001, GT-I9003, GT-I9070, GT-I9070P, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100T, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-N7000, GT-N7100- GT-N7105, GT-N8000, GT-P1000, GT-P1000N, GT-P1010, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7300, GT-P7500, GT-P7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5660, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T , GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, GT-7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5560, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T, GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G, SGH-I317, SGH-I717, SGH-I727, SGH-I747, SGH-I777, SGH-I897, SGH-I997, SGH-T898, SC-02B, SC-03D, SC-05D, SCH-I400, SCH-405, SCH-I500, SCH-I510, SCH-I535, SCH-I605, SCH-I905, SCH-R720, SCH-R760, SCH-I317M, SCH-I717D, SCH-I727R, SCH-I747M, SCH-I897, SCH-T889, SCH-T959D, SCH-T959V, SCH-T959W, SCH-T989, SCH-T999, SHV-E110S, SHV-E120K, SHV-E120S, SHV-E150S, SHV-E160K, SHV-E160S, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, SHV-E250K, SHW-M110S, SHW-M180K, SHW-M250K, SHW-M250S, SHW-M440S, SPH-D700, SPH-D710, SPH-L300, SPH-L710, T959, YP-G1, YP-G70, Galaxy Nexus
Sharp: Infobar A01, IS17SH, SH-12C
Sony Ericsson: IS11S, LT15a, LT15i, LT18i, LT22i, LT26i, LT26w, LT28h, MK16a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i, SK 17i, SO-02C, SO-03D, ST17i, ST18i, ST25i, ST27i, WT19a
Sony: MT27i, ST25i
ThL: ThL V9
Toshiba: AT100, AT300
Wiko: Starway (maybe others too)
Do you want such a camera APP, which has lots of professional camera features, classic photo filter effects, fashion camera appearances and various photo post processing effects that only can be generated in the professional photography darkroom?
Camera+ is the camera APP which provides the most professional camera features and is very easy to operate. You could use it to take high quality photos whether you are a professional or a beginner .
1) Shooting mode: Anti-shake mode, Voice Shutter mode, Countdown mode, Continuous mode, Normal mode.
2) Photo Filter: More than 20 real-time effects such as Lomo, Sepia, Symmetry, Light tunnel...
3) The photo post processing: Adjustment of the effects of photo environment, portrait, weather effects and other post-processing.
4) Fisheye Camera.
5) Photo sharing: Share to be Facebook, Twitter etc.
Various functions and effects! Ready to shoot?
photo,picture,photo effect,photo edit
photo,color splash,lomo,frames,photo transfer,photo effect,camera,makeover,hair,album,美图秀秀,camera360,魔图精灵,picsay
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● I have a Samsung device, and the gallery doesn’t open sometimes.
Please allow a couple of seconds after taking a picture before clicking the gallery button, on Samsung devices the gallery can’t be open while running the media scanner.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
● How can I play Paper Camera videos on my PC?
Using any WebM player. We recommend Firefox or Chrome, however you might be able to use Windows Media Player or Internet Explorer if you install the right plugins.
● I can't play Paper Camera videos on my standard device gallery.
You require Android 4.0 or higher for this to work, on older versions you can use the in-app video player.
● I can't record video with Paper Camera on my new device, why?
We've only enabled this feature on devices that we know can support it properly. However you can still try using unofficial video recording support.
● How do I enable unofficial video recording support?
In the settings menu. Let us know if this works properly on your device and we will officially enable it in future versions. Please note that you will have to be running Android 2.3.3 and have support for NEON instructions for this to work at all.
● I've unlocked unofficial video support but I cannot playback my videos in Paper Camera, why?
This is a known limitation on some devices, there are 3 workarounds for this:
- You can playback videos on your PC.
- You can use MX Video Player, if you enable software mode.
- Hopefully when your device will receive a 4.0 upgrade this issue will be fixed.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
JFDP Labs monkey team.
Get Open Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
Our goal is to allow any Android phone or tablet can enjoy this great camera!
If you like the app you could purchase the ad-free version "Camera ICS+". This will help us to continue working hard on this project.
--- FEATURES ---
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Color effects (mono,sepia,negative,...)
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Configurable volume keys
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Video bitrate selection (normal/2x)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Time-lapse video recording (only 3.0+)
- Video stabilization on/off (only on some devices)
- 720p face effects (only on some devices)
- More cool features soon ...
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problem. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
Thanks for your support!
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Capture high quality images in low light. Use your mobile camera everywhere, in any conditions, no matter how dark is it. Take sharp and noise free images. See the scene clearly with night vision viewfinder.
- No blur, no noise!
- Full resolution.
- Advanced low light technique based on multiple exposure fusion.
If you like the app - purchase the paid version, Night Camera+. Support the development and get more features (zoom, location tagging, flash control, shutter mute).
Night Camera+ is a perfect tool for shooting indoor, at night and evening, in twilight and any other dark environment.
"Sorry for the quality, mobile." Almost everyone makes excuses when publishing a photo taken with a camera phone. What are the problems taking good quality pictures with camera phones and is there a way to solve them and bridge the gap between camera phones and compact cameras?
You may think there is very little difference between a cell phone camera and a point-and-shoot camera. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras have enough megapixels. The phones have enough storage capacity. Even the lens quality is not as bad as before and can compete with low-end compact cameras.
At the same time, a big gap still exists when it comes to the basis of photography – the light source. If you take pictures in daylight, you may be satisfied with the quality of mobile images. However, when you move to a less bright indoor environment, you start to notice the difference. Mobile images appear to have more noise, they are usually blurry and lack detail in shadows. Bright areas turn into pure-white spots. Faces seem unnaturally flat, especially when using a flash. Getting into a darker environment extends the gap. While images taken with a regular camera are not very good but still do show a scene, mobile images become unacceptably blurry and show almost nothing but smeared lights and the camera’s own noise.
Almalence, Inc. has developed a technology that combines a special exposure mode and software post-processing to greatly reduce the blur effects and improve dynamic range.
Q: Isn't it better to use the standard camera and then improve the photos in Photoshop?
A: It is always better to take a quality image than to improve a bad one. It is usually impossible to remove heavy blur or reduce high noise without losing image details.
Night Camera does not apply deblurring or noise reduction filters to a standard image, it gets a better image from the sensor.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
*This is a beta version, your device may not be supported at this moment. Please send us a fc report / email and tell me your device model and version, so that we will get it fixed for you.
With this app, you can take up to 99 photos for one "3D" image set, the maximum number of pictures will largely depend on the memory available on your device. You can now share the "3D" images directly from "My upload" page.
- Take 2 pictures, and click "Vibrating Stereo" to preview as vibrating stereo.
- Vibrate 2 images to produce 3D effect
- Slide the screen to change vibration speed.
- Export to Animated GIF
Export path : sdcard/Pictures
- Take 3 or more pictures and preview as multi-angle 3D image
- Use accelerometer/slide to control the faces of the image
Tips to take good 3D pictures:
- Always take from left to right.
- Don't move your device too far away from your last position.
- Try to match the object from the last picture's overlay.
- Slide the screen left or right to change last picture overlay's opacity.
- Try to put the object in the middle of the screen.
- Export to Animated GIF
Export path : sdcard/Pictures
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 25 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment (developers cannot reply to Google Play comments). Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
This is an native system camera app. You can easily to shoot excellent photos, utilizing all advantage of your phone or tablet.
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- camera and video features
- Pinch to zoom
- smart panorama shooting
- Countdown Timer
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
The beauty lies in eyes of beholder but now it lies in your mobile app called smooth camera. This app will allow you create beautiful effect added photographs you always like to mail your boyfriend and impress him with your feminine beauty. You could adjust brightness, smoothness, detail and contrast manually. Smooth camera will develop the pictures as per your instruction and if you do like it just save it otherwise original option is given for applying a new combination of brightness, smoothness, detail and contrast.
You could give a new makeover to all earlier photo saved in the gallery which needs change in brightness, smoothness, detail, and contrast to be more clear and attractive for sharing with the friends and family.
These photographs can be saved in sd card and easily shared by a extremely large network of social website such as dropbox, facebook, picasa, twitter, whatsapp, picsartgoo, picsart.
1.Weather (City & Weather statue, local data)
2.Time & Date
3.Switches (5 to show, 18 in total)
5.Unread message notification
--supporting Phone, Message, Gmail
#How to change Switches or Favor app?
Long press to remove the icon, click '+' to add
#How to Deactivate & Uninstall this theme:
Toucher theme - Theme - Dark pro Theme, click the top bar, find the 'Delete' option.
This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications and enable system switches, we promise not to collect your personal messages.