Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
LightMeter's reflected light meter only works with devices that are able to save exif data. Incident light meter should work on any device, but it is usually insufficient for real photographers.
Be advised that the precission and quality of this and all phone light meters is limited by the device itself. I recommend using the reflected light option, the precission can be really good.
-Incident light metering (needs light sensor)
-Reflected light metering (needs camera, only a few are compatible)
-Spot measure if camera has zoom.
-Support for all screens, including extra high resolution.
-Want more? get the noAds version, this one only gets bug fixes updates. And the noAds version gets real improvements like: Better performance than LightMeter Free, Camera sound can be muted. (not in all countries), Exif and sensor info on screen optionally, Incident light metering hold, Alternative ISO selector, State and ISO recall on resume, and much more as long as I keep getting downloads. Currently I'm getting support from 0.016% of the users. Thank you!
If you need help email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Spanish and English)
App permissions: The app uses the standard permissions for an ad based app that uses the camera and light sensor. There is plenty of info about this on google search so you can check. AdMob is used.
Thanks for your support
Reflected light Compatibility list:
Acer: A100, A500
Alps: Lenovo A750, Micromax A110, N7000+, Spice Mi-500
Amoi: Amoi N808
Asus: Transformer Pad TF 300T, PadFone Transformer Prime TF201, TF101
Htc: One S, One X
Huawei: Media Pad
Lenovo: ThinkPad Tablet
Lge: LG-E970, LG-F100S, LG-F200K, LG-MS840, LG-P768, LG-P920h, LG-P930, LG-990, LG -999, LG-VM696, Optimus 2X, VS950 4G, Nexus 4
Motorola: A953, Droid, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr, Droid X2, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid X, ISW11M, MB525, MB526, MB855, MB860, Milestone, Milestone X, MotoA953, Xoom, XT910
Samsung: GT-I5510, GT-I5700, GT-8150, GT-I8160, GT-I8190, GT-I8530, GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9001, GT-I9003, GT-I9070, GT-I9070P, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100T, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-N7000, GT-N7100- GT-N7105, GT-N8000, GT-P1000, GT-P1000N, GT-P1010, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7300, GT-P7500, GT-P7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5660, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T , GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, GT-7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5560, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T, GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G, SGH-I317, SGH-I717, SGH-I727, SGH-I747, SGH-I777, SGH-I897, SGH-I997, SGH-T898, SC-02B, SC-03D, SC-05D, SCH-I400, SCH-405, SCH-I500, SCH-I510, SCH-I535, SCH-I605, SCH-I905, SCH-R720, SCH-R760, SCH-I317M, SCH-I717D, SCH-I727R, SCH-I747M, SCH-I897, SCH-T889, SCH-T959D, SCH-T959V, SCH-T959W, SCH-T989, SCH-T999, SHV-E110S, SHV-E120K, SHV-E120S, SHV-E150S, SHV-E160K, SHV-E160S, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, SHV-E250K, SHW-M110S, SHW-M180K, SHW-M250K, SHW-M250S, SHW-M440S, SPH-D700, SPH-D710, SPH-L300, SPH-L710, T959, YP-G1, YP-G70, Galaxy Nexus
Sharp: Infobar A01, IS17SH, SH-12C
Sony Ericsson: IS11S, LT15a, LT15i, LT18i, LT22i, LT26i, LT26w, LT28h, MK16a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i, SK 17i, SO-02C, SO-03D, ST17i, ST18i, ST25i, ST27i, WT19a
Sony: MT27i, ST25i
ThL: ThL V9
Toshiba: AT100, AT300
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE THIS IS NOT MY OR THE SOFTWARES FAULT - YOUR PHONE IS MISSING NEEDED SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE ! ***
Remote releasing is using a remote control to activate the shutter of the camera. This is to prevent shaking the camera, and is often used with bulb shots and/or tripods.
This app is the little (free) brother of DSLR Controller; see http://dslrcontroller.com/ and http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.dslrcontroller
Remote Release also has a discussion thread on XDA-Developers.com:
---- Features ----
- Activate the camera's shutter button from your phone over USB, just like using a remote release cable
- Enable/Disable Auto-Focus *
- Support for bulb shots (hold shutter button) *
- Support for continuous shooting (hold shutter button) *
* Depends on camera model. Requires a DryOS based camera. See DSLR Controller's device compatibility page ( http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php )
---- Requirements ----
- An Android device with an ARMv7-A or newer CPU architecture (virtually all 1ghz+ devices)
- Not rooted: Android 3.1 or higher with USB host kernel+API support **
- Rooted: Android 2.3.1 or higher with USB host kernel support **
- Supported Canon EOS DSLR
- The correct USB adapter, if applicable
** USB host kernel support can usually be determined by connecting a USB stick to your device, and seeing if the device recognizes it.
---- Devices ----
The following devices are known to be compatible:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 and Note, USB host cable
--- Android 2.x: root required
--- Android 4.x: no root required
- Motorola Xoom, USB host cable
--- 3.1: unknown
--- 3.2: no root
- Acer Iconia A500
- Asus Transformer, keyboard dock or USB adapter
- Toshiba Thrive
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9", 10.1", 10.1v, USB adapter
--- 3.0: unknown
--- 3.1: no root
- Lenovo Thinkpad
- B&N Nook Color
--- CM 7, Nook Color Tweaks, memory limit mod, USB host cable
Please see DSLR Controller's supported devices page ( http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php ) for further device compatibility information.
----- Usage -----
-- Getting started --
- Install the application.
- Connect your camera to the phone/tablet, and turn it on. Half-press the shutter button if it was already on.
- If a popup comes up that offers to open Remote Release, press it, and move on to "Operation" below.
- If a popup does not come up, manually start Remote Release. A Superuser popup should appear, click allow. If this took more than a few seconds, Remote Release will complain it cannot find a camera, regardless if you have one connected or not. Exit the app, half-press the shutter button on the camera, then restart the app.
- If a popup appears that tells you your device is not compatible, this is the end of the line for you.
-- Operation --
After you have connected your camera and started the app, the app will show you the following:
- Camera model
- Current shutter setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current aperture setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current ISO setting (depending on camera mode)
- Current drive mode setting
Below that you will see three buttons:
- Auto-Focus button
- Shutter button
- Button to open DSLR Controller in the Market
If your lens is set to Auto-Focus and you are using a DryOS based camera, you can use the Auto-Focus button to select if focusing is triggered by pressing the shutter button. By default it is, but it is not always desired. If your lens is set to Manual-Focus, this setting has no effect.
Pressing the shutter button will take a picture on your camera. If the camera is set to bulb mode or to continuous shooting, press-and-hold the shutter button - the bulb/continuous capture will stop once you remove your finger from the screen.
* Leave your phone in another room and see what people/pets are doing.
* Get vibrate alerts when movement is detected.
* Put the phone in your shirt pocket and take covert pictures using the front camera.
* Use as a baby monitor.
- Front and Back camera support.
- Motion Detection.
- Works when phone is locked.
- Start and stop camera app from your watch.
- Take photos by swiping watch face.
- Auto-capture mode.
- Auto screen time-out to save watch battery.
- Works as a security camera even without a SmartWatch.
- Swipe watch face upwards to take a photo.
- SmartWatch1: Tap watch face to wake app.
- SmartWatch2: Press watch button twice to wake app.
- Photos are saved to "/sdcard/Watcher"
- Camera can be remotely started from the watch or on phone.
Please make sure you have the latest Sony 'Smart Connect' installed.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Let us know via email if you want any new features or find any bugs.
Please rate this app if you like it!
Keywords: Sony,SmartWatch,Photography,Camera,Spy,Covert,CCTV,Baby Monitor,Tools.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
Provide 17 effects and will be more.
WARNING ! HIGH PERFORMANCE DEVICES ONLY.
Android 4.0(ICS) or higher devices are NOT SUPPORTED
Android 2.2 or higher Mobile Phones(2.3 or higher for Face Camera)
Android 3.0 or higher Tablets
EXCEPT Devices with
- SGX530(GPU) such as Motorola DEFY/MILESTONE/DROID I&II, LG Optimus Mach/BLACK, and etc. : Not works
* ALL low performance devices is not recommended
* Tested Devices
- Motorola XOOM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (7")
- Motorola Atrix
- LG Optimus 2X
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S (with C110, OMAP model-I9003- not supported)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire - NOT recommended
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Nexus S
- Nexus One - NOT recommended
Combine and tag your pictures directly from camera or picture library. This and lot more could be done with the split camera application. Effect added photo could not only be combined with each other the combining process could be stoped and resumed afterwards .
Each of us like to see pictures combined in such a way that it displaying any memorable activity or day.Online picture posting could turn out to be real fun as you could ask your friends to send you pics for incompleting combinations . You could even ask your friends to send suitable tag lines for the combnation posted by you.
Awesome features : -
** Open pic from gallery or directly from front camera or rear camera
** Flash modes are available
** Option to resume stories
** More than 20 effects included
** Save and share with few touches
** Any of photo could be selected from the library and croped to suit the need.
** The croped pic will b saved instantly.
** Add title, msgs with various fonts and colors.
Share via - Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Picasa, Gmail, LiveMail, DropBox, snapseed, google plus, Digg, twitter, flickr or any other social networking service.
This application can combine 3to5 photo for one combination . Use your imagination and combine photos in extremely interesting manner. The effects in this application will not only let your pictures look good but help you to share these picture on wide range ofsocial networking sites .
**--**The application has been tested extensively on following devices :-
*_* Samsung Galaxy Note
*_* Samsung Galaxy S2
*_* Samsung Galaxy S3
*_* Moto Razr XT910
*_* Samsung Galaxy S
*_* Samsung Galaxy Y
*_* HTC Explorer
*_* HTC One V
*_* LG Optimus One
*_* LG Optimus Black
*_* Samsung Galaxy S Advance
*_* Motorola Fire XT
*_* Sony Xperia U
★ Very fast Auto Save
★ Noiseless Shutter
★ High-Definition Picture
★ Built-in Photo Gallery
★ LED Flash-Light
★ Image Effects
★ Animated GIF
★ Easy to use
Do you want to take pictures in the library?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Make your smart phone as a noiseless camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 30 FPS).
- More FPS than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports quick image viewer for burst shots.
- Choose best photo and save it.
2. Supports noiseless shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports picture freezing.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Supports image effects(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Supports WYSIWYG saving.
4. Supports image effects.
- Supports Normal, Negative, Mono, Sepia effects.
- Supports high-speed burst shot, Freeze shot, Taking a picture with image effect.
5. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't run the other camera app to take high-definition photos.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
6. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Don't go outside to see photos taken.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Image effects.
- WYSIWYG saving.
- Animated GIF
7. Supports Rear-face & Front-face camera
- Supports image effects.
- Supports High-speed shooting, Freeze shot, Taking a picture without sound.
8. Supports Flashlight
- You can use the LED flash-light function when you take a picture in dark places or walk in the dark.
- You can turn flash light on and off by pressing volume down(or up) button.
9. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some new phones (Galaxy S4, S3, Note2, Optimus G, Optimus LTE2, etc.) supports continuous auto-focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. email@example.com
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Tab 7.1, Optimus G, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE2, HTC Droid DNA, etc.
Fast Camera, High-Speed Camera, Silent Camera, Burst Camera, Quiet Camera, Simple Camera, Ultra Speed Camera, Quick Camera
Additional camera for Android phones with Android 2.1 and higher. It can handle recording quality and file formats.
-Zoom control by Volume control buttons.
-Autoshutter can be activated by long press onScreenShutter button.
-Camera parameters control (white balance, color effects, flash modes, focus modes, ISO and etc.)
-Video quality control ( resolution, encoder, format mp4 or 3gp, bitrate, framerate).
-Audio quality control (encoder, sampling eate, bitrate).
Warning! Not all features may work on some devices.
Email RubberBigPepper@gmail.com if you want a localization to your native language.
When error ocurres send lgCamera.log to RubberBigPepper@gmail.com
More info: http://rubberbigpepper.com/en/lgCamera
Support take still photo and timelapse photography
Enrich your sony camera functionality
**For NEX5T user, since there is buyer reported that his NEX5T cannot used this app. Please download the free version for testing before purchase the paid version.
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
* Works ONLY with Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster!
* NO additional hardware is needed
* Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
* Timer for shots with fixed interval
* Free and NO AdWare (ads)
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
Because all cameras and lens yield a very different picture quality at different apertures, ISO speeds or focal lengths, all these Exif parameters can be viewed to help you learn to take good photos.
+ Filter Flickr photos by selecting different Sony NEX and SLT camera model.
+ Sort results by relevance,interestingness or date.
+ View detailed Exif info. like ISO speeds, aperture, shutter speed etc..
+ Zoom in / out of picture.
+ search on photo tags (keywords).
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
-No more "too late", "too early"
If you have ever missed the chance to shoot the exact moment, this is a camera app you'd want to use. You can use the app just like any other camera app, and it automatically records photos before and after the moment you pressed the shutter button.
-Settings for different target objects
pick pic camera is equipped with various “Image interval” options. For example, the short interval is prepared for shooting quick moving objects such as kids or pets. The long interval is prepared for shooting slower ones such as a group picture.
-Attract attention using Call Out function
When you tap the Call Out button, you will hear sound such as “Say Cheese!” Push the button to make a child look back or to make a crowd smile. The sound can be selected from variety of options, from mechanical sounds to animal sounds. The app comes with 31 preset sounds, and the sound file in your handset can also be used as the call out sound.
-Unique, intuitive, and fun-to-use interface
You can intuitively search for the picture you're looking for by rotating the thumbnails in circle.
modify/delete SD card contents
- To read, store, and access storage history of picture files Hardware controls
- To take pictures with the camera
- To make handset vibrate when a photo is taken
For more information, please refer to:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page: