You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to write us an E-mail.
You could combine any activities and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
Simply using Android Beam and connecting your Nexus Nexus 4 and 7, for example, your phone automatically configure your tablet.
If your device doesn't have NFC, you can scan a QR code. No will surprise your friends with iPhone, but will work.
Testing in Nexus 4, Nexus 7, 10 and Samsung Nexus Galaxy S3.
If you have any problems please contact me to resolve it
- read one, write one tag.
- read one, write many tags.
Emailing tags is also supported. The app optionally remembers your NFC tag data for later use.
Please read the whole page and make sure you got everything right before rating. Thank you!
If you rate with less then 4 stars, please leave a comment why, so that I can improve the application.
THIS APP DOES NOT HACK CARDS, IT ONLY COPIES CARDS WITHOUT KEY PROTECTION.. You must yourself supply keys to the app whenever the card is protected.
Supported NFC tags:
- ALL tags types using standard NDEF content
- Mifare Ultralight
- Mifare Classic
Mifare Classic special features:
- use custom keys
- change A and B access keys for whole tag or for individual sectors
- set corresponding access conditions
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/NFCTagCloner :-)
For parsing tags sent as email attatchments see https://github.com/skjolber/nfc-tags.
Tags: NFC, NDEF, Clone, Copy, Duplicate, Beam
To write and configure tasks on your NFC tags , you can download the application NFC Tools here : http://getapp.nfctools.wakdev.com/ or search on the Play Store : NFC Tools.
The execution of tasks NFC requires a lot of rights than the simple use of NFC on your phone. This is why I decided to separate the function of NFC Tools application .
NFC Tasks can be used independently with NFC tags that have been already configured by NFC Tools.
The application can perform this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle mobile data
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer (from Android 4.4)
- Launch app
- Configuring a wireless network
- If you encounter any problem, contact me.
- If you like NFC Tasks, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
This unofficial app checks the T-money Card balance using the NFC technology.
This app can work without data connection, and it is a great tool for tourists visiting South Korea.
With the read function, basic information of the tag is returned and details, like NDEF message, and tag data in Hex, of your tag can be obtained. It allows you to better understand your NFC tags. NFC Doctor also tells you if your tag is writable and locked so you can apply your tags for different uses.
The write function allows you to input your message into your tag. You can code your tag with either a URL or plain text. You can write a few words for your friends and family, store information about your dog, or use the tag as a reminder memo to jot things down. Apart from plain text, you can write a URL on your tag to direct people to your webpage or recommend sites to friends.
The third function – clean, is for resetting your tags for reuse. There are two options, you can either format the tag to factory default setting or clear all the data stored.
The multiple functions of NFC Doctor makes using NFC tags a simple and convenient.
The application is designed for mobile phones with integrated NFC technology. This technology allows the mobile phone to communicate with a contactless reader and to identify the user.
An integral part of the system is a contactless NFC Porter reader available for purchase at http://www.nfcporter.com/buy
• Open door by tapping it with a mobile phone
• Replaces identification cards
• Unifies identification on various systems into mobile phone
• Is compatible with majority of identification systems
• Cheap and easy installation
How does NFC Porter system work?
NFC Porter is an innovative identification system consisting of a contactless reader and a mobile identification app. The app allows users to replace contactless identification cards and start using their mobile phone as a key to open door.
The system is designed to ensure maximum compatibility with current access control systems and most frequent identification cards standards. All that has to be done is to replace current identification readers with NFCporter readers, download free mobile identification app for each user and any system is switched to an NFC-enabled identification system.
With the use of our Smart Module, the identification system is able to work in a completely standalone mode. It is then prepared to be used for access control on family houses, garage entrances etc.
More info about NFC Porter system available at http://www.nfcporter.com
Detailed specification, questions and problem solving at http://support.nfcporter.com
To setup the NFC porter system before first use, you need to download our NFCporter Configuration Tool
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
To use this app you need to have modified NfcNci.apk file! You can read about it here: https://github.com/PaulAnnekov/nfcunlocker#firmware-requirements.
Android API doesn't provide simple way to permanently unlock secured lock screen, therefore NFC Unlocker can use one of several workarounds (unlock methods).
Please, watch the video guide.
I recommend to use Flag unlock method. The most stable method is Input unlock method but it requires ROOT.
This application is Open Source.
The back office will allow you to have access to reports and real time statistics, change the contents of each tag in real time, allowing you to create, adjust or even re-create your campaigns according with your goals effortlessly. Although created to simplify Brands management, TIMWE’s NFC Launcher was also created to provide an amazing user experience to your customers, allowing them to access to information (access a link, a video on Youtube, search on Google), share contents in social networks or even schedule a meeting or dial a number for a call in an easy and simple way.
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
NOTE: Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
Selected by AndroidCentral.com in "Apps of the Week".
Selected by AndroidTapp.com in "App Weekender - 50+ new apps you should try this weekend"
- Reading NFC tag content in NDEF format.
- Writing content in standard formats (NFC Forum well-known type)
- Phone Number
- Writing Task
- Enable / Disable WiFi
- Enable / Disable Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable GPS (Android < 4.3)
- Toggle sound profiles
- Connect to WiFi networks
- Enable / Disable Portable WiFi Zone
- Enable Aeroplane Mode (Android < 4.2)
- Listen, touch and call
- Social Media
- Writing custom tasks
- Open app
- Mobile network
- Portable WiFi HotSpot
- Auto Rotate screen
- Display timeout
- Notification LED
- Lock/unlock screen
- Sound profiles
- Talking Tags
- Volumes (system, multimedia, alarms)
- Phone call
- My Tasks
- Rewriter tasks in tags
- Share tasks to friends (Android >= 4.1)
- Delete NFC Tags
- NFC basic information
- Share App using NFC or old sharing ways.
- Coming soon section with polls. We want to know what our users want to do with NFC technology.
ABAMobile team will be adding new features gradually.
ABA NFC application replaces the old NFC TagSuite.
In order to know if your device has NFC technology, check it in http://www.abamobile.com/nfc/#nfcdevices
If you need tags to use the app, you could buy it through our web page. http://www.abamobile.com
Similar to this app: NFC Task Launcher (Trigger), NFC TagInfo, NFC Easy Connect, NFC TagWriter, NFC TagReader
+ Support the writing of the type of phone, contacts, SMS, URL, text messages and mail.
+ Supports multiple types of tags.
+ Online buy NFC tags.
+ Support multi-device, cross-platform, Android and Windows Phone NFC mobile phone can read the same NFC tag without having to install APP.
+ Data optimization, written contacts without redundant data, least amount of data.
+ Interface is simple and easy to operate.