Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
This application lets you draw tarot cards and have a complete interpretation. it does not give general meaning of the cards, but a true interpretation. Only major arcana are included. No need to have knowledge about Tarot to enjoy this app, it is very well suited for beginners!
The app let you draw from the 22 major arcana in a cross spread. The spread is then explained to you in a general way. More interpretation themes are available in the paid version.
It also includes an history of all the draws you made.
This app is ad supported. If you like it, you can buy the paid version and have an ad-free experience, along with other exclusive options!
Check out all kinds of content that interests you. After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about The Way World Outreach, please visit:
The Way World Outreach app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 Subsplash, Content: © 2014 The Way World Outreach
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels: