Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
***** Recent History function update *****
ex1) Monitoring can get away with a lover.
ex2) Location-based applications communicate with friends in other areas is possible.
Fixed a bug with the request that the patch will be appreciated that reflects.
Homepage : http://catchmeifucan.tistory.com
Please first : Setting -> Applications -> Development -> Allow mock locations Check.
* If you have not checked at runtime by applications that automatically move a tab set is issued checks, please
After running applications where you want to cheat on a map, select (touch), and then click the Start button, Run, please.
* Of running applications need not be (program manager at the end of the exception) mock location simulated continuously in the background do not need to worry about is to update.
* Select a location without a simulated case mock location you start does not work.
When you return home, or if you want to stop the practice location, click the Stop button to stop, please.
* If you do not stop to continue to operate a mock location.
After testing a few times and then read the correct usage (usage is not too hard) is more effective for use.
- foursquare in the same application to change the location freely communicate with users of other areas are welcome. :)
- Personally check what applies to a fake location came into our Google maps and rules that if you try moving my position.
fake location, spoof location, mock location, trick location, fake gps, spoof gps, mock gps,cheat location, cheat gps, trick gps
In previous versions of recently modified
- Recent History Add
- Fixed a bug that stopped after the fake location to continue.
- Start and stop when the "Please stop and start again" bug fixes.
- Add : Menu -> My location
- Add Location Search
- Hi there, Im flag, ahimin, foursquare positioning in location-based services such as bug fixes, should not
- Menu button -> satellite map change or additional general
- Click on the address location to speed up removing the name of toast
- Place modify the touch sensitivity.
- Motorola-based devices (Moto g, this motto, etc.), click here do not have bug fixes.
- Click on the map coordinates that have been shown to display the actual addresses.
- Select an existing map -> Menu -> Start button After exchanging the lead in correcting what I'm doing select -> Start button can be executed immediately.
AroundMe shows you a complete list of all the businesses in the category you have tapped on along with the distance from where you are.
This new version is Free, Easy to Use, and Efficient!
Join our community of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contributors. Add new public toilet facilities, or let us know when one has closed! Find toilet facilities that are specifically FREE TO THE PUBLIC, handicapped-accessible toilet facilities, and facilities rated 5 STARS by other users.
To learn more, visit www.hubbleconnected.com
« Photos are great »
The ComFree network is Canada’s commission-free real estate network. Discover its catalog of more than 24,000 properties for sale!
The mobile application is the perfect tool for finding a house, a condo, a chalet or land. Easy-to-use, it allows you to see all necessary information to purchase (photos, property description, map, open houses, the homeowner’s address and much more).
Download the ComFree network application to find thousands of properties for sale.
For your mobile: quickly find your dream home thanks to our effective search tools or easily locate a must-have property you spotted on the road.
For your tablet: take advantage of photo galleries and full-screen photos for a unique search experience.
• Automatic detection of the properties for sale in your area
• Search by map and / or multiple criteria (region, city, property type, price, number of bedrooms, features, displaying an open house)
• Results displayed by map, list or image gallery
• Filtering of the results depending on proximity, price or the date it was put on the market
• Superior quality HDR photos, displayed on a full screen
• 360 panoramic images
• Detailed listings organized into tabs (including property features, the price, the dimensions, room details, pricing details, open house information, etc.)
• Direct access to the homeowners address
• Possibility of adding properties to your favourites
• Easy sharing of listings via email, Facebook or Twitter
About the ComFree network:
Since its creation in 1997, more than 160,000 Canadians have sold their homes with the help of the ComFree network, which welcomes more than 5 million online visits every month. In 2007 and 2008, the organization ranked among the Canadian Business Magazine's top 125 Fastest Growing Canadian Companies. Its dedicated team has grown to more than 400 people across Canada and includes for-sale-by-owner operations in Saskatchewan and Quebec as well as brokerage operations in Ontario, Alberta and Manitoba.