Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
► This app is not designed to track a device without the OWNER agreement.
► Application must be installed on the cell phones you need to protect.
► Use the application for family locator features (family protection).
Once installed, go to http://whereareyougps.com and login using your family locator account data. You will get a GPS Tracker google map showing real time locations from all the cell phones you installed the family locator app.
"When my daughter was 4 school planned her first outing. As parent, my first reaction was to worry about what might happen. So I decided to create a simple but robust mobile app to get my daughter location at regular intervals without any interruption.
Now, 4 million users have already installed our GPS Tracker application, and more people feel safe."
WhereAreYouGPS.com GPS Tracker CEO
If you need help please login to your GPS Tracker account and click on the Help Center menu option.
Check out all kinds of content that interests you. After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about The Way World Outreach, please visit:
The Way World Outreach app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 Subsplash, Content: © 2014 The Way World Outreach
***** Recent History function update *****
ex1) Monitoring can get away with a lover.
ex2) Location-based applications communicate with friends in other areas is possible.
Fixed a bug with the request that the patch will be appreciated that reflects.
Homepage : http://catchmeifucan.tistory.com
Please first : Setting -> Applications -> Development -> Allow mock locations Check.
* If you have not checked at runtime by applications that automatically move a tab set is issued checks, please
After running applications where you want to cheat on a map, select (touch), and then click the Start button, Run, please.
* Of running applications need not be (program manager at the end of the exception) mock location simulated continuously in the background do not need to worry about is to update.
* Select a location without a simulated case mock location you start does not work.
When you return home, or if you want to stop the practice location, click the Stop button to stop, please.
* If you do not stop to continue to operate a mock location.
After testing a few times and then read the correct usage (usage is not too hard) is more effective for use.
- foursquare in the same application to change the location freely communicate with users of other areas are welcome. :)
- Personally check what applies to a fake location came into our Google maps and rules that if you try moving my position.
fake location, spoof location, mock location, trick location, fake gps, spoof gps, mock gps,cheat location, cheat gps, trick gps
In previous versions of recently modified
- Recent History Add
- Fixed a bug that stopped after the fake location to continue.
- Start and stop when the "Please stop and start again" bug fixes.
- Add : Menu -> My location
- Add Location Search
- Hi there, Im flag, ahimin, foursquare positioning in location-based services such as bug fixes, should not
- Menu button -> satellite map change or additional general
- Click on the address location to speed up removing the name of toast
- Place modify the touch sensitivity.
- Motorola-based devices (Moto g, this motto, etc.), click here do not have bug fixes.
- Click on the map coordinates that have been shown to display the actual addresses.
- Select an existing map -> Menu -> Start button After exchanging the lead in correcting what I'm doing select -> Start button can be executed immediately.
Using GPS, it can show current speed and distance traveled. Overlaying current positions and target tracks in the map.
GPX exporting for drawing your path in the Google earth or built in map. http://utrack.crempa.net/ is a good program for analyze your tracks with altitude and speed. For this, you need to make sure to export tracks recorded as "Track" button when you exporting GPX since the website doesn't accept waypoint-based GPX file. http://www.routeconverter.de/home/en is also a quite good program too for having comprehensive capability of dealing with every GPX files.
In navigation pane, you can see current positions and distance traveled. You can change Font size dynamically fiting for the best view in your target device. Background/fore ground color can be changed in automatically adjusted with light sensor. Or you can fix it.
Off-line map pane without requiring Internet connection.
In off line map pane, you can overlay GPX track for you to have idea if you are tracking the target path closely and how far from the target path. Supporting Mapnik/Mapquest maps through Mobile Atlas Creator(which is available in the host PC). Marked POIs in the navigation pane are being drawn as logging POIs. Can navigate quickly to track, where am I, and POIs with buttons in the screens. Target track/POIs are being shown in red color and logging tracks (my position trails)/POIs are shown in black color. Split screen shows altitude target (yellow) , and current altitude(white), which can be dynamically enabled/disabled with screen button(mountain figure).
Temp/baro/humidity sensors reading and trends(in case that your device has these sensors).
Freely navigating between navigation and offline map panes.
Catch me/follow up function:If the app receives SMS message with valid latitude and longitude with, then the app parse the SMS message and file it as logging point.
Suppose that two groups are in trekking, then the first group might want to inform the location periodically to the latter group. Then the first group send a SMS to the latter group for them to chase with time stamp and short message.
Valid message examples and rule:
lat37.5793889 long126.884542 (there should be space between lat and long and no space between lat/long and corresponding numbers)
atitude37.5793889 longitude126.884542 (full name of latitude and longitude are being recognized)
provider:gps latitude37.5793889 longitude126.8845 (the logging POI shown with "G". if you don't specify provider, it shown with "U")
provider:network latitude37.5793889 longitude126.8845 (the logging POI shown with "N".)
we will wait here provider:gps latitude37.5793889 longitude126.8845 (message to be shown in the map)
catch me latitude37.5793889 longitude126.884542 (message should come earlier than "provider" or "lat/long")
There is an android app("One shot sms") which can automatically encapsulate the location info with message body as a reference. You just put message body and
send it with wLocation, then the message is automatically encapsulated with provider/and lat/long/accuracy of the position.
No Ads version is also available.