Explore 3D models of human organs and systems and learn about the human body in a fun and interactive way and test your skills with interactive quizzes!
In addition to the usual text and image content that can be found in a common encyclopedia, this application allows the visualization of organs and systems in 3D.
Human Encyclopedia for Android also introduces a new feature: the 3D disease visualizer. Use this functionality to see how the organs and systems lookalike in non-healthy bodies.
Users can interact with 3D models, operating rotations and scales, and studying in detail each organ and system. Users can still see how the different organs interact with each other and how the systems of the human body are composed.
• Information about 11 systems and 24 organs, including functions and diseases
• More than thirty 3D models to explore
• Rotate and zoom 3D models
• Use transparency to view specific organs
• 3D disease visualizer
• Interactive Quizzes
• Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese