Change Talk: Childhood Obesity™ is a role-play simulation where you take the role of a healthcare provider and engage in a practice conversation with a virtual mother and her child. Through the conversation, you learn to apply Motivational Interviewing (MI) techniques to help them identify motivation for change, supporting them to implement changes in their diet, screen time, and exercise.
Motivational interviewing (MI) is an evidence-based and patient-centered method for enhancing intrinsic motivation to change health behaviors. Numerous studies show that health providers can use MI as a counseling technique to collaborate with patients to explore their feelings of ambivalence about change and then guide them in setting goals and developing a plan. Rather than just telling patients what’s wrong or what they should change; it’s instead about listening to what they feel is important and helping them find their own motivation for change.
Change Talk: Childhood Obesity™ was developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics™ and Kognito™ and is designed for many types of healthcare providers, including pediatricians, nurses, family physicians, and nutritionists.
- Learn Motivational Interviewing (MI) techniques to better communicate with patients and motivate behavior change
- Learn by engaging in an interactive conversation with a 3D mother and her child, -while receiving personalized feedback from a virtual coach
- A pocket guide of MI techniques for quick reference whenever you want to refresh your skills
* CEU CREDITS
• The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
• The AAP designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• This activity is acceptable for a maximum of 0.50 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
• The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 0.50 hours of Category 1 credit for completing this program.
• This program is accredited for 0.50 NAPNAP CE contact hours of which 0 contain pharmacology (Rx) content, (0 related to psychopharmacology), per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) Continuing Education Guidelines.
To be eligible for CEU credits, you must successfully complete the entire module. At the end of the module, you will be provided with a link to the American Academy of Pediatrics’ website where you will need to complete a survey and provide your information in order to receive the CEU certificate.
It is very easy to give someone a written diet what should and should not eat.
Today in the information age we all know that a tomato has less calories than a pizza.
But nobody tells you what to do to withstand the temptations or cravings that sabotage your diet. Several time you make the diet prescribed by your doctor and then eating the above, you feel great discomfort, you need to eat everything you find, in doing so you feel a momentary satisfaction and say tomorrow I do better but at medium-term arrangement will result in lasting dissatisfaction and never-ending spiral.
This application will teach you:
* Be focused on your goal
* As wanting to eat healthy and fend off the temptations
* How to calm your anxiety
* Know if you are overweight or if you are obese, what kind.
* Knowing how many calories your body needs daily
* Knowing the causes that make you fat
* What foods prevents obesity
* How to choose a margarine, mayonnaise another food according to their vegetable fats
* What food help you to digest fat
* What choose to reduce sugar consumption
* What food can sabotage your diet
* What treatments are today, prescription and without prescription
* What treatment is being developed for our near future
* If dietary supplements that activate the metabolism, if satisfying, if decrease the absorption of fat, whether they inhibit appetite
* To move at all times
* How come not to get fat, lying on the couch watching TV
* What to do in the restaurant, bar, on vacation, to continue our goal
* How to avoid temptations at the supermarket
* What is really effective in reducing weight.
Included Metabolic calculator.
English and Spanish available.
สำหรับแอพลดความอ้วน ลดน้ำหนักอันนี้ ไม่จำเป็นต้องเชื่อมต่ออินเตอร์เน็ต สามารถดาวน์โหลดไปเก็บไว้ในเครื่องของท่านเพื่อเปิดดูและทำตามได้ตลอดเวลาครับ
- แนะนำเมนูอาหารและผลไม้ สำหรับไดเอ็ท
- มี Fanpage สามารถ อ่านและร่วมแชร์ประสบการณ์ ของตัวเองและผู้อื่นได้
- รวมริวิวการลดน้ำหนัก จากเพื่อนและเว็บต่างๆ รวบรวมมาให้แล้วทีนี้
- สามารถแชร์ บทความ มีรูปภาพประกอบสวยงาม แชร์รูปภาพตลกๆ ผ่าน application chat ที่ท่านใช้งานอยู่
** Application นี้ต้องต่อ internet ถึงจะเข้าได้ เพื่อความอัพเดตเรื่องราว สูตรการลดน้ำหนัก ให้ใหม่อยู่ตลอด ทางผู้พัฒนาจะอัพเดตเนื้อหาในแอพลิเคชั่นนี้ อย่างน้อย 1 ครั้ง ต่อวัน
*** การลดน้ำหนักไม่ใช่เรื่องยาก หรือเรื่องง่าย อยู่ที่เราจะซื่อสัตว์กับตัวเองมากแค่ไหน ***
You can view the saved weight data in a graph or as a log.
* Logging of weight data
* Calculation of BMI
* Graph for showing weight data
* Export/import data to SD card in CSV format
* Automatically export of data to SD card
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Treatment Options
- Ongoing Research
Plus an section devoted to Prevalence of Autism, Medications, and a brief discussion of Autism and Vaccinations.
Plus a section on how to get help for yourself or for a loved one who is debilitated by depression.
Note: The content in this program is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for emergency treatment, formal first-aid training, or professional medical advice. If you believe that you, or someone else is in a life threatening or emergency medical situation, please seek professional medical help immediately.
- Card Tricks
- Money Tricks
- Food Tricks
- Levitation Tricks
- Party Tricks
- What is a Food Allergy?
- Food Intolerance
Plus a large section on where to get more information on Food Allergies and how to effectively live with them.
Green Me! is a free Android mobile app containing a mashup of both EPA and proprietary data, providing users with hundreds of tidbits and tips on how to live a "greener", environmentally-friendly life.
Through the Green Me! "My Green Idea" feature, users can submit their own green living tips for inclusion (and acknowledgement) in future versions of the app. - thereby helping the environment and expanding the message of environmentally-friendly living across the globe.
Green Me! includes sections on:
- Green My Clothing
- Green My Community
- Green My Food
- Green My Eco Footprint
- Green My Garden
- Green My Holidays
- Green My Home
- Green My Move
- Green My School
- Green My Sports & Evercise
- Green My Transportation
- Green My Travel
- Green My Workplace
- Green Patrol: Report Environmental Violations
- Green Definitions (glossary of "green" terminology)
Check it out and help the world!
Please Note: This app contains a significant amount of data and could take some time to load, depending upon the type of mobile device you are using. Please be patient.
- Beverages: (Soda, Spirits, Wine, etc.)
- Meat: (Beef, Pork, Chicken, Ham, etc.)
- Vegetables: (Asparagus to Zucchini)
6th Edition by Glade B. Curtis, M.D., M.P.H. and Judith Schuler, M.S. Copyright © 2008.. Published by Da Capo Lifelong, a member of the Perseus Books Group.
Quit: Read This Book And Stop Smoking is an evocative little application packs a remarkably powerful message. The author, a former pack-a-day smoker for 20 years, presents a succinct program to help people kick the habit. His technique is simple, based on a few distinct steps: Determine why to quit smoking, rank each cigarette smoked for its importance to your lifestyle, gradually reduce the number of cigarettes smoked, quit, and finally guard against a resumption of smoking.
Included, you'll find sections on:
- What is the H1N1 flu
- How the H1N1 Flu spreads
- Antiviral Drugs
- Diagnosis & Treatment
- Taking Care of a Sick Person
Note: The content in this program is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for emergency treatment, formal first-aid training, or professional medical advice.
Over the years, Donald Trump has written many bestselling books, and he has also written short pieces that summarize his singularly successful tenets on how to live the good life, both personally and professionally. These have been personally selected by Donald Trump for this book, giving his special perspective in what amounts to an “informal education” on how to succeed in business and life. The pieces are engaging, informative, and educational, presenting the clearest picture yet into the mind and heart of an extraordinary individual.
Essay titles include:
The More You Learn, The More You Realize What You Don’t Know;
Sometimes We Hesitate with Good Reason;
There Are Times When You Should Move On;
Keep the Big Picture in Mind;
Give Your Higher Self a Chance;
Discover and Live Your Purpose;
Keep It Short, Fast, and Direct;
Strive for Wholeness;
Go Against the Tide;
You Can Create Your Own Luck
The election of Barack Obama has brought worldwide attention not only to what his policies will be, but to what kind of First Lady Michelle Obama will be. Throughout the long campaign season, Michelle Robinson Obama garnered a good amount of attention, kudos and criticism about her words, actions, even her appearance, but few people knew what kind of role she would play once she settled into the White House. Michelle Obama In Her Own Words contains 200-250 quotations arranged in approximately 75 different categories. Drawing on quotations from a variety of newspaper and magazine articles, transcripts, speeches, and TV interviews and profiles, the quotations date from Michelle’s career as a high-powered corporate lawyer in Chicago and her high-powered executive jobs in the Chicago Mayor’s office and at the University of Chicago, up through the election of November 5th, 2008. Rogak locates and organizes the funny, fascinating, inspiring (and occasionally controversial) words of our future First Lady, on topics such as:
• Affirmative Action
• Balancing career and family
• Barack’s safety
• Being compared to Jackie Onassis
• Her childhood
• Her critics
• Her fashion sense
• Hillary Clinton
• Rev. Jeremiah Wright
• Sarah Palin
• The “elitist” tag
• The Presidential campaign
• The role of the First Lady
• Women who have influenced her