'NHS Physical Health Monitor' - the NHS app that allows you to monitor (record) your physical health whilst prescribed lithium. Use it to replace your purple lithium handbook (diary) if you wish. (Later releases of the app will support other long-term medication.)
Never lose your lithium handbook again. Record your observations in the app itself.
Use the NHS Physical Health Monitor to quickly and easily monitor key aspects of your physical health whilst prescribed lithium for bipolar disorder including:
* Record your lithium treatment & levels
* Set health check reminders using the calendar function
* Record your health check results; required every 3, 6 and 12 months
* Record your mood and sleep diary
* Export your health check results to your GP and Specialist Mental Health Team
* Store emergency information & contacts
* Learn about your Lithium treatment
* Free to download
* Password protected
* No in-app purchases
* Developed with the support of Bipolar UK members
* Never lose your Lithium handbook again
Have all your lithium details at your fingertips!
This app does not provide medical/health information or enable self-diagnosis. Visit your GP if you do not already have a purple handbook. Do not take medication unless prescribed it by your doctor.