Internet Guard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
Look no further for your Android firewall. Internet Guard NoRoot Firewall can be used to save battery, reduce data usage so you stay within your data plan, and secure your privacy by limiting the network access permissions required by apps.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection. InternetGuard requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. Internet Guard NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
Internet Guard allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
Internet guard can help:
1. no root firewall (firewall without root)
2. Firewall protection for android
3. no root firewall data
4. autostart manager no root
5. firewall bypass
6. block internet access
7. block internet for a particular app
8. firewall blocker
9. wifi blocker no root
10. block network access
• Simple to use
• Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Block background app activity
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet