Seems ok I just downloaded this yesterday. My problem is that I can only figure out how to put in 1 emergency contact. I went on today to work on it more and I can find no way to open to the page.
Android wear not working Phone side works good, widget works good. Liking the ability for multiple sms numbers. But can't get android wear to activate no help info. Emailing developer
Works great for me love the widget like to have another one at a smaller size
Doesn't work samsung galaxy s5 Doesny work with my galaxy s5 with sony smart watch 3. You press the panic button and the app tries to send out messages but thats as far as it gets. No messages or emails get sent.
Just what the doctor ordered As someone with a potential life threatening medical condition, and not wanting to be continually chained to my home and landline, the concept behind this app offered just what I was looking for. The help / FAQ's could use some work as initially they were quite confusing, not surprising as this is my first smartphone (Google Nexus 5 with LG QuickCover). New option to put the red button widget on the lock screen is a definite improvement.
- bugs fixed
- Android wear support-only 1 press required via watch button
- UI design update
- Lock screen widget - same number of presses!
- Home Screen Widget - alternative to the power button (same number of presses)
- Call a number in case of emergency
- Hide the GPS icon in a case of Emergency (stealth mode)
- Support for Wap Push SMS
- Stop the emergency event: just use the same combination to disable the emergency event once triggered. Works as a safety switch.
Instantly alert security providers with 1 touch. Add, receive local crime alerts
Megapps Ventures Inc.
Free Text Messenger,allows you to mark conversations as private or block SMS/MMS
Blocks calls and SMS and leaves no trace in the call log, voice mail or text log
Hides your number for outgoing calls by user predefined settings-fast and easy