Doesn't work samsung galaxy s5 Doesny work with my galaxy s5 with sony smart watch 3. You press the panic button and the app tries to send out messages but thats as far as it gets. No messages or emails get sent.
Seems ok I just downloaded this yesterday. My problem is that I can only figure out how to put in 1 emergency contact. I went on today to work on it more and I can find no way to open to the page.
The number of presses of the power button shall be 3 also. And once triggered, a confirmation vibration should be included. With these, I would consider 5 stars !
Android wear not working Phone side works good, widget works good. Liking the ability for multiple sms numbers. But can't get android wear to activate no help info. Emailing developer
SMS location (to receive location after issuing an SMS) option not working? Be sure you uncheck the "Trusted list" or input the Trusted list exactly as in the recipients (international codes and all).
- bugs fixed
- Android wear support-only 1 press required via watch button
- UI design update
- Lock screen widget - same number of presses!
- Home Screen Widget - alternative to the power button (same number of presses)
- Call a number in case of emergency
- Hide the GPS icon in a case of Emergency (stealth mode)
- Support for Wap Push SMS
- Stop the emergency event: just use the same combination to disable the emergency event once triggered. Works as a safety switch.
Megapps Ventures Inc.
Hides your number for outgoing calls by user predefined settings-fast and easy
The best call blocker leaving no traces in the call log, voice mail or SMS log
Free Text Messenger,allows you to mark conversations as private or block SMS/MMS