It does not work. I want my money back.
Only Call Control app that works on my phone I have tried several different apps to answer an incoming call with a hardware key, but this is the only one that works with my phone running Kit Kat 4.4.4. Additionally, customer service is helpful & quick to respond.
good application i used the free version till it expired with the option that i use the most which is the answer with volume buttons. i really like that features so i purchased the pro version to support continued development of the application. please keep on developing the application for android 5 and beyond please. If you could add a feature to answer with the home button as well i will give you five stars when that's incorporated into the application as well as swapping between calls when ther is a a second whihc comes when you hear hte call waiting beeps , with the volume buttons or even better with the answer home button option.
Answer by Volume Rocker This app no longer works (as of the update to Lollipop). Works fine with KitKat or older versions of Android. The following are my comments before upgrading to Lollipop. I used the free version until it was gone. And it only seems fair to buy the paid version now. I can only vouch for the answer by button function (I don't use any of the other stuff). But it works for my needs and didn't cost me an arm and a leg.
Total control Would give a five if it had an option to hide the icon in status bar.
RAZR HD Fantastic app. Does exactly what it says.
- Fix for black screen on some devices on JB
- Fix for speakerphone issues on JB and above
- Flip fix for some devices using 4.0 and above
- Shake to Call in Answer Mode disabled
- Jelly Bean answer support
- Disable the Shake to Call when app disabled
- Minor adjustments to the flip mode
- Shake2Call - select one number you want to call and shake the device and the call will be initiated.