Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
DroidSheep Guard protects your phone from Tools like DroidSheep, Faceniff and other Session hijackers!
It monitors your ARP-Table and alerts on any unusual change to this table.
So use it to secure your Facebook, ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn etc accounts from "Man In The Middle" attacks on public WiFi!
IF YOU LIKE DROIDSHEEP GUARD - PLEASE DONATE AT http://www.droidsheep.de
This Application is also a part of HaXdroiD suite which aims to empower the Android handset for Penetration Testing purposes.
With the Dropcam Android app, you can also:
- Talk directly to people or pets
- Turn your camera on and off
*Available to Cloud Recording subscribers
What is Dropcam?
Dropcam is a cloud-based Wi-Fi video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with places, people and pets. After your camera is activated, you can drop in live using our mobile and web apps and receive alerts when motion or sound is detected.
What is Cloud Recording?
Cloud Recording automatically saves video on a rolling basis, so you can easily review footage from the past week or month. You can also save important clips and customize motion alerts based on the activities you care about.
To learn more, visit https://www.dropcam.com
Aşağdaki Özellikleri Desteklemektedir.
1. Cihaz Yönetimi.
2. Uzakdan Canlı Video İzleme (Çoklu ve Tekli)
3. Uzaktan Kayıt İzleme.
4. PTZ Kontrol,Ses Kontrol,Resim Çekme Kayıt Yapma
5. Yerel Kayıt İzleme
6. Cihaz Sistem Ayarları
7. Kolay Ve Hızlı Kullanım
This is a professional-grade utility that is useful for any IT Engineer or technology enthusiast. The UI is extremely functional for all the information it displays.
Here are just a few of the many features:
* Ping/TCP IP Scanner - multi-threaded! (can scan more IPs at once!).
* WHOIS (w/recursion)
* Dig (58 records types!)
* NSLookup (58 records types!) - You can even easily run a series of NSLookups across a whole range of IPs at once!
* IP Calculator w/ supernetting and subnetting output. Also will show the results in hex and/or binary.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you if a particular IP is in a subnet.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you the highest subnet mask that fits any amount (at least 2) IP addresses.
* RBL/Rep Checker that checks 30+ RBL lists
* Ping (ICMP - if the ping utility is included on your phone, otherwise will automatically use a "basic" host check)
* TCP Port Scanner
* Netcat/basic telnet. Use this to run customized protocol transactions! For example, test your HTTP or SMTP server rules.
* Converter - Converts between ASCII (text), binary, hex, IP addresses, octal and integers automatically!
* Nice UI (no ads, no purple crap)
* Full history, with customized views for each utility type!
* Email results right from the results screen
Don't forget to rate!
This app does not include Flash, it just makes Flash easier to access after it's installed.
I wrote it because I was annoyed that Chrome Beta doesn't support Flash and likely never will. This lets you easily switch to another browser that does support Flash without awkwardly copying and pasting the url.
Flashify doesn't have to be used for Flash, it is useful for anyone that wants to switch browsers quickly on the same website.
It has been tested with Chrome Beta, Browser (default), Dolphin HD, Firefox, Opera Mobile and should work in all browsers via the Share option.
To use Flashify, open your favorite browser, press Menu->Share->Flashify. Look at the screenshots to see how it works visually.
THIS APP WON'T SHOW UP IN THE APP DRAW OR THE DESKTOP. It only adds an option to the SHARE MENU IN YOUR BROWSER.
If you can't figure out how Flashify works, please email me and I will explain further. I can't respond to comments!
Flashify is open sourced on GitHub: https://github.com/GodsMoon/Flashify
Special thanks to Jose Cordoba for the new name and Rob Wilson for the video review and explanation.
This utility app allows you to register test devices on Capptain. THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE APP.
Capptain is an SaaS service for Android app developers, providing analytics, real-time monitoring and CRM tools.
Get apps insights. Improve quality of service. Keep in touch with your end-users.
To use this application:
- create an account on Capptain (http://app.capptain.com)
- start this app
- provide your Capptain credentials and a name for your device
- click on "Register my device"
Once your device has been registered, you should see it in the "Devices" menu of your account page on Capptain.
Capptain, Pilot Your Apps.
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
PINShield stores and protects your codes through a visual grid representation. You place your codes in a grid at positions that you will easily remember, fill the remaining grid with ramdom numbers and store the grid for future reference.
PINShield stores the complete grid representation and has no knowledge of the placement of your numeric code. Your code is hidden in the grid and only you will be able to decipher it. This protects your code from theft both in the real and virtual world.
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
iP üzerinden bağlanan kullanıcıları uzaklaştırarak hem internetinizin hızına hız katın ve zamandan tasarruf edin.
NOT: Uygulamayı kullanmak için root erişim izni gerekmektedir.
WifiKill Pro İndirme Aracı yayında hemen indirin!
- Karten- und Listenansicht mit Kurzinformationen zu Ladestationen in Ihrer Umgebung
- Detailansicht, die Ihnen alle Informationen einer ausgewählten Ladestation anzeigt
- Suche nach Standorten, in deren Umkreis Sie Ladestationen angezeigt bekommen möchten
- Filtern nach verschiedenen Kriterien, um nur gewünschte Ladestationen anzuzeigen
- Umgebungsbilder zu Ladestationen, die Ihnen helfen, Ladestationen leichter zu finden
- Anzeige des Aktivitätsstatus, damit Sie sofort erkennen, ob Ladestationen funktionieren oder evtl. gestört sind
- Konfigurationsseite, auf der Sie Ihr persönliches Profil inkl. Standard-Such-Filter einrichten können
Sie können aktiv werden:
- Meldung von Störungen oder Aktivmeldung zu Ladestationen mit zwei Klicks
- Aufnahme und Übermittlung von Umfeld-Bildern an LEMnet, damit Ladestationen besser gefunden werden
- Erfassung und Meldung neuer Ladestationen
- Korrekturen zu aktuellen Ladestationen
- Senden der Information "ich lade gerade hier"
Hinweis: Zur Sicherung der Datenqualität ist es notwendig, dass Sie ich bei LEMnet.org registrieren und mit den Anmeldedaten in der LEMnet-App anmelden. Beides können Sie bequem über die App erledigen. Dies betrifft folgende Aktionen:
- Aktivitätsmeldungen erfassen
- Umfeldbilder erfassen
- Neue Ladestationen erfassen
- Ladestationsinformationen korrigieren
- über 7500 bekannte Ladestationen in Europa
- tägliche Aktualisierung beim Hinzukommen neuer Ladestationen
- sofortige Aktualisierung von Umgebungsbildern und Aktivitätsmeldungen
- Unsere App ist mittlerweile auch auf Tablets nutzbar, jedoch noch nicht für diese optimiert. Optimierungen werden in den nächsten Updates vorgenommen.
In Kürze verfügbare Features:
- Routenfunktionalität zur Visualisierung von Ladestationen entlang einer Route
Sie haben Vorschläge für Verbesserungen? Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Playing LayerBall means not playing on only one table as in a classical billard game.
In LayerBall you can play on up to 5 different tables at the same time which are superposed.
Each table has its own color and only balls of this color are allowed to be pocketed at this particular table.