Perform all calculations without changing the mode
Get Help for each button
- Add Subtract Multiply Divide
- Complex Number arithmetic with arg, Abs, Conjg
- Square root, Cube root, n-th root, square, cube, exponent
- Reciprocal, Factorial, Permutation, Combination
- Log, Natural Log, E, e
- Bin Hex Oct Dec
- Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
- Hyperbolic functions (sinh, cosh, tanh)
- Inverse Trigonometric functions (asin, acos, atan)
- Inverse hyperbolic functions (asinh, acosh, atanh)
- Mixed fraction / Fraction / Decimal formats
- Sexagesimal (Degree-Minute-Second) and Engineering format
- Store and Recall 9 variables, with M+ and
- Enter number as Tera, Giga, Mega, kilo, milli, micro, nano, pico, femto
- Random number
- Constants (More constants coming soon)
- Degree / Radian / Gradient
- Normal / Fix / Scientific format with adjustable precission
** You are required to have made a relevant Advanced Diagnostics purchase(s) to obtain an account ***
The Advanced Diagnostics SmartCard App provides bank style security for your AD key-programming tool and is an alternative to your existing SmartCard & Calculator.
Simply sign in using your AD account and you’re ready to start using the App. It's quick, easy, reduces typing errors and there is no need to recharge your SmartCard. This app can only be used with testers that have been registered to your AD account. The app requires an Internet connection. If you are in an area with no Internet connection, then the AD103 Security Calculator can still be used.
SmartCard and the IQ app can ‘hot swap’ between each other, providing the user with seamless functionality.
• Android Device
• AD Registered Account
• MVPPro / AD100Pro / TCode Pro / Premium Code Pro testers need to be SmartCard enabled
If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
For now, if you want to report bugs or suggest features, send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Quick Login via QR Code Scan, available on specific DVR/NVR Models
2. Enabled full frame rate decoding on specific DVR models
3. Support DVR, NVR, IP CAM and VSS
4. Bookmark for devices management
5. Live / playback / event / audio / snapshot
6. 1 / 4 split viewing mode
7. Up to 4 sites viewing
8. Support dual stream
Have a product question? Ask almost anything using Fixya's mobile app for Android.
Helpful Fixya community members will try their best to provide a solution. As part of the Fixya community, you can help other members with their questions too. It’s fun and helpful!
It’s free and easy to join the Fixya community right from the app!
If you turn on your WiFi and/or Bluetooth radio, this app will turn it off before you have a chance to connect to a potentially malicous network.
(Originally created for use at DefCon)
*Requires Android > 2
Get WiFi Killer for Android >1.5
keywords: disable wifi, kill wireless, prevent bluetooth activation, cancel bt
PackTrack is a leader in convenient record keeping and reporting systems for canine training and deployment. It's designed around the needs of dog handlers and agencies to be fast and easy to use, saving you time by eliminating paper records and redundant data entry. Real time reporting capabilities allow instant updates to your training and deployment logs, including photographs and location data, right from your phone.
NEW! PackTrack now supports Patrol training and deployments. Record your dog's training exercises for obedience, agility, criminal apprehension, search and tracking. Start a patrol deployment and capture GPS location data in real time while you track. Location information for exercises and deployments, including tracking position, path, number of turns, total distance, time, duration and GPS-tagged pictures are recorded automatically. Supervisors can view all handler locations simultaneously in a live tactical map overview available through PackTrack's online service.
The mobile app is designed to complement the PackTrack service and supports logging deployments, completing training exercises and tracking location. Creating training events and exercises and all set up should be done through PackTrack's online service at www.mypacktrack.com.
'Doing the Paper' just got easier. PackTrack provides storage, reporting, and real-time data entry on any mobile device for K9 trainers and deployments.
It also helps you identify all the Permissions used in an app and the Certificate used to sign the app.
'App Scanner' will help you figure out all such components which are exposed to such attacks.
Please find below features of App Scanner.
1. App Scanner has a very simple and nice interface to do component security analysis, permission analysis and certificate analysis of your application.
2. Launch App Scanner and select the application to analyze from list of installed application.
3. Once you select an application, App Scanner scans the application to give the results. Slide the screen towards right or press upper left icon present in App Scanner application to see the results for every Component.
4. App Scanner gives you details of all the Components of an application namely, Activities, Broadcast Receivers, Content Providers and Services, Permissions and Release Info.
5. App Scanner creates a Pie Chart and Bar chart for you to show the Safe components and the vulnerable components.
6. App Scanner gives you Analysis of the scan component wise clearly showing the vulnerable components.
Developers should scan their application by App Scanner before publishing and fix the vulnerabilities to make their application safe and secure.
Security Experts can use App Scanner the best. They can highlight vulnerabilities w.r.t. Intent Spoofing, Eavesdropping, Man in middle attack present in an application, analyze permissions and the sign certificate, prepare reports and give fix recommendations.
Please e-mail, email@example.com for any further clarification. Please give your reviews and ratings for further enhancement/improvement.
Ein Portscanner zur Prüfung ob gesuchte Ports offen und vom Web aus erreichbar sind.
Gedacht zum Test selbst eingerichteter Webserver, um zu überprüfen ob Router o.ä. die Ports richtig weiter routen.
Achtung pro Port ca. 0,5 Sekunden, d.h. 120 Ports/Minute.
!!! Nur auf eigene Server oder auf Dienste anwenden die zur öffentlichen Nutzung stehen. !!!
What you can do with arcai.com's Android Netcut?
1. You can quickly detect all network user in WIFI, even when your phone has no valid IP address or not been granted use wifi internet. as long as you connected to any WIFI, arcai.com's netcut can work.
2. Set on/off line to any network users, including phone/xbox,softphone, PS3, PS4 etc.
3, You can cut off network between two network users within LAN , by set one of the user as "gateways" , then cut off the other users, then those two users won't beable to talk to each other, eg: apple TV, Google TV, xiaomi box , cut off the phone connection to those box, will disable screen cast like feature.
4. Netcut Defender built in. (turn on and off in one click)
5. Scan network when you feel there are users still on network and you can't see it.
6. Check phone type, netcut will be able list type of phones.
7. Give user easy to remember name. Long press any network user, a pop up window will allow you input name for the user.
8, Detect attacker, if any one try to play arp spoof to you, you will be able to see it from netcut directly.
Enable GPS and download Wefi to get hotspots out of range too!
*Directions may not lead exactly to a hotspot - but it will lead to better signal
Generally a secure password is hard to remember so users tend to opt for easy to remember passwords. These passwords are also easy to crack. This app aims to address that by allowing the user to use hashes in place of their passwords on various sites.
Example: a user may have a password such as "computer" (a bad one) that would be easily cracked in a dictionary attack.
Where as the md5 hash generated from computer is
df53ca268240ca76670c8566ee54568a which is not easy to guess or dictionary attack.
There are currently four algorithms available in the app. MD5 , SHA1 , SHA256 & SHA512.
This allows the user to use the same password for four different sites and a different hash for each.
For your banking or email you could use the SHA512 hash of your chosen password . In the computer example the hash is
The hashes are automatically copied to the clipboard for convenience. This allows you to easily paste it into an app.
If a database is compromised which is insecurely storing the passwords and your passwords (your generated hash) was obtained . The other three sites (with different hashing algorithms) would be safe.
Using hashes as passwords also makes an attack more computationally expensive as each string (sequence of characters) has to be hashed first before submitting it as the password. Also that factor is multiplied by 4 as the attacker does not know which algorithm you may have chosen.
You could also paste the output of the initial hash as the input with different functions for more options. Just remember the algorithms and the order you chose if you do.
This app respects users privacy and no data is recorded about the user. The permissions are required to serve the ads.
- Karten- und Listenansicht mit Kurzinformationen zu Ladestationen in Ihrer Umgebung
- Detailansicht, die Ihnen alle Informationen einer ausgewählten Ladestation anzeigt
- Suche nach Standorten, in deren Umkreis Sie Ladestationen angezeigt bekommen möchten
- Filtern nach verschiedenen Kriterien, um nur gewünschte Ladestationen anzuzeigen
- Umgebungsbilder zu Ladestationen, die Ihnen helfen, Ladestationen leichter zu finden
- Anzeige des Aktivitätsstatus, damit Sie sofort erkennen, ob Ladestationen funktionieren oder evtl. gestört sind
- Konfigurationsseite, auf der Sie Ihr persönliches Profil inkl. Standard-Such-Filter einrichten können
Sie können aktiv werden:
- Meldung von Störungen oder Aktivmeldung zu Ladestationen mit zwei Klicks
- Aufnahme und Übermittlung von Umfeld-Bildern an LEMnet, damit Ladestationen besser gefunden werden
- Erfassung und Meldung neuer Ladestationen
- Korrekturen zu aktuellen Ladestationen
- Senden der Information "ich lade gerade hier"
Hinweis: Zur Sicherung der Datenqualität ist es notwendig, dass Sie ich bei LEMnet.org registrieren und mit den Anmeldedaten in der LEMnet-App anmelden. Beides können Sie bequem über die App erledigen. Dies betrifft folgende Aktionen:
- Aktivitätsmeldungen erfassen
- Umfeldbilder erfassen
- Neue Ladestationen erfassen
- Ladestationsinformationen korrigieren
- über 7500 bekannte Ladestationen in Europa
- tägliche Aktualisierung beim Hinzukommen neuer Ladestationen
- sofortige Aktualisierung von Umgebungsbildern und Aktivitätsmeldungen
- Unsere App ist mittlerweile auch auf Tablets nutzbar, jedoch noch nicht für diese optimiert. Optimierungen werden in den nächsten Updates vorgenommen.
In Kürze verfügbare Features:
- Routenfunktionalität zur Visualisierung von Ladestationen entlang einer Route
Sie haben Vorschläge für Verbesserungen? Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Playing LayerBall means not playing on only one table as in a classical billard game.
In LayerBall you can play on up to 5 different tables at the same time which are superposed.
Each table has its own color and only balls of this color are allowed to be pocketed at this particular table.