The LEMnet app supports you as a driver of electric vehicles in a simple way in the search for charging stations,
where you can charge your electric vehicle.
The LEMnet app gives you mobile access to all information of the lemnet.org platform, the best quality European Directory
of charging stations with the largest electric driver community.
- map and list view with brief information about charging stations in your area
- Detailed view that displays all the information of a selected charging station
- Search for locations in which district you want to get charging stations displayed
- filtering by various criteria to display only desired charging stations
, Easier to find images around to charging stations that will help you charging stations -
are displaying the activity status, so you immediately see whether charging stations operate or possibly disturbed -
- Configuration page where you can set up your personal profile including default search filter.
- multilingual app
- Download all the charging station data to your smartphone
- direct navigation to a loading station
They can be active:
- reporting incidents or active message to charging stations in two clicks
- Recording and reporting of environment images on LEMnet so charging stations I have found
- recording and reporting of new charging stations
- corrections to the current charging stations
Note: To ensure data quality, it is necessary that you register with I lemnet.org and login with the credentials in the LEMnet app.
Both can be easily done via the app. By registering you can do the following in the app:
- Collect activity reports
- capture environment Images
- Create new charging stations
correct charging station information -
- about 30,000 known charging stations in Europe
- daily updating the addition of new charging stations
- immediate update of surrounding images and activity reports
- Our app is now available also on tablets, but not yet optimized for this. Improvements to be made in the next updates.
newly available features in version 2.0.0
- Offline mode
- Connection to the standard navigation app on the smartphone
- Normalized provider
use images from the photo gallery of smartphones -
- Modern navigation concept in the app
- Direct call phone numbers and web addresses
- improving the speed
- Easier input of corrections and new charging stations
You have any suggestions for improvement? Please contact us at email@example.com